ISP hacked?

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
When I log in with my bookmark this is what it shows on the screen. Are we hacked?

OwNed By DZ27 & Federal
Sofiane-mosta@live.fr
Welcome to The 0day
Fuck ALL Iranian

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Database is not damaged in shape or form :)

Cheers,
You mean Hassan kachal's old posts are not lost? I was getting worried for a second.

BTW, would you care share with us what happened? Was it the Syrian Electronic Army perhaps? Next time I hope somebody proof-reads their hacked page first.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
guys its back online, sorry about delay, its long weekend here !!! anyway there is a chance this will happen again until Tuesday where i can seal the hole ... Database is not damaged in shape or form :)

Cheers,
Cheers Pooya.well done. :)

If you manage to seal all the holes he/she will explode in spectacular fashion and make it to braking news. :)

Feb 12, 2007
SANTA MONICA,CA
I think it was work of some female she was upset of some iranian brother that did it to her all the way ( Taa dasteh) for some of u guys that didn't understand what I'm talking about I said it in ( ) .
Thx manmeh agha.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
I think it was work of some female she was upset of some iranian brother that did it to her all the way ( Taa dasteh) for some of u guys that didn't understand what I'm talking about I said it in ( ) .
Thx manmeh agha.

Come on daash Esteghlal , Daash Pooya deserve more than to be a Mame Agha , man he is fixing holes... what else he can do better than that

ps - by the way loved your explanation really hahahaha

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Thx manmeh agha.

Come on daash Esteghlal , Daash Pooya deserve more than to be a Mame Agha , man... he seals the holes... what else he can do better than that

ps - by the way loved your explanation really hahahaha