ISP is asking for your support

ISP Admin

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
Dear all,

As you are aware, google suspended its advertising program on ISP forums several weeks ago as someone reported us for infringement of copy right material. We have had some discussion with google, and despite changes, google have so far refused to change their original decision.

Google advertising is our only source of income on ISP, and we use the money raised towards the cost of the servers, forum and front page upgrades, and we wont be able to survive without it.

We are now coming to the end of our contract with our current hosting company, and have a decision to make as how to proceed. Our options are

1- try and raise some money through contribution of members on ISP. This way we can recover the lost revenue by contribution of members. This would allow us to continue with the current servers we have.

2- reset the forums, hence all posts are deleted. This way we will be able to monitor all new threads carefully, and then apply through google, hoping they will reconsider their decision.

3- downgrade servers to something much cheaper, but with potential for server to crash during busy periods (ie world cup qualification, Euro 2012, olympics, etc).

we have discussed all three options, and first option is the most desirable for ISP. However, we understand these are tough times, and families have been hit hard, so it might be difficult for many to contribute. However we would like to set up a donation page, and see how much we can raise. We appreciate all your help and support.

Many thanks
ISP

If you like to donate please click here. *Thank You*

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Done ...
when I logged in to the paypal account didn't work but as a guest it worked ... very strange

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Barge sabzist tohfeyeh darvish.

p.s. good to see sabzi back.
barge sabzo migi yade baba bozorgam mioftam , bache bodim miraftim khonashon eyd didani , eydi midad hamino migoft ye cousin porro daram ke migift baba bozrg barghe sabz ke dollare in chie dadi lol

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I have no paypal accont and don't want to open one but will gladly send a check. Just tell me where to send it.