ISP Missing list

Nov 29, 2002
After Payan posted the thread about Keyvan Pars, I thought I'd add my own thread for our missing forumites:

Anyone know what has happened to these guys - and any other missing?

Eboo
Golzan
Westwienmaskulin
bardia
zeerak
Ali Daei Clone
Funnhe_Rudeboy
Ramtin
Ardy
Esamani
Beekar
Bong
turbo
Stevie
khoshteep
Coach
Fozol
Emad
Panoo (Pan Iranist)
Pan Parvinist
Kala Poch
Abgusht
Lezawang
Tim Melli
Ali T
Whizz
Persian_Beauty
Lulu
Romira
Omidagha
Babak
Sammy
Ab the Dude
Rezatank
Morjad
Soosk
Soltan Parvin
Gholum Ali Khaan
Looloo Goozoo

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2002
usa
dr jan, thanks ,yeah bunch of good member .eboo bche abadan was funny ,he was the one strated afatbe thing but really good football guy .
i guess maybe some change the user names .
anyway what really surpirzes me in this many years was the way of thinking some members .for instance if the guy was a lefty and you would say ok i don't agree with that ideology then the same person would think he might hate you for that .if you say i like this writer or this football team then that person would think he might have something against him/her .
in a discusion board people disgree with eachother and just a discusion but people gets that mashkook attitude .
in all many years i don't remember how many times i disagree with people and who they were .
one time one of very likable and respected member said to me in pm that sounds like if i said to you this if you don't like you hold the grudge for many years against that person .that actually was shocking to me that sometimes people get wrong imprisson from other person . because till today i don't remember even i hate any person. we get mad for moment, sometimes from your own family but then it is life .
i am sure we all have things happen in life unexpectedly then one has to deal with it .
as a mather fact sometimes people could use this little comunity for helping eachothers mentaly .
i was a few years ill but coming here joking around and try say some thing funny to bring smile on people's faces.
we gain,we lose in life but if one just be strong then every bad things goes away. even if we can't have the things in our way that is ok .
in last 3,4 years my life is not like before but i am happy now ,enjoy little things in my life .i really don't see the diffrences
sorry for long post .the whole idea is we always can enjoy our life .so guys come back .

Oct 21, 2010
من اینا رو بجز علی دائی و پروین و روماریو نمی شناسم ولی یادم میاد حسن روشن بازیکن خوبی بود شاید شما منظورتون از ابو ابراهیم قاسمپوره اون هم خیلی بازیکن خوبی بود از بچه های خون گرم ابادان
یادش بخیر

Nov 29, 2002
من اینا رو بجز علی دائی و پروین و روماریو نمی شناسم ولی یادم میاد حسن روشن بازیکن خوبی بود شاید شما منظورتون از ابو ابراهیم قاسمپوره اون هم خیلی بازیکن خوبی بود از بچه های خون گرم ابادان
یادش بخیر
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!
:) :)

After Payan posted the thread about Keyvan Pars, I thought I'd add my own thread for our missing forumites:

Anyone know what has happened to these guys - and any other missing?

Eboo
Golzan
Westwienmaskulin
bardia
zeerak
Ali Daei Clone
Funnhe_Rudeboy
Ramtin
Ardy
Esamani
Beekar
Bong
turbo
khoshteep
Coach
Fozol
Emad
Panoo (Pan Iranist)
Pan Parvinist
Kala Poch
Abgusht
Lezawang
Tim Melli
Ali T
Whizz
Persian_Beauty
Lulu
Romira
Omidagha
Babak
Sammy
Ab the Dude
Rezatank
Morjad
Soosk
Soltan Parvin
Gholum Ali Khaan
Looloo Goozoo

50% of these name never been a regular member , maybe a post or two so not sure if they are called "Missing "

unless someone missing LooLoo Goozoo

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
eh vagheana?! Ive missed Eboo, Ramtin, Emad,Golzan's posts..
Juve have been so bad in recent yrs that I wonder how Ramtin is coping with it..he was such a passionate Juve fan.

Westwienmaskulin is our own Mahdi!:)

Babak is busy..

and Persian-beauty has been a dangerous troll Ive heard..from her victims!

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
50% of these name never been a regular member , maybe a post or two so not sure if they are called "Missing "

unless someone missing LooLoo Goozoo
Are you joking, all these guys were members for many years!

The only exception was pan parvinist who was only here for a few months in the temporary ISN site before we became ISP
But the others posted average of 1000s of posts each

Kala Poch was a popular member with 1000s of posts between 1998 and 2000.
The ladies who used to post: Whizz, Romira, Lulu etc…
Lezawang and Morjad were legends of ISP

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Doctor joon dastet dard nakoneh...

I am still waiting to hear from ESSY!?
remember he went back to Iran and sarbazi..but he never came back to ISP :(
I think of him almost every day.

(He left an impression on me not to mention the indentation on my car lol ;))
..:D Just kidding , we never met but I owe him a lot.

BTW There are more to this list:

Panoo (amou kojaee?)
(The guys at amou baller club lol, babak is on the list and I think we established that morjad was babak?).
PASSI ??!!

Passi joon kojaee??

gee, I will remember, and post later. I have a feeling some ppl are using different names but are here? (may be?).

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am still around buddy.

i mostly read all the forums

very rarely comment on Sport page

once in a while comment in other forums.

sort of been in a mini online depression mode ever since election 2 years ago and i guess us not making it to WC.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I have not seen GP recently either... (from around the time those spies were captured in Kuwait).

Bihonar
Oldman
Referee

as well