ISP Missing list

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
You would think she'd be back with that 7-5 Arsenal victory!
8 2 not see Nilou around. :) specially for this coming Saturday when her beloved Le Arse lock horns with what she calls ManWho.

Surely she's been visiting ISP with " cheragh khamoosh ".

: بیت

آسته میاد آسته میره
که گربه شاخش نزنه

Nov 29, 2002
Niloufar
Mr. 93
Bi-Honar
Behrooz_C
Ali A
Eboo
Golzan
Westwienmaskulin
bardia
zeerak
Ali Daei Clone
Funnhe_Rudeboy
Ramtin
Ardy
Esamani
Beekar
Bong
turbo
Stevie
khoshteep
Coach
Fozol
Emad
Panoo (Pan Iranist)
Pan Parvinist
KALA POCH
Abgosht
AMirza
Lezawang
Martin-Reza
Tim Melli
Ali T
Whizz
Persian_Beauty
Lulu
Romira
Omidagha
Babak
Sammy
Sarbaz
Ab the Dude
Rezatank
Morjad
Soosk
Soltan Parvin
Gholum Ali Khaan
Looloo Goozoo
Moosh1
Farantino

Latest missing list:

Keyvan_Pars
InDaMoneyz
Chinaski
kariminr_1
Kaz
peyz
bachechap
Iranpaak
Chief
Farsi Zaban
Hammarby
St_Mark
The Matrix
xoraster
Tehol Beddict
Ramin
Payam
family_zirak
sirabi

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What happened to Mashdi and Niloufar? I was not a member back then but I know she would post here all the time and she was a mod. Niloufar had her good and bad moments but overall she was adequate. I wonder if Mashdi is on any forums, he used to post a lot on other sites as well, some are no longer there. He usually got kicked out for saying something stupid or posting too many one liners. I don't know some of those other people but @ Ogahbelborz and Dr.Strangemoosh nice list, I wonder what happened to those people? Ah the mysteries of the internet. Well if you get banned or suspended, there is no mystery in that but I wonder what happened to all of those people. @Payandeh, I hope some of those people come back as well because I know some of them, either from other places or from here.

Nov 29, 2002
The member I think about quite a bit is "Tim Melli" what happened to him?

I always imagine him as Timothy Melli - the fantastic incisive left wing-forward.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dr Strangesmoosh jan, thank you for your concern, gar nakradam. I have problems logging onto ISP because it is not secure and it is death to log in and post. I appreciate that people like you care, enough to mention my name when I am gone, danke.

Also, I am still not too happy about Bayern once again, so close and yet so far. Well, at least my authentic Germany green jersey came in.

Btw seems like Timmothy Meli was a really good left wing forward lol.

Nov 29, 2002
Dr Strangesmoosh jan, thank you for your concern, gar nakradam. I have problems logging onto ISP because it is not secure and it is death to log in and post. I appreciate that people like you care, enough to mention my name when I am gone, danke.

Also, I am still not too happy about Bayern once again, so close and yet so far. Well, at least my authentic Germany green jersey came in.

Btw seems like Timmothy Meli was a really good left wing forward lol.
Sherwin - were you Tim Melli? He was around in the 1998-2001 period...?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bebaksheed doost e aziz, my mistake. At first I thought you misspelled my name and wanted to say Team Meli. I was not here in that time frame so I do not know this Timmothy Melli, with a name like that I bet he was half Iranian half something else.

Since I have been inactive for a while quick update. I have a big exam coming up, applying to become a federali -US Custom's Boarder Protection Office Boot camp would be sometime summer/fall Georgia 3mo. I would start at GS level 5.

. Last but not least, congrats to Real Madrid and well I wonder who will Arsenal hire?

BTW Got my Die Mannschaft and Rus jersey, waiting on Iran.

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Niloufar
Mr. 93
Bi-Honar
Behrooz_C
Ali A
Eboo
Golzan
Westwienmaskulin
bardia
zeerak
Ali Daei Clone
Funnhe_Rudeboy
Ramtin
Ardy
Esamani
Beekar
Bong
turbo
Stevie
khoshteep
Coach
Fozol
Emad
Panoo (Pan Iranist)
Pan Parvinist
KALA POCH
Abgosht
AMirza
Lezawang
Martin-Reza
Tim Melli
Ali T
Whizz
Persian_Beauty
Lulu
Romira
Omidagha
Babak
Sammy
Sarbaz
Ab the Dude
Rezatank
Morjad
Soosk
Soltan Parvin
Gholum Ali Khaan
Looloo Goozoo
Moosh1
Farantino

Latest missing list:

Keyvan_Pars
InDaMoneyz
Chinaski
kariminr_1
Kaz
peyz
bachechap
Iranpaak
Chief
Farsi Zaban
Hammarby
St_Mark
The Matrix
xoraster
Tehol Beddict
Ramin
Payam
family_zirak
sirabi
I'm back! :)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Guys I used to be in touch with hzv over at unpersian footy dot com and the mods 'najavanmardaneh' ban if someone is smarter than themselves, especially that kaleh khar sibiloo .. they're just ban-happy, it's their fix, great for their ego. so we lost touch.

any idea how to hook up with friend/gentleman hzv? know he's based in Canada and was active there like 3 years ago.

Thank you and sorry to use the forum to stretch and reach for aliens from another planet..

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Guys I used to be in touch with hzv over at unpersian footy dot com and the mods 'najavanmardaneh' ban if someone is smarter than themselves, especially that kaleh khar sibiloo .. they're just ban-happy, it's their fix, great for their ego. so we lost touch.

any idea how to hook up with friend/gentleman hzv? know he's based in Canada and was active there like 3 years ago.

Thank you and sorry to use the forum to stretch and reach for aliens from another planet..
Hey bro,
May i ask you (and everyone) to please respect everyone at PersianFootball.com or any other site.? You dont have to agree with them but lets leave the name calling aside :)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I wil respect and follow your guide, just so you know what the point of contention was, give you an example; the one moderator I took issue with wasn't willing to look at the evidence/video of last years "ISIS "attack" where a woman's arm/wrist was caught filming inside parliment with her cell fone (and sent to daesh), yet there was no mention of her officially. small matter to some a huge one to many/millions. Thx

دنیا پر از تباهی است ،نه به خاطر ادم های بد بلکه به خاطر ادم های خوب که سکوت می کنند
وقتی برنامه شعبده بازی ها را می بینم متوجه می شوم که مردم برای کسی دست میزنند که گیجشون کنه نه اگاهشون

Last edited: