ISP Moderation Poll {Please Vote} (Dec 2010)

Who do you Pick as ISP Moderator?

• Bache Tehroon

Votes: 32 22.2%

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Payandeh Iran

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Niloufar

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • Foo

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Zob Ahan

Votes: 18 12.5%
  • Sly

Votes: 7 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ISP Admin

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
Dear members,

Over the past 9 months, and in an attempt to get the community more involved, and to have a fairer moderation across the site, we have been utilising a group of moderators as elected by ISP members.

As you are aware, a number of people agreed to help out with moderating in March, and following a public vote, Eshghi, Bache Tehroon, and #8 were elected as moderators.

Over this period, these three, with the help of Arian have done an amazing job, and we wanted to take this opportunity to thank them for dedicating their time for this thankless task. Their great effort has meant that there has only been a minimal input from admins in regards to moderation.

Originally, we were planning to have a trial run of 6 months, but these guys have been doing such a good job that we decided to carry on. However, with the departure of Eshghi as a moderator, we needed to add a new member to the team, and hence decided to have another round of voting.

Over the last few days we have been contacting a number of ISP members, asking them if they are willing to stand in another election, with the top 5 members becoming moderators.

Of course, our current team of #8 and Bache Tehroon will also be standing in this vote.

The following members have agreed to stand in the vote
1- #8
2- Bache Tehroon
3- Payandeh Iran
4- Niloufar
5- Foo
6- Zobahan
7- Sly

From the seven listed, members will have the ability to vote for a new moderator, Top 5 voted plus arian would form the new moderation team. All moderators will discuss their actions in the moderation forum, and move forward when a consensus is reached by them.

This poll will run for seven days, and to make it fair, only members with 30 or more posts will have the ability to vote as they are considered active members. This will also help reduce the ability of someone creating multiple accounts in the hopes of casting multiple ballets. PLEASE make sure you cast your vote. To make sure this is not a popularity contest, we will keep the names of the voters who do cast their votes invisible and private.

If a post is locked or a user is banned, the moderator will need to clearly explain in the post before locking it or contacting the member before he/she gets banned.

Please post any feedback in the Q&A Forum. Please do not send emails to the admin email account for forum related subjects. Any forum related question must be posted in the Q&A Forum or they will be disregarded.

We thank you all again for helping make ISP what it is today. There is no way we would still be operational after all these years without your support.

Thank you,

ISP Administration Team

ehsan

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
please
when voting keep in mind, who is less likely to get me banned.
thanks

also I hope #8 and BT get relected. they did a good job.

CHOBEHSAFT

Bench Warmer
Aug 13, 2004
pooya agha basesheh

I VOTE FOR NILUFAR , SHE SOUNDED LIKE A FELFELI OVER THE PHONE WITH ALSAFAR, AND SHE IS MY IDEAL WIFE, SINCE SHE IS A HARDCORE PERSPOLISIE

Jun 18, 2005
I voted for Payandeh Iran only because he is an esteghlali and I want him to suffer the consequences of being a moderator. :D

My first choice was Niloufar but she seems to be in the Top 5 already. Same as BT and 8 who have done a good job.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
with all due respect to all who are good choice why not ehsan, the guy all around loyal isp, he knows pretty much what is going on .i think ehsan should be in list .
btw i think we should be able to vote for 3 people .

Jun 26, 2007
Ham Bache Tehroon, ham #8, ham Payande Iran, ham Footballeirani (sina), ham Niloufar, ham Eshghi, ham Westi....

really tough to choose just a single one

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Daash Admin, may I ask what is the age of nominees and based of what they are nominated.

personally the only person in this board which doesn't have prejudice towards any things with a mind open to understand / acknowledge different ideas is Daash Payan .

am not voting for za'ifeS ,it's my fundamental rule in the life , if I know the age it makes a huge difference , this board needs fresh air

Dec 12, 2002
usa
affri jan. thanks , you are noble .
it seems like isp naaghshe ha ye khatrnaki darand , 6 mods .
actually last year was isp best .
i say bring back member of the day and cheif .

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2005
I can not believe 88 people voted on this one. I can not even count 50 active members on this site.

Dastaye poshte pardeh dar karan. :shocked: