ISP Support Campaign

ISP Admin

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
Dear all,

As we mentioned earlier, all your kindness, and support means a lot to us. Not only the support thread started by Deerouz and Payandeh Iran has touched us, but we have received several pms from our dear members, showing their support for ISP. It is truly amazing to be part of this community.

we have read every single post, and all the pms that you have sent us, and we simply think it might be unappreciative of us to turn down such show of support. We also think with your support we will be able to bring you better services, and with your support together we make sure the future of ISP secured.

As we mentioned earlier, over the past 3-4 days we have been thinking of ways to give something back in return for your support and appreciation. As a way of thank you, any member who supports ISP will be able to have free access to our video gallery for three months. You can download all sorts of games there. Members who donate more than 50 will also receive a 6 monthly GOLD package.

We have set a target of $1,000 for this campaign, and thank every single one of you in advance for your support.

Many thanks

ISP

Feb 4, 2005
Nader Khan Ye Dam Bia Dige

Member Yadat Nareh ISP Sarvareteh
Sar Kisaro Shol Kon Digeh ISP Lazem Dareh

Ye dam chi biam aziz? Mageh haali moondeh baraam? Ma yek shookhi kardim inaa jeddi gereftan hala dameh christmas va ozaa kharaabeh eghtesaadi yek kharjeh ezaafeh moond roo dastam!!

Joke aside: Dameh ISP garm! Thanks for the link Niloufar

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
looooool,hahah Yepadopa jan, that was such a cute and funny poem dude!:D

khahesh Nader jan, thanx for ur kindness!

Nilou jaan
can a mailing address be provided so we can send money orders ?
ehm, not sure tbh Masoud jan.I think the only way in that link is through Paypal? Admin would know if they would provide mailing address? :)

Oct 18, 2002
To everyone who pledged on [ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=62963"]this thread[/ame] as well as other friends:

Now it is time to make good on the pledges! The link is here:
http://forums.iransportspress.com/misc.php?do=donate

$230 so far. Everyone, let's reach the $1000 goal within a week. We can do it if each of you considers a small donation, even $5. Skip that overcharged Starbucks coffee for one day! (Tim Horton's for Canadians). By tomorrow I will start PMing you if your name is not on the list!!

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Guys we truly appreciate all this, but at this time we can not provide an address. paypal does work with Credit card as well as your Bank Card and is regarded as the safest form of payment (NONE of your financial / Personal information is transferred to us), but we understand if you dont feel its safe , setting up an address (P.O Box) does cost abit and kind of defeat the purpose of this fund raising.
we do appreciate your help.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
pooya, a p.o box for 3 month or even a month cost like 10,15 bucks amonth .if you have that i will help anytime yo need( and other too) .in my case i don't use cc and anything on line ( because identity theift happened to me ) in last 3 years .

Feb 7, 2009
Sorry, I have been so busy at work that havent had a chance to visit here for a week but I did about half hour ago and saw an e-mail from my buddy Deerouz and took care of it, albateh aslan ghabel nadareh, thanks Deerouz jan.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Guys we truly appreciate all this, but at this time we can not provide an address. paypal does work with Credit card as well as your Bank Card and is regarded as the safest form of payment (NONE of your financial / Personal information is transferred to us), but we understand if you dont feel its safe , setting up an address (P.O Box) does cost abit and kind of defeat the purpose of this fund raising.
we do appreciate your help.
I pay $50 a year for a PO Box. Or you can even have people send it to the bank that ISP holds their accounts. As long as we send the money order/check to the bank with ISP account # on the back of the check it should be fine.