It'll be massive...

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
. Alan ke sahleh On aksi ke shoma gozashti az Tehran hast va mardom baziha farib khordeh bodan va ba tablihgat BBC va CNN va MKO va Seyhonist, yek edeh omadan to khiyabon va .... khili hashon ro ham ke didi to TV badan mazerat khahi kardan va khili ha ham omadeh bodan bebina che khabareh, be ghole shoma khareji ha, picnic rafteh bodan. Dar in vassat ham avamel MKO va Seyhonist az forsat estefadeh kardeh va beytol mal ro atish zadan va be amakena vabasteh be dolat va mardom mosalmane Iran hamleh kardan. Agar Rahbari migeh etehad dashteh bashin vase hamineh. Seyhonist mikhad roze ghods ro az Melat Mazlom Felestin begireh !!! Rahbar nemikhad ke intori besheh. Felestin ro ke hanoz yadeton hast ??

Sorry to break it to you bud, but pretend or not you're pretty stupid ...

you mean to tell me that 3 million people came out last time because they watched BBC? if these people are so gullable that they would put their lives on the line just because of something they saw on TV ... then they would have been brainwashed by IRIB that's spreading lies 24/7 ...

And if you seriously believe that Israel, the US and MKO (which is a weak organization) could turn IRAN and your president upside down in 3 months, then I feel sorry for you and this regime that you support ... I thought they were one of the strongest nations in the world? that the world is afraid of us? what happened? they tricked people in a matter of months to support a FORMER PRIME MINISTER of the same regime? and a FORMER PRESIDENT who recently served 8 years? and Rayeese Majlis? so you honestly believe these symbols and their supporters are agents of Israel? including All the Marja Taghlids who are supporting the same movement?

I think I've just proven that you're pretty fucking stupid ... and i'm sure you'll come up with some mumbo jumbo response but it's ok, Nobody here has high expectations for you ...

and please, all of you Hezis reading this, attend the GHODS day so you get a front seat to what the people of IRAN think of you and your kind

Feb 7, 2009
The sad part is that doesn't matter how much these hezbolahies kiss Arabs ass they don't get any love from their so called Arab brothers I guarantee you that during war against Iraq all their muslim brothers in Palestine or any of the Arab countries wanted to see Iran lose that war and the same guy that calls himself janbaz dead they keep kissing ass and Arabs show time and time that they don't give a shit about Iranians I mean one example the Fucking Saudis score a goal against Bahrain and the broadcaster was eating our shit and making fun of Iran how many times they have to call Persian gulf, Arabian gulf to prove that don't like us. Halla hey barid koneh khodeton ro vaseh arabha pareh konid.

Aug 15, 2009
I'm all for someone who can put a half-decent, remotely intelligent argument together; for or against me doesn't matter. Yours just doesn't meet that condition.
LOOOOLLLL, I feel exactly the same about yours. Post haye shoma yek mosht shoar hast va bas :) Baleh Janam

Aug 15, 2009
I am not sure about that. At least for the current green movement the likes of Mousavi, Karroubi, Khatami, Saanei, and etc do think very highly of Khomeini.
</p>
That is very true. Farda nayeed inja va naleh konid ke ey vay Gol khordim va .... man inja mibinam dostan migan marg bar Khoemeyni, Marg Bar Akhoond, Jomhori Irani va badesh migan, Dorod bar Khatami, Dorod Bar Karubi. Aghayon, oni ke poshteh Karubi va Khatami hast, aba hast va pato nist chon ke sardeshon shodeh :) Dostan migan zendeh bad Mohandes Mussavi va badesh migan, Tof roye sorate Imam .... Aghayon aval bebinid chi mikhayeen, badan mamlekat ro be na arami bekeshonid va ba jan va mal va namoss mardom bazi konid.............. Motshakeram................

Aug 15, 2009
Sorry to break it to you bud, but pretend or not you're pretty stupid ...

you mean to tell me that 3 million people came out last time because they watched BBC? if these people are so gullable that they would put their lives on the line just because of something they saw on TV ... then they would have been brainwashed by IRIB that's spreading lies 24/7 ...

And if you seriously believe that Israel, the US and MKO (which is a weak organization) could turn IRAN and your president upside down in 3 months, then I feel sorry for you and this regime that you support ... I thought they were one of the strongest nations in the world? that the world is afraid of us? what happened? they tricked people in a matter of months to support a FORMER PRIME MINISTER of the same regime? and a FORMER PRESIDENT who recently served 8 years? and Rayeese Majlis? so you honestly believe these symbols and their supporters are agents of Israel? including All the Marja Taghlids who are supporting the same movement?

I think I've just proven that you're pretty fucking stupid ... and i'm sure you'll come up with some mumbo jumbo response but it's ok, Nobody here has high expectations for you ...

and please, all of you Hezis reading this, attend the GHODS day so you get a front seat to what the people of IRAN think of you and your kind
LOOOOOL, you sure did prove who is stupid ;) Moafagh bashi

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
</p>
That is very true. Farda nayeed inja va naleh konid ke ey vay Gol khordim va .... man inja mibinam dostan migan marg bar Khoemeyni, Marg Bar Akhoond, Jomhori Irani va badesh migan, Dorod bar Khatami, Dorod Bar Karubi. Aghayon, oni ke poshteh Karubi va Khatami hast, aba hast va pato nist chon ke sardeshon shodeh :) Dostan migan zendeh bad Mohandes Mussavi va badesh migan, Tof roye sorate Imam .... Aghayon aval bebinid chi mikhayeen, badan mamlekat ro be na arami bekeshonid va ba jan va mal va namoss mardom bazi konid.............. Motshakeram................
Ghandali kamakan zer mizanad! :)

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
Kadivar ham ziadi khayeye khomeini ro mimaleh. He's a good guy, but he needs to be careful about going overboard on praising Khomeini. It may backfire on him once the green movement wins.
You need to smarten up and get over that. The effectiveness of his words is much more important and valuable to the green movement than whether some fans (that can't seem to read between the lines) will stop supporting him or not.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You need to smarten up and get over that. The effectiveness of his words is much more important and valuable to the green movement than whether some fans (that can't seem to read between the lines) will stop supporting him or not.
I'm stupid. Please teach me how to read between the lines. 30 years ago, the vast majority of Iranians failed to read the actual lines and decided to be "smart" like you and read between the lines. This is what happened.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Did anyone post Ayatollah Dastgheyb talks? If nowhere else, I guarantee you tommorrow will be huge in Shiraz.

Here it is:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6hYbVfcn1I&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Dastgheyb ...Shiraz ...31.08.09[/ame]

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com

Mohammadjan,

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh in my earlier reply. I too think very very highly of you. Frustration and emotions got the better of me.

I've been following Kadivar for a long time and know his views. They're essentially the "right" and "acceptable" views for a cleric. Views and opinions that in my opinion would enable them to have a place in Iran's political forecast (as much as I would hate to see that).

He may know more than us about appealing to the right sector, however there's no escaping reality. What he says today will be the essence for his future actions. I personally am very much against Khomeini (or any other religious figure) remaining a holy hero for Iran. Once the green movement starts accomplishing more than it has, people like Kadivar may end up holding important positions and gain power. Do you really think he will take a turn and oppose KHOMEINIsm once things settle down? I doubt it, but I could be wrong.

I understand he's speaking the language of those who would normally accuse him of being Zedde-Enghelab, but I think we're way past that point. Compromising on violent acts and destructive protests is one thing, but to actually give-in to the sick culture of your opponent for the sake of sounding peaceful and friendly is just unacceptable when there are 72 dead people and hundreds of rape/torture victims laying around.

Thanks and sorry again

Soroush

Javeed

National Team Player
Nov 12, 2002
na, bandeh na stupid hastam va na khodam ro be stupidi zadam.
I agree with you. In another post you basically said using your brain is "ghoroore bijhata" and "eshtebah". You are not neither stupid nor acting as one. You just don't use brain so you won't "dochare ghoroor". man kamtar kasi mesl-e shoma didam keh inhameh aary az ghoroor basheh.

Feb 11, 2009
That's your opinion though.

Unfortunately people (mainly people that post here and those like them) constantly forget that not everyone thinks like them and the 'wardrobe is not all the same'. How much do you and I agree, for example?

There are many different faces to this movement, and I can comfortably say that there is a great body (and within Iran, perhaps a majority) that respects Ayatullah Khomeini. It's just something we can't ignore and Kadivar is doing a good job in that regard.

A good attempt at spreading Khomeinist propaganda here but you are wrong. Do not make generalizations based on personal values, specially if you are outside of Iran and remain to have interests within system. Kadivar is trying to make this a battle between old revolutionary mottos and a newly imaginery notion of "khameni-ahmadinezhad" phenomenon. In other words he is aiming to separate the two periods and choose one over the other. In essence Kadivar and alikes are creating a fake antagonist to Khomeinist views and with it make claims to their difference with current regime's attitudes. However, in reality previous events have been just as much Islamic Republic in action, than the killing of political dissidents were under Khomeini. Its just that current rulers in Iran have never faced this multitude of dissent in a short period of time . Though i am not arguing that suppression in Islamic Republic is a new addition. In fact this regime has been as terrible as the one it succeeded, if not worse.

What people like Mosavi, Kadivar, Sazegara, Nouri, Makhmalbaf and alikes fail to understand is that this is a democratization movement with the goal of changing the system and not moderating its power brokers. What you will see in Iran is a trend towards secularization in upcoming decades. The power of traditional religious blocks is disintegrating. I am not suggesting religion in Iran is at decline, no such trends even occur in a secular nations. Most people however tend to confused secularization with the French Laice which is a more extreme radical element (in itself discriminatory).

So to sum things up, maybe 30 years ago Kadivar, you and alikes could Hijack democratization movements and shove your religion and views upon the people the way Khomeini did, but today this will no longer be the case. Iran has a newly emerged vibrant and educated middle class that seeks to determine its own destiny regardless of backward political culture that makes up most of the current status quo.

I have three words for you
Independence, Freedom, Iranian Republic

Evolve and try to understand religion outside of political sphere.

Last edited:

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
Soroush jan, just for the record, if anyone has to say something it was me, for my rude tone. So hope you accept my apology.

As for our discussion, don't completely agree with you, but I think you see my point, I know what you are saying and partly agree with you, but I was saying that his language is more effective at this time.

Aug 15, 2009
I'm stupid. Please teach me how to read between the lines. 30 years ago, the vast majority of Iranians failed to read the actual lines and decided to be "smart" like you and read between the lines. This is what happened.
Agar che man ba nazar shoma moafegh nistam, ama Aghalan shoma dari kami feker mikoni va mesleh dostan digeh, Marg bar Akhoond , zendeh bad Khatami, Karubi nemgid :)

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
Agar che man ba nazar shoma moafegh nistam, ama Aghalan shoma dari kami feker mikoni va mesleh dostan digeh, Marg bar Akhoond , zendeh bad Khatami, Karubi nemgid :)
To yeki khafeh lotfan ... baaz meseynke ghorsaat tamoom shod

marg bar harchi akhoondeh kasifeh ke arbabeh toeh,

zendeh baad khatami and Karubi...