It's -40 degrees in Toronto!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
It was +11 C (52 F) here in Vancouver and sunny. Went for a hike yesterday actually! we are having an excellent winter !
LoL @ Vancouver
I've been there for couple of weeks and was bored senseless !!
Must be really boring living there, 1 shopping mall, 1 KFC, couple of gas stations, 2 Chinese corner shops + a Persian cholokababi owned by Ali Kassif & of course plenty of Black Bears, Raccoons, SKUNKS and idiotic people :) Woopie

Last edited:
LoL @ Vancouver
Must be really boring living there, 1 shopping mall, 1 KFC, couple of gas stations, 2 Chinese corner shops + a Persian cholokababi owned by Ali Kassif & of course plenty of Black Bears, Raccoons, SKUNKS and idiotic people :) Woopie
Hey you can insult all of the above but leave the Raccoons out of it

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
LoL @ Vancouver
Hmmm, if your idea of a good city is KFC and Shopping mall, yeah, this place aint for you.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
LoL @ Vancouver
Ali Kassif?! Not a very tempting and inviting name for a food place..
NOT related to javad dirty street is he?!