Its actually too late, this highly dangerious virus will take over

Nov 29, 2002
Make no mistake, this group sees you the same as the "backward muslims".

Fine, there are little pockets of some cities which have a larger number of the grandchildren of the illiterate folk the UK imported to prop up their industries. Easy to avoid.

But this group whose videos you posted don't just hate them, they hate me, they hate you. Don't doubt it.

The alt-right are obsessed with the sexual practice of cuckolding. Taking that concept, don't be a cuck for far-far-far-right nazi groups like Britain First who will celebrate your death and mine.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I absolutely expected this kind of a comment. This kind of a comment doesnt make sense though because to see whats going on, you absolutely dont need the source of the videso. The source of the video is absolutely irrelevant, the only thing that matters is the truth what we all are experiencing and ignoring in europe until they put their hands on us aswell. britain first, second, third whatever, i dont care. I for my one, wouldnt hesitate to march with those guys against that sick muslim crowd. I can show you exactly the same videos made in Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, France....its too late, they will take over.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
[video=youtube;tMZe5hXodQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMZe5hXodQg[/video]
These are the tactics of the haji islamists dude, I am not even surprised anymore. If one of those hajis said, "Do you know who you are messing with, go home, Allah Akbar," I would have elbowed him in the face and destroyed him. England is a Christian Country, just like the USA. If hajis do not want to assimilate or want sharia, stay in your shira shithole. Thank you for sharing this confirms what I know. I don't care if some rishoo in Iran gets butt hurt reading this but I shall tell you the truth. Islam is a disease which needs to be eradicated, it is eerily similar to the rise of fascism in the 1930s in Europe, one can draw parallels.

Nov 29, 2002
I absolutely expected this kind of a comment. This kind of a comment doesnt make sense though because to see whats going on, you absolutely dont need the source of the videso. The source of the video is absolutely irrelevant, the only thing that matters is the truth what we all are experiencing and ignoring in europe until they put their hands on us aswell. britain first, second, third whatever, i dont care. I for my one, wouldnt hesitate to march with those guys against that sick muslim crowd. I can show you exactly the same videos made in Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, France....its too late, they will take over.
Wrong, if Khalkhali or Bin Laden told me it's a good day (and it was a good day), I would say fuck you, I don't give a shit what you say.

And if Britain First, Westboro Baptist Church, ISIS or whichever other whack-job says something I agree with, I would again say "fuck you".

I don't know where you're from but you can't march with Britain First. They see you in their midst, they see your name, you gonna be in hospital. I don't know what alternate dimension you're describing, you think they are going to come to you and see you as different to the muslims? You are as filthy as any bearded bangladeshi taxi driver to them, if anything they hate you more for trying to rebel against "your origin". So go ahead and march with them, see how you are treated.

Or on the other hand, just ignore the tiny pockets of descendants from the early textile industries which is very bloody easy to do, and stop getting worked up about what you read in Breitbart to fool you into accepting the world's current bullshit state.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Wrong, if Khalkhali or Bin Laden told me it's a good day (and it was a good day), I would say fuck you, I don't give a shit what you say.
And this is one of the reasons why i never cared about what you say because you barely make any sense to me. I dont care who tells me the truth. I only care about the truth itself and not about who is telling it.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
I don't know where you're from but you can't march with Britain First. They see you in their midst, they see your name, you gonna be in hospital. I don't know what alternate dimension you're describing, you think they are going to come to you and see you as different to the muslims? You are as filthy as any bearded bangladeshi taxi driver to them, if anything they hate you more for trying to rebel against "your origin". So go ahead and march with them, see how you are treated.
This is once again not the case. This is the same bullshit they say about similar groups in Germany. I contacted one of them and had to realize how nice the guy has been. A university graduate who even had black camerunians among his activists. I found out those guys are so pushed in the corner by muslim crowd and their compatriots like leftists and liberals that they barely get the opportunity to explain themselves. People like you make sure the truth and the message itself gets burried under superficial and irrelevant stuff about the messenger. You belong to the group who would even sympathize with that sick muslim crowd to make a point against those britain first people. I would go the completely the different way. I would go and start talking to them because those are still humans while that muslim crowd does not belong to the human race. Its a dangerous virus.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Geert Wilders in Netherlands another person who never said anything but the truth and got pushed in the corner, defamed and character assasinated by the dumb dutch leftists and liberals, let alone the moslems.

[video=youtube;LfXCqY0Jj40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfXCqY0Jj40[/video]

May 9, 2004
من اصلا تعجب میکنم
از این کشورهای اروپایی مخصوصا بریطانیا که نمیزنه در کون اینها و بفرستتشون همونجایی که اومدن
و دلیلشون اینه که ازادی و نمی دونم چی
وقتی اینها میان تو یک کشوری و میخوان به قول خودشون شریعه اسلامی رو پیاده کنن دیگه ازادی به سبک اروپایی معنایی نداره
اومدن از پاکستان و بنگلادش و نمی دونم کجا و تو اروپا قلدری هم می کنند
من حتی به نژاد پرست های بریطانیا و اروپا حق میدم !!!ا
من هم بودم در مقابل این می ایستادم
اقا تو خایه داری برو تو کشور خودت کشور خودت رو بساز
ریدم تو اون ریش و پشمت که این انگلیس تو رو ادم کرد و اخرش میای و میخوای بلانسبت گه خودت رو بمالی به در و دیوار بریطانیا
تقصیر اینها نیست
تقصیر خود سیاستمداران اروپا ومخصوصا بریطانیا است که به اینها فرصت جولان دادن میدن

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
these patrols are, in essence, patriotic acts minus .... the cross !

they should not fight the Excrement of Islam with Christianity. One is worse than the other ... they should not fight it with Race either.

They should absolutely combat it with patriotism. with being british of any color. your allegiance, if you live in that shit hole, should be to that shit hole.

That is why i moved to Canada because i didn't want to give allegiance to a country that would always count me as a second class citizen regardless of my religion. Because during my time there it was based on race.

and it still is.

that is why the English are losing against these sub human vermin (i.e. the muslims) because they are trying to waken people's christianity in a seular white population.

In essence though, if there are neighborhoods in Canada that are taken over by these scum i would march through them and don't get me wrong i will be as armed as they are.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com

And if Britain First, Westboro Baptist Church, ISIS or whichever other whack-job says something I agree with, I would again say "fuck you".

Or on the other hand, just ignore the tiny pockets of descendants from the early textile industries which is very bloody easy to do, and stop getting worked up about what you read in Breitbart to fool you into accepting the world's current bullshit state.
Pure nonsense.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Thing is this dude like in many other cases before az injaa taa noke damaaghesho nemitoone bebine. He philosophically and ideologically sees himself rather in that muslim corner than to the britain first corner just because he is not originally british or not white which is really i mean REALLLY pure nonsense. He thinks all other people are coming from mars. I have been to so many countries including GB and their problems are more or less of the same nature as those of the Germans, Swedes, Dutch, Danes and even the american and canadian problem with the fast rising number of muslims in their respective countries. All those guys are already afraid of becoming foreigners and strangers in their own countries and they are right because they more and more are and the stats show us, things are gonna change in their (muslim) favour rather than in favor of the non muslims in future. All those people have a RIGHT to do something against this virus and the only disappointing thing is that this kind of cancerous stance like the one of this dude makes it a lot easier for that virus to become hame gir.

He doesnt even realize that as an iranian he actually is a natural enemy of this muslim crowd. He could test it himself, he should take his wife and a few other of his iranian friends and go do the same as the BF people did, just without that cross. Go to the same neighbourhood and tell them you are liberal iranians and that crowd would treat them harsher than they treated the britain first people. Those guys literally HATE Iran and Iranians because they first of all know Iranians are shia and then they associate the whole bullshit the IR has done in the region with every single iranian. I have experienced it myself. Some of them have the balls to tell it directly and some of them just avoid you but you know exactly they hate your for being iranian. To them we are worst than the christians, to them we are moshrek, kaafer and monaafegh. They dont even care that you come and tell them ke pedar jaan, man khodam ham az shia gari badam miaad, then you are a nonbeliever and mortad. In either case these guys regard Iranians as the main problem and the biggest threat to their "real" islam as we are infact either Shia or atheists and they regard both their enemies.

So while i have already talked to some similar groups in Germany and found out about their real concerns, i invite this dude to do what i just suggested to see if that muslim crowd would ever consider his iranian ass as one of them. They would treat him as an iranian BY FAR worse than he would be treated by the britain first people becaue those BF people like many other of their compatriots all across europe have learned to accept people who just accept their rules and the culture of their countries, they are just trying to stop the bleeding they are not interessted in getting rid of the good non-white people, infact they have a lot of non-white sympatizers and activists. In Cologne, Germany, i have seen groups of Kurds marching a long side REAL Nazis against salafis and IS and i mean real Nazis and not those britain first people who are just rightfully sick of becoming foreigners in their own country

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Chinajan,

Not just Iranians. Any semi-educated/half-logical Muslim who thinks he/she is actually 'welcomed' by other muslims is severely mistaken. Most of them can't compromise on their religion. By Quran's own words, no Muslim is allowed to compromise. Essentially, every single Muslim can be called a true Kafar because to even breath the same air as non-believers is considered a compromise in Islam and is ultimately considered "not-ideal".

Islam is an idealist religion and this idealism never leaves a Muslim alone. Never. Islam is not the same as Judaism or Christianity. It's an idealist cult. An impossibility. A shortcut to death.

The world will eventually enter a war against Islam and by then it will be quite late. Of course Islam will never win or dominate the world (because it's an impossibility at its core), but it will take many many victims.

For someone who has grown up in Iran, this is not hard to see. For someone who has grown up in Britain, it's a lot harder. He's just too uninformed and lacks the experience. I hope in his lifetime he never has to fully understand what he's dealing with. There are enough victims already.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Chinajan,

Not just Iranians. Any semi-educated/half-logical Muslim who thinks he/she is actually 'welcomed' by other muslims is severely mistaken. Most of them can't compromise on their religion. By Quran's own words, no Muslim is allowed to compromise. Essentially, every single Muslim can be called a true Kafar because to even breath the same air as non-believers is considered a compromise in Islam and is ultimately considered "not-ideal".

Islam is an idealist religion and this idealism never leaves a Muslim alone. Never. Islam is not the same as Judaism or Christianity. It's an idealist cult. An impossibility. A shortcut to death.

The world will eventually enter a war against Islam and by then it will be quite late. Of course Islam will never win or dominate the world (because it's an impossibility at its core), but it will take many many victims.

For someone who has grown up in Iran, this is not hard to see. For someone who has grown up in Britain, it's a lot harder. He's just too uninformed and lacks the experience. I hope in his lifetime he never has to fully understand what he's dealing with. There are enough victims already.
BT Jan, he did not understand what i was saying before so i gave him the iranian perspective ke be fekr biofte. Because people start thinking twice when its about their own asses and his iranian ass will always be highly in danger once this purist muslim crowd become powerful and they are becoming powerful fast just by outnumbering the rest. If he has a child, i am highly sorry for that child because after he is gone, his iranian child will have to deal with a much bigger number of these muslims in Britain, his kid will be a real target to the huge number of this crowd in 20 years.

Btw, while the experience in Iran is very helpful to know the nature of this virus but the shia virus is a bit different to this sunni virus. In Iran we had animals who just started to kill people based on their oghdeye chandin o chand saaleh, but Iranians in general dont know shit about islam, they actually are no moslems (and in this regard that sunni crowd is right) and they dont even know it. Even their mullahs are no mosems, its a sect of itself. Iranians mostly kill for power, money and politics and rather superficial reasons. Sunnis really kill for their allah and their goals are bigger and by far more global. The sad part is, we Iranians who are fed up with any kind of islamic ideology be it sunni or shia, seem to be homeless all over the world. You cant stand that shia disease in Iran and you cant stand that purist islamic virus which is making life tough on us in abroad. Baba where should we go to? Har jaa mirim in bimaari baaz miaad gariboon giremoon mishe. To iran noe shiash, too kharesh noe sonnish.

May 21, 2003
for someone who believes in the tooth fairy and fucking darth vader it is ok to believe in islam or that fucking lame ass jesus.

for someone who does not have his head suck up his ass (even without secondary education) it is obvious that all this is bullshit made to make monkeys out of people.

May 21, 2003
BT Jan, he did not understand what i was saying before so i gave him the iranian perspective ke be fekr biofte. Because people start thinking twice when its about their own asses and his iranian ass will always be highly in danger once this purist muslim crowd become powerful and they are becoming powerful fast just by outnumbering the rest. If he has a child, i am highly sorry for that child because after he is gone, his iranian child will have to deal with a much bigger number of these muslims in Britain, his kid will be a real target to the huge number of this crowd in 20 years.

Btw, while the experience in Iran is very helpful to know the nature of this virus but the shia virus is a bit different to this sunni virus. In Iran we had animals who just started to kill people based on their oghdeye chandin o chand saaleh, but Iranians in general dont know shit about islam, they actually are no moslems (and in this regard that sunni crowd is right) and they dont even know it. Even their mullahs are no mosems, its a sect of itself. Iranians mostly kill for power, money and politics and rather superficial reasons. Sunnis really kill for their allah and their goals are bigger and by far more global. The sad part is, we Iranians who are fed up with any kind of islamic ideology be it sunni or shia, seem to be homeless all over the world. You cant stand that shia disease in Iran and you cant stand that purist islamic virus which is making life tough on us in abroad. Baba where should we go to? Har jaa mirim in bimaari baaz miaad gariboon giremoon mishe. To iran noe shiash, too kharesh noe sonnish.
well bro you know the solution right . lets not taarof here.

fucking combat and eradicate the fuckers into nothingness.