Jon Stewart Rips Fox News For Their Fear of Moslems

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
"Fear" is what you have inserted into your title. There was no such thing. It was a legitimate news story.
Don't get your comment.
This is copy/paste version:

Jon Stewart Rips Fox News For Their Fear Of Muslims (VIDEO)

Huffington Post | Dan Abramson First Posted: 07- 8-10 08:40 AM | Updated: 07- 8-10 08:40 AM

digg

Nothing is more entertaining than watching Jon Stewart go to town on Fox News. He was at it again Wednesday night, this time ripping the network for its reaction to two Muslim-related stories.
First up was their take on Obama's "innocuous" use of NASA for diplomatic relations with the Muslim world. Showing clip after clip of Fox News hosts and pundits criticizing, and even mocking, the PR plan, Stewart noted their hypocrisy when he asked, "What kind of Presidential asshole would use the space program to build a bridge to peace?" Of course, he answered his own question, cutting to a clip of "liberal fart-bag" Ronald Reagan discussing the use of technology to help end the Cold War.
The highlight of the bit may have been Stewart's reaction to "Fox & Friends" host Steve Doocy saying "it's a space place." On a side note, we're beginning to get the sense that "Fox & Friends" may be the most unintentionally funny show on TV. (Sorry, "Real Housewives of Everywhere," they've got you beat.)
Next up: Fox's reaction to the growing number of Mosques being built throughout the nation, which many of their personalities feared would spread Islam, and consequently influence the laws of the nation. To be fair, Stewart mocked ABC News as well for their take on the situation as well. But both were asking for it.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
LOL, that's rediculous... I know they wanted to build one a few years ago near where I live and some people were up in arms saying there was no room etc. Just a few years before that A HUUGE Jewish Sinagog was built and a catholic church down the street from there... It's built now and screws traffic up but why not let them build it if there are others around?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Jon Stewart Goh Khord
Fox News ?!!
Attacking Fox News is so fashionable - so is laughing at wise Stewart jokes - but in the meanwhile
Fox was the only network dedicating time to the upcoming sangsar in Iran - while the idiot Obama, and his fool of a vice president, and his so called secretary of state apted to remian quiet.....only some statement was issued by a 3rd level state department personnel. Meanwhile CNN and co. did a great job of covering Lebaron and keeping us amused.....

Fox did a great job of joing Europe in voicing disgust against sangsar and the animals who promote and condone it.

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
Jon Stewart Goh Khord
Fox News ?!!
Attacking Fox News is so fashionable - so is laughing at wise Stewart jokes - but in the meanwhile
Fox was the only network dedicating time to the upcoming sangsar in Iran - while the idiot Obama, and his fool of a vice president, and his so called secretary of state apted to remian quiet.....only some statement was issued by a 3rd level state department personnel. Meanwhile CNN and co. did a great job of covering Lebaron and keeping us amused.....

Fox did a great job of joing Europe in voicing disgust against sangsar and the animals who promote and condone it.
haha, I was not expecting that at. It caught of me of-guard.

I've been actually following that story on CNN and BBC more than anywhere else. Let's be real, FOX new will take any story that will benefit the right wing and run with it. I'm sure if there was a left wing news outlet it would of done the same.

I wouldn't put any weight behind them doing us a favor in covering the story.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
It is amazing how politics blinds people. Fox was the first major outlet to air stoning news yet it is reviled here. I recall during Bush years there were many Iranians who truly could not decide whether to side with Bush or Ahmadinejad, even on Iran. Galloway was once pretty popular here too.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
5 years ago I could not find anyone in Europe to stand for the human right abuses that went on in Iran - Bush was the only one who would at least talk about it - and now...... the whole Europs is voicong about the geneocide in Iran - yet Obama and his admin khafeh Khoon gerefteh.

US concern is now to make Moslems feel good about themselves...
http://www.examiner.com/x-47869-Wilmington-Conservative-Examiner~y2010m7d5-NASAs-mission-is-now-to-build-Moselm-selfesteem

As if the SOB's running Iran have any concerns for Islam or Moslems. Besides - The idiot does not knbow that ISlam (nor any other religion) has never had anything to do with progress of science.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
The argument that IR is really the grieved party and is driven to madness only because of aggressive US foreign policy turned out to be a cruel joke. Negotiations without preconditions was to supposed to save the world. But who among us really didn't know better? IR has never felt safer.