Jose gone ....

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
"You're gonna miss the way I talk, you're gonna miss the way I walk, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone."

Well, may be NOT.
Dear Gains , I don't know who has said that ,my excuse is my age maybe !

I am not sure who is the right man ,but that is because I don't have much knowledge about the top coaches in the world ,but hope they make a wise decision , I like one of the previous stars like Gullit ,Vialli ,Zola take over but that is my heart talkin and not an informed opinion .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^IDK Inter jan I know Jose is decent but he is an ahole and there are coaches who could do more with less. Gus Hiddink is a perfect example of that. I am not even a fan of the team but I think they are better off with a guy like Hiddink. Just look at his track record. @Gains, certainly I am not going to miss that big mouth. I am sure though he will land somewhere and someone will pick the guy up.

Dec 30, 2014
Dear Gains , I don't know who has said that ,my excuse is my age maybe !

I am not sure who is the right man ,but that is because I don't have much knowledge about the top coaches in the world ,but hope they make a wise decision , I like one of the previous stars like Gullit ,Vialli ,Zola take over but that is my heart talkin and not an informed opinion .
Oghab jan, its not your age, but because you are probably not around pre-teen girls. The quote is from a song called the cup song in the movie pitch perfect. For some odd reason, the song went viral among little girls and they all know it and sing it imitating the movie. Here is the link. The actual song starts 30 seconds into the video. Nothing to write home about, but since you asked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhECTE2-Oqc

Given that I am an Arsenal fan (not quite sure why), I am rather enjoying the turn of events here. JM, if nothing else, was entertaining in his interviews. Of course if you look back at Chelsea, its easy to figure out that the reason for their success was having a hot doctor on the bench watching them play. Since she was fired, all hell broke loose!!

As far as replacements are concerned, how about the Iranian Newcastle (Ghaleh Noei)? If he is hired, then you may get the bonus of bringing Enayati along with him.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Mancini is doing an amazing job with Inter but Jose is more than welcome to come back at some point. He is awesome :D

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Here is my prediction
Pep to City
Ancelotti to Bayern
Hiddink/Capello to Chelsea
Big Bilakh to United!!! we are stuck with LVG...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Why is it a "BIG" mistake?
Because when the players in the team don't perform, you shouldn't fire the coach. There is still Champions League where chelsea has qualified for the second round.
Same coach performed amazing last year, let's remember that.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Because when the players in the team don't perform, you shouldn't fire the coach. There is still Champions League where chelsea has qualified for the second round.
Ever wonder WHY all of a sudden they dont perform? The Queen of Drama did it too much this time ! Not a day goes by that i am glad he is out of Madrid. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much DRAMAAA

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Honestly, it wasn't one of very difficult CL groups, and if they couldn't have qualified then it would really have been a huge disaster. I agree the coach shouldn't be blamed for everything but sometimes to change the climate of the dressing room you need to make a change and it usually starts from the manager. Actually, any other coach besides Mourinho would have been sacked already, because it was Mourinho, it lasted until December.