Jose Mourinho, will he leave or stay ?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
^^
I somewhat do agree with u, but one thing I have had problem with him in Madrid is his choice of defender he use. I dont understand his trust in Pepe. Im sure Madrid can bring a defender more of Silva style to their team. It would help a lot.
BTW one thing got my attention was of how much of an impact Conte had on these Juve side specially with the help of Pirlo.
Simple answer. They share the same agent

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
The reason is pretty simple. We have a short squad with injuries to key players. You can't win a league that requires +90 points that way. The key is to get everyone fit by April. Then we might give you 2 goals advantage and play Oier from the youth team and see what happens. :cheers:

Seriously, 1 good half in 3 games and you get all cocky le that? LOL
well, you know that in all 3 games it was going to be just as fair result if Madrid won. Plus, you know me better, I am more pleased about the process that started 2 years ago and it was a change in the philosophy at Madrid. The best is yet to come but even now I see Madrid as the better side. And don't complain about the injury, just be emotionally prepared for the promised dooms day when the midget gets injured. Barca is Valenica with Messi. Without Messi Barca at its best is Valencia.

The days of psuedo-football for highly -passionate average minds are numbered!! You are a smart fellow, change to the good side before it is too late!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
This is the same kind of logic people used to deny that Mourinho spent a lot when at Chelsea...forgetting all the spending Ranieri already did. Just because Mourinho himself didnt buy Ronaldo or Kaka doesn't mean he has not benefitted from the money spent in getting them - even if it was by some other manager.
Here is the stat if we take into account the 09-10 season (KAKA - CR season)

09-10 (Real Madrid)
Garay - Free
Arbeloa - 4.5M
Kaka - 65M
CR - 94M
Alonso - 30M
Negredo - 5M
Albiol - 15M
Benzema - 35M
Granero - 4.5M
Total : 253M

09-10 (Barcelona)
Ibra - 55M
Maxwell - 5
Keirrison - 16M
Chygrynskiy - 25M
Total : 101M

but here is the interesting thing, the same year Real Madrid SOLD MANY players including Robben and Snijder, Real Madrid made a total of 88.5M on sales of those players, while Barca did NOT sell ANYONE for money, bunch of players were traded all free xfers, so that means Real total spending that year 164.5M , Still a lot but not as high as you would think ! the past 3 years Barcelona has spend average of 80M per year, while Real average is 95M. so the difference is 15M / Year and total 45M in 3 years.

currently no question that Barca is a better team, but Real is getting up there thanks to Jose, remember Pelligrini also had KAKA and CR and we all remember what happened !

Jose is a GREAT coach, if you want to win, the guy has NO CLASS what so ever, in that department i take DON CAPELLO over Jose any day.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Here is the stat if we take into account the 09-10 season (KAKA - CR season)

09-10 (Real Madrid)
Garay - Free
Arbeloa - 4.5M
Kaka - 65M
CR - 94M
Alonso - 30M
Negredo - 5M
Albiol - 15M
Benzema - 35M
Granero - 4.5M
Total : 253M

09-10 (Barcelona)
Ibra - 55M
Maxwell - 5
Keirrison - 16M
Chygrynskiy - 25M
Total : 101M

but here is the interesting thing, the same year Real Madrid SOLD MANY players including Robben and Snijder, Real Madrid made a total of 88.5M on sales of those players, while Barca did NOT sell ANYONE for money, bunch of players were traded all free xfers, so that means Real total spending that year 164.5M , Still a lot but not as high as you would think ! the past 3 years Barcelona has spend average of 80M per year, while Real average is 95M. so the difference is 15M / Year and total 45M in 3 years.

currently no question that Barca is a better team, but Real is getting up there thanks to Jose, remember Pelligrini also had KAKA and CR and we all remember what happened !

Jose is a GREAT coach, if you want to win, the guy has NO CLASS what so ever, in that department i take DON CAPELLO over Jose any day.
Ok, but then you should add the numbers up for us too. ibra was sold for 25, yaya toure for 30 etc.

If it is not just your personal prespective, care to share based on what reasons you made this conclusion??
Simple

Madrid 1 - Barca 3, Madrid 1- Barca(with 2nd keeper) 2 :D

Come back whenever you play better than Getafe and Espanyol against us

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Ok, but then you should add the numbers up for us too. ibra was sold for 25, yaya toure for 30 etc.

Simple

Madrid 1 - Barca 3, Madrid 1- Barca(with 2nd keeper) 2 :D

Come back whenever you play better than Getafe and Espanyol against us

That is actually the point, even Getafe and Espanyol do well against you this season and so do 1 out of 3 teams in the league. Look at the table. Now things might change and you might do well later on and as you said you have the potential for it once your injureds recover but up to now Madrid did head and shoulder better this year. The face-to-face games of course have extra value because of the historic rivalry reasons but even in those games Madrid dictated its game for good periods, created equal or more opportunities and IMO lost due to the psychologic scar of the last several games and pressure to win that made them lose the focus. Otherwise, the classicos were more like outlayers for Madrid and normal pattern (2/3 win) for Barca.

Anyway, I admit our talk could be biased. I am not also a kind of Madrid fan you often see here that gives you credit when it is not due only to show I am not a biased person. As I said I value your opinion as someone who understands football in a more intelligent way (but everyone makes mistakes!). I bet if you statistically compare this year's combined results you see Madrid is siginificantly doing better or at least there is a close to significant trend. In fact I might do it today if I find a couple of free minutes.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
LOOOOOL No We play better than you against them

Real Madrid 4-2 Getafe
Espanyol 0-4 Real Madrid

:1::1::1::1::1:
Yeah but neither play Champions League and that's the one that matters so as long as whe don't have to beat them but only you guys, I shouldn't worry.

Maybe you guys should start to party at Cibeles whenever you get draws against us or don't look that terrible, like having more than 2 shots on goal. How about that?

Yeah but neither play Champions League and that's the one that matters so as long as whe don't have to beat them but only you guys, I shouldn't worry.

Maybe you guys should start to party at Cibeles whenever you get draws against us or don't look that terrible, like having more than 2 shots on goal. How about that?
We are no match to barca yet and whoever ignores it then has problem understanding this league

Still toooooooooo early to talk about the league but if that's the case then the rest are all barca's unless some big ass injuries hit the squad.

Again i don't bank a penny on 7 points gap

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
7 points gap is not important because of its numerical value, it is important becuase it was earned. It rather is a manifest of change at Madrid and that is the real good news. Last year this time we were 8 points behind for gods sake!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
really guys...you can have the league. the one with the big ears is all that matters. let's celebrate Rajoy with a league title...all fair to me! :D

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
really guys...you can have the league. the one with the big ears is all that matters. let's celebrate Rajoy with a league title...all fair to me! :D
I give you 1/8 round over Levekusen, but from 1/4 on is not going to be that easy. A lot of mighty teams will be waiting there to wound the defending champions.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I give you 1/8 round over Levekusen, but from 1/4 on is not going to be that easy. A lot of mighty teams will be waiting there to wound the defending champions.
Like who? Bayern Munich? LOOOOL! Uuuuuuh, I'm scared!!!!

Dude, seriously, are you kidding? This is the weakest CL field in years and unless we meet Madrid before, there's no way in hell it won't be Barca-Madrid in final. Chelsea and Arsenal are the next two, but otherwise the teams are a joke.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Like who? Bayern Munich? LOOOOL! Uuuuuuh, I'm scared!!!!

Dude, seriously, are you kidding? This is the weakest CL field in years and unless we meet Madrid before, there's no way in hell it won't be Barca-Madrid in final. Chelsea and Arsenal are the next two, but otherwise the teams are a joke.
Arsenal's defence is cartoonish.unless Wilshere is back in time to provide some protection i doubt that they can pass by AC.Milan.

Chelsea is a different story.they can play compact and have way better and more disciplined defenders than Arsenal.Chelsea has a decent chance to go deep into CL this year.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Arsenal's defence is cartoonish.unless Wilshere is back in time to provide some protection i doubt that they can pass by AC.Milan.

Chelsea is a different story.they can play compact and have way better and more disciplined defenders than Arsenal.Chelsea has a decent chance to go deep into CL this year.
Fair point about their defense but one thing Arsenal has is speed. If they manage to stay deep and tight and then hit teams on the break, they can go far. They can do that in Europe. I'm more worried about them than say Bayern Mjunik

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Fair point about their defense but one thing Arsenal has is speed. If they manage to stay deep and tight and then hit teams on the break, they can go far. They can do that in Europe. I'm more worried about them than say Bayern Mjunik
Yup.2 necessary things IMO for that to succeed:

1-Song/Wilshere to have the games of their lives.
2-Van Persie to stay injury-free and deliver.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I believe Arsenal will beat Milan, but it all depends on who would be healthy for milan and what Mashdi said above. It would be the battle of pace vs strength.