Jose Mourinho, will he leave or stay ?

Mourinho insists his future at Real Madrid does not depend on Champions League success

The Portuguese trainer has made it clear that he intends to stay at the Santiago Bernabeu regardless of the result of the game against CSKA Moscow on Wednesday

Nevertheless, Mourinho has made it clear that the outcome of the second game will not have any influence on his future at Real Madrid.

"My future does not depend on the outcome of this Champions League tie. Unless the club say otherwise, I will stay here even if we lose against CSKA. My decisions don't depend on the result of one game," Mourinho said on a press conference.

The former Chelsea manager then looked ahead to Wednesday's match at the Santiago Bernabeu, and stressed that the Russian giants will not be pushovers.

"The best team does not always win. It will be a very difficult game. They have been a strong team for many years now.

"They are attacking very fast and are dangerous on the counterattack. We have to be alert, and need the support of the fans."

Wednesday's clash between Real Madrid and CSKA Moscow kicks off at 20.45CET at the Santiago Bernabeu.