Jose Mourinho, will he leave or stay ?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yeah he'll definitely leave RM. yaru "bezan boroe"! yekja band nemishe!!
bn bad and worse, I just hope he takes over Chelsea at least. cant stand Spurs winning title!!

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/133549.html

[h=1]Mourinho 'tired of Madrid', wants Prem return - report[/h]ESPN-

Jose Mourinho is ready to quit Real Madrid in the summer and return to England, according to reports on Sunday.
Mourinho, whose Madrid side currently hold a seven-point advantage over arch-rivals Barcelona in La Liga this season, has reportedly grown tired of the infighting and behind-the-scenes politics at the Santiago Bernabeu, and is now looking for a return to the country where he made a real impression during three years as manager of Chelsea.

"José is sick and tired of this situation at Madrid," a source close to the manager told The Sunday Times. "It doesn't matter if he wins this season or not. It's not about the money.
"He's decided to come back to England and he will go in the summer."

Mourinho has long been tipped as Sir Alex Ferguson's eventual successor at Manchester United, while he could also be of interest to Manchester City's ambitious owners.
Tottenham could also have a vacancy if current boss Harry Redknapp is offered the England job - although it is not out of the question that 'The Special One' would be open to taking on an international role with the Three Lions after Fabio Capello steps down following Euro 2012.

Real Madrid beat Real Zaragoza 3-1 on Saturday evening, meaning the club have now won 17 of their 20 league games so far this season.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yaiiii awesome news! let him leave for England NT, not getting close to EPL clubs!:)
I guess he knows better than Capello how to deal with John Terry and Lampard's crisis!!lol

England to move for Mourinho?
ESPN-
Jose Mourinho will be in the running to become England manager if he quits Real Madrid in the summer, according to well-placed ESPNsoccernet sources.

The Football Association is delaying drawing up a shortlist of candidates to allow Fabio Capello to prepare for the European Championships, but it is inevitable that the next England manager will be high on the agenda as the tournament draws nearer.

While it has been recognised for nearly 18 months that the FA prefer an English candidate, ESPNsoccernet can reveal that the door will not be shut on any compelling foreign coaches' claims, if their candidacy is far superior to that of the limited number of English options.

Harry Redknapp, Roy Hodgson and Alan Pardew are the most speculated names currently among the very short list of English coaches who might qualify as Capello's successor.

However, Arsene Wenger would be welcomed on board by the FA, if he opted to quit Arsenal in the summer, but having come through the worst part of Arsenal's dip this season, the possibility of Wenger being available is very much speculative.

It has come to the FA's attention that Mourinho is making noises about a return to English football for next season, and with such limited possibilities in the Premier League, the England manager role would be something for the Portuguese to consider for a second time.

ESPNsoccernet understands that Mourinho might well have been hired ahead of Capello had he made himself available for an interview but, although he had indicated through third parties that he might want the job, he changed his mind before any formal talks ever took place.

Mourinho is currently ready to entertain a return to English football after a four-year absence, although at this stage he has thought mostly about a major club such as Manchester United, or indeed Manchester City, but there is every chance that neither role would be vacant for next season. Sir Alex Ferguson is showing no sign of retirement and Roberto Mancini is still in favour at City.

Real are seven points clear at the top of the Primera Division, but the 49-year-old has not managed to break Barcelona's dominance in matches between the two rivals and he has attracted a raft of negative headlines, although English football is already familiar with the inevitable controversy that always surrounds him.

It would be a massive coup for the FA, no matter how expensive, to land Mourinho. With dipping values in TV rights, and the concerns over the value of friendlies, Mourinho would reignite interest in the England team.

Mourinho spent three years at Chelsea from June 2004, twice winning the Premier League and League Cup as well as the FA Cup before his sudden exit in September 2007.

It is often felt that the FA goes for the safe option but, in spite of his controversial approach, Mourinho's appointment would likely be welcomed by the public, even above an English candidate.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
^^^ He has said number of times he has no intention of coaching National teams yet and he said if i start one day, it will be Portugal so no way, JOSE !!!!!

i really hope he stays , people keep blaming him for not beating Barca, so fucking what? who has? Sir Alex? Guss? who ???? if anyone comes to mind in recent years that defeating Barca meant eliminating them from a championship its no one but JOSE MOURINHO , Copa last year with Madrid, Champions League the year before, so please Stay Jose.

No doubt he loves the nature of English football , he's said it 100 times already.

He also has a dream of being the first coach to win the CL in three country . he also hopes to coach Portugal one day.

He went to Moscow today to watch CSKA game , some thought maybe he wants to speak with a rep of Anzhi but he went with karanka . I really want him to stay .. fucking Marca leave the guy alone

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
If he achieves his goal of winning the league and CL then I will not be too sad if he leaves. He is my all time favorite coach as you all know despite his side issues with press etc. I rooted for every team he coached (Porto,Chelsea, Inter) and coming to Madrid was a dream come true. In case he leaves, it would be nice to get Cappello, Del Bosque, or Wenger.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
If he achieves his goal of winning the league and CL then I will not be too sad if he leaves. He is my all time favorite coach as you all know despite his side issues with press etc. I rooted for every team he coached (Porto,Chelsea, Inter) and coming to Madrid was a dream come true. In case he leaves, it would be nice to get Cappello, Del Bosque, or Wenger.
Cappello ? He must be stupid to come back, he won the league 2 times in 2 years he was in charge and everytime after he won it we fired him, really dont think he will give it a 3rd time try !

Del Bousque ? Same story, he was in charge of madrid 4 years where he won 2 CL and 2 La Liga, we fired him THE NEXT DAY he won La Liga, so no dont think he will come back SPECIALLY not if Perez stays

Wenger ? I rather have MAYLIKOHAN as coach , PLEASE NO!!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Cappello ? He must be stupid to come back, he won the league 2 times in 2 years he was in charge and everytime after he won it we fired him, really dont think he will give it a 3rd time try !

Del Bousque ? Same story, he was in charge of madrid 4 years where he won 2 CL and 2 La Liga, we fired him THE NEXT DAY he won La Liga, so no dont think he will come back SPECIALLY not if Perez stays

Wenger ? I rather have MAYLIKOHAN as coach , PLEASE NO!!!
well said on ur first 2 lines!
As for ur last line, be pamoonan bioftin Amoo Wenger ro behetun nemidim!! with that huge budget u got(that we dont), if God forbid he becomes ur coach, he'll transform ur team into a Barcelona in one season. but oh well ur club dont deserve him!:)

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
$500 says Mou will stay and these are the reasons why:

1- Madrid will win this year's la liga

2- The club is morally bankrupt..They had their asses handed to them year after year and had to do something.. So they invested all they had in Mou and his regime. They've done whatever he's requested. Look at all the shit that's happened since he's taken over..all the negativity that he's brought with him to la liga.. Under no other coach would an animal like Pepe be allowed on the pitch. But Madrid just took it at the risk of their reputation and standing in world media..Its so bad that I think that if Mou asked for Florentio's wife he'd hand her over too!
So what's Madrid going to do without Mou having invested so much in him? nothing..they're fucked.. he's going to stay at this club for a very long time.

3- where the fak is he going to go? I think most self-respecting clubs are aware of the baggage that comes with him.. they only club that I think is willing to sell itself and brand image for a little success if Man City.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002

1- Madrid will win this year's la liga
That isnt enough for RM directors. Capello won La Liga title too for them but they let him go bc "Real doesnt play attractive football"!! they also want CL and for RM directors, giving 1 coach 2 seasons to work, is quite a record for them!!!
2- The club is morally bankrupt..They had their asses handed to them year after year and had to do something.. So they invested all they had in Mou and his regime. They've done whatever he's requested. Look at all the shit that's happened since he's taken over..all the negativity that he's brought with him to la liga.. Under no other coach would an animal like Pepe be allowed on the pitch. But Madrid just took it at the risk of their reputation and standing in world media..Its so bad that I think that if Mou asked for Florentio's wife he'd hand her over too!
So what's Madrid going to do without Mou having invested so much in him? nothing..they're fucked.. he's going to stay at this club for a very long time.
Thats not Mourinho's style! he NEVER stays in any team "for a very long time". He is George Clooney of football basically. he finishes his job and there he flies to a new short-term date!!
3- where the fak is he going to go? I think most self-respecting clubs are aware of the baggage that comes with him.. they only club that I think is willing to sell itself and brand image for a little success if Man City.
u think so?! Inter have said they are open to Mourinho's return:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11860/7453698/Inter-open-to-Mourinho-return

Chelsea's Villas Boas, if he cant sustain 3rd spot or keeps getting stalled by EPL opponent, he'll be forced to leave too. Abra always was eager to get Mourinho back. same case with Mancini if he cant win title with Man City, or Liverpool if they cant qualify to Europa League even! or even Tottenham if Redknapp takes England job offer. He has so many options actually..

Feb 22, 2005
I thought he is quiting to become Perspolis coach.

yaiiii awesome news! let him leave for England NT, not getting close to EPL clubs!:)
I guess he knows better than Capello how to deal with John Terry and Lampard's crisis!!lol

England to move for Mourinho?
ESPN-
Jose Mourinho will be in the running to become England manager if he quits Real Madrid in the summer, according to well-placed ESPNsoccernet sources.

The Football Association is delaying drawing up a shortlist of candidates to allow Fabio Capello to prepare for the European Championships, but it is inevitable that the next England manager will be high on the agenda as the tournament draws nearer.

While it has been recognised for nearly 18 months that the FA prefer an English candidate, ESPNsoccernet can reveal that the door will not be shut on any compelling foreign coaches' claims, if their candidacy is far superior to that of the limited number of English options.

Harry Redknapp, Roy Hodgson and Alan Pardew are the most speculated names currently among the very short list of English coaches who might qualify as Capello's successor.

However, Arsene Wenger would be welcomed on board by the FA, if he opted to quit Arsenal in the summer, but having come through the worst part of Arsenal's dip this season, the possibility of Wenger being available is very much speculative.

It has come to the FA's attention that Mourinho is making noises about a return to English football for next season, and with such limited possibilities in the Premier League, the England manager role would be something for the Portuguese to consider for a second time.

ESPNsoccernet understands that Mourinho might well have been hired ahead of Capello had he made himself available for an interview but, although he had indicated through third parties that he might want the job, he changed his mind before any formal talks ever took place.

Mourinho is currently ready to entertain a return to English football after a four-year absence, although at this stage he has thought mostly about a major club such as Manchester United, or indeed Manchester City, but there is every chance that neither role would be vacant for next season. Sir Alex Ferguson is showing no sign of retirement and Roberto Mancini is still in favour at City.

Real are seven points clear at the top of the Primera Division, but the 49-year-old has not managed to break Barcelona's dominance in matches between the two rivals and he has attracted a raft of negative headlines, although English football is already familiar with the inevitable controversy that always surrounds him.

It would be a massive coup for the FA, no matter how expensive, to land Mourinho. With dipping values in TV rights, and the concerns over the value of friendlies, Mourinho would reignite interest in the England team.

Mourinho spent three years at Chelsea from June 2004, twice winning the Premier League and League Cup as well as the FA Cup before his sudden exit in September 2007.

It is often felt that the FA goes for the safe option but, in spite of his controversial approach, Mourinho's appointment would likely be welcomed by the public, even above an English candidate.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
It also depends what Barca do this year, Jose knows the only thing standing between him and success with Real is Barca now, if he wins the league and Barca only end up with CDR might be a signal to Jose that Barca are decling abit so he might stay, i mean Xavi is not getting any younger :)() nor is Iniesta, and i know most people dont but i STRONGLY believe without those 2 Messi is NOT as good as he is now and really dont think Barca will find a replacement for them specially Xavi, Jose might see this as a chance to beat them and stay ... we see what will happen, but I certainly hope he stays.

I think Prez learned his lesson and will not fire Jose unless they dont win anything. Regardless Jose DOOSET DARIM.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE

Easy man, easy. Jose and Madrid are not as bad as you see through your Barca glasses. Yes Pepe is an idiot.. but what other animals are you talking about?
I dont want to defend "some" of the actions by Jose and some madrid players, and i dont have to, but wait for your team to be beaten by a rival time after time, and see how much "sportsmanship" you will show!
Remeber the action by Valdes on Jose after the elimination by Inter in 2010?!

Barca players are humans too, but since they have not been losing much, you dont see them "act like animals" !!
Anyhow, relax and enjoy the game.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Wenger ? We need a coach not an economist :)
Ostad, I am curious about how much Jose spent on players since his arrival. Do you have the figures?
I keep hearing that Madrid spent big money, but I think that was the case 2-3 years ago (especially on CR and Kaka). The club spendings on players has been very average since then as far as I know.
Do you have the exact numbers?

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Reading the posts in this thread its interesting to see what an impact Jose has. First everyone is like "no, we dont want him as a coach, he is such a duchebag please no go somewhere else", then when he showes what he is worth fans will beg him to stay, thats the same in every club!

Yeah, I would bet that no other coach in the world today would be able to win Laliga with RM over Barca, probably not even Ferguson if Mourinho wins Laliga this year over THIS Barca team he has achieved something extaordinary. Yet some RM fans have the guts to boo him just because he happened to loose against the best team maybe in the history of football, damn right if I was him I wuold think "ajab namak nashnasayian ina dige" and go too.