Just came in ...

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
Scientists want to test the performance of reproduction between humans and monkeys. So the give an Englishman, a Frenchmen and a Ghazvini a monkey each for 5 years to see how many offsprings they can produce.

Five years passes and the Englishman has produces 4 offsprings and the Frenchman 3. When they check on the ghazvini he only managed to produce one!!.

Behesh migan agha khejalat nemikeshi. oonha 4 taa va 3 taa toonestan. shoma faghat yeki? Ghazvinieh migeh khob shoma beh man maymooneh nar dadi? chi entezar dashti?

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
LOL!
torke tu otoboos migooze.
dokhtare mige: bishoor in che karie?!
torke mige: Vallah mikhastam sare sohbato ye joori baz konam dige!
عمو جان ، همین ترکه توی اتوبوس از دختره خیلی خوشش آمده بود
از اتوبوس که پیاده شد شماره ی اتوبوس را وَرداشت

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
سلام، سلامتي مياره، سلامتي شادي مياره، شادي زندگي مياره، زندگي عشق مياره، عشق زن مياره، زن بچه مياره، بچه دردسر مياره، دردسر بدبختي مياره، پس سلام و كوفت، سلام و درد، سلام و زهر مار!

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
تركه ريش پروفسوري ميزاره، داشته از توي جنگل رد مي*شده كه يه دفعه جناب شير مي*پره روش و يه لقمه چپش مي*كنه و با تعجب ميگه: تا حالا بزي نخورده بودم كه مزه خر بده!

Oct 20, 2003
A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About 2 hours."The guy left. A few days later, the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"The barber looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours."The guy left. A week later, the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour and a half."The guy left.The barber turned to his friend and said; "Hey, Bob, do me a favor. Follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but then he doesn't ever come back."A little while later, Bob returned to the shop, laughing hysterically.The barber asked, "So, where does that guy go when he leaves?"Bob looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "Your house!"

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
LOOOOOOOOL!

This one Khoda bood:

Az torkeh miporsan guitar baladi bezani? Migeh na vali yek dadash daram oonam na!!!
LOOOOL P.I your joke reminds me of another one.

ترکه با دوستش وایستاده بود سر کوچه بر گشت به دوستش گفت.
"ْاون دو نفر و میبینی وایستادن اون ور خیابون؟"
دوستش گفت آره
ترکه گفت" اون آقا رو میبینی که شلوار لی پوشیده پیرن قل قلی تنشه.
گفت آره
ترکه گفت" اون و میگم که عینک داره و موها شم پارافین زده
گفت آره بابا میبینموزير رفاه
ترکه گفت" برادره منه اون یکی"

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
LOOOOL P.I your joke reminds me of another one.

ترکه با دوستش وایستاده بود سر کوچه بر گشت به دوستش گفت.
"ْاون دو نفر و میبینی وایستادن اون ور خیابون؟"
دوستش گفت آره
ترکه گفت" اون آقا رو میبینی که شلوار لی پوشیده پیرن قل قلی تنشه.
گفت آره
ترکه گفت" اون و میگم که عینک داره و موها شم پارافین زده
گفت آره بابا میبینموزير رفاه

ترکه گفت" برادره منه اون یکی"
LoooL at both P.I and Motoris!!!