Just came in ...

A woman was helping her husband set up his computer, and at the appropriate point in the process, she told him that he would now need to enter a password. Something he could remember easily and will use each time he has to log on.

The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention. So, when the computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife that he was keying in...

P...

E...

N...

I...

S...

His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:

PASSWORD REJECTED....... NOT LONG ENOUGH

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOOOOOL@ PJ and RM!!!thanx guys!!!

here are few new ones!:)

خطبه ي عقد رشتيا : النکاح السنتي ، و بعدش خوش به حال امتي ، فقط لطفا نوبتي ، اووووي اصغر نزن جلو غربتي

جبرئیل میره بهشت می بینه همه بچه ها دارن در میرن ، میگه چرا در میرید ، میگن شهدای قزوین رو آوردن

لره به ترکه می گه بیا بریم نماز جمعه بخونیم نفری ۱۰۰۰۰تومن میدن ! ترکه می گه اگه ندادن چی ؟ لره می گه خوب می گوزیم باطل می شه

Feb 4, 2005
LOOOOOL@ PJ and RM!!!thanx guys!!!

here are few new ones!:)

خطبه ي عقد رشتيا : النکاح السنتي ، و بعدش خوش به حال امتي ، فقط لطفا نوبتي ، اووووي اصغر نزن جلو غربتي

LOOOOOOOOOL! Khoda bid!

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Paul walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says: "Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."
His wife is lying in bed and replies: "I think you'll find that's a sheep, you idiot."
The man says: "I think you'll find that I wasn't talking to you."

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Paul walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says: "Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."
His wife is lying in bed and replies: "I think you'll find that's a sheep, you idiot."
The man says: "I think you'll find that I wasn't talking to you."
hahahahaha!!!that was awesome!!!!!:D thanx PJ!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
جديدترين دعاي 2008:
خدايا به من صفاي دل و قلم شريعتي ، نبوغ مارکس ، خوشنامي کوروش ، دانايي مصدق ، منش خاتمي ، دين کديور ، دنياي رفسنجاني ، شجاعت بينظير بوتو ، هوش رايس ، عمر خامنه اي و اعتماد به نفس احمدي نژاد را اعطا بفرما

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
----

First time sex

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet, and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that
after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

&nb sp; The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour.
He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.
A t the re gister, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.
T he boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.
That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"
The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.
A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.
10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.
Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend,
"I had no idea you were this religious."
The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha,that was brilliant!!!!! ur jokes rock PJ jan!!! :D
Valla in juk ha taza az haj bargashtan.
chAk

ok jokeh kilooyee!!;)
Very nice ones. But Alila is going to sue you for copying without crediting him. But if he did that send mashdi's lawyer to defend you.
See, I told him back in post number 749 he should not have posted the jokes in pdf file. But he didn't listen.
agha jan, garibiiii?
akhe adam ke injori jok post nemikone. Az amoo yad begir, yek file injori girish biyad ta yek mah rozi yech ya dota post mikone ;)
Post# 747: some pretty funny stuff
enjoyyyyyyy

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Very nice ones. But Alila is going to sue you for copying without crediting him. But if he did that send mashdi's lawyer to defend you.
See, I told him back in post number 749 he should not have posted the jokes in pdf file. But he didn't listen.
Pj jan
baba mohem ine ke doostan kami bekhandan. hala che farghi mikone ke che kasi post kone ya nakone vali thx anyway
chak