Just came in ...

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
A man gets released from prison after 15 years , having no money and no one to go to he decides to enter a house to burgle .

Once he gets in he finds a man and a woman in bed ,he ties them both to a chair and when he ties the young beautiful woman he kiss her on the neck and then goes to the bathroom to wash ...

the man clearly scared turns to his wife and says : look darling ,he is a very dangerous man and just been released from prison and has had no sex for a long time ,if we want to survive this ordeal let him do what he wants even though I know how difficult this is ,don't resist so we can come out of this in one piece ,

Be strong and you know how much I love you .

woman says : he didn't kiss me on the neck but said in my ear that he has just been released from Qazvin prison and he is homosexual and said he fancies you and asked me if we have any Vaseline and I told him is in the bathroom.

So be strong and you know how much I love you !

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
‏بیل گیتس پس از خوردن قهوه یک دلار به گارسون انعام داد، گارسون گفت: دیروز دختر شما به من صد دلار انعام داد

بیل گیتس در جواب گفت: دخترم به کص ننش خندیده الان میرم خونه ننشو میگام

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
الان دختره ﻫﻤﺴﺎﻳﻪ ﻣﯽﺧﻮﺍﺳﺖ ﻣﺎﺷﻴﻨﺸﻮ ﺍﺯﭘﺎﺭﻛﻴﻨﮓ ﺩﺭﺑﻴﺎﺭﻩ

ﻣﻨﻮ ﺩﻳﺪﻩ ﻣﻴﮕﻪ : آقا سیاوش

ﻳﻪ ﺟﻮﺭﯼ ﮔﺬﺍﺷﺘﯽ جلوﻢ ﺗﻜﻮﻥ ﻧﻤﯽﺗﻮﻧﻢ ﺑﺨﻮﺭﻡ
آخه کارتون درسته...؟
لا اقل میگفتی میرفتم جلو میذاشتی پشتم

یهو کیرم از خواب بلند شد و یه قدی کشید بهم گفت
بیا یه چیزی در گوشت بگم
خم شدم طرفش

میگه:شیطون دیگه بدون ما کص میکنی

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
برای شنا در خلیج فارس ویزای چین، برای شنا در چابهار ویزای هند و برای شنا در دریای مازندران ویزای روسیه احتیاج دارید. دریاچه ارومیه هم خوشبختانه خشک است. آیت الله تناسلی

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
اگر نتوان آزادی و کص را یکجا داشت و من مجبور باشم میان این دو یکی را انتخاب کنم، آزادی را انتخاب می کنم تا بتوانم به بی‌کصی اعتراض کنم

"چگوارا"

Feb 4, 2005
فامیلمون یه اس.ام.اس فلسفی فرستاده بود؛
نمیدونم چی شد ریپلای رو اشتباهی زدم اس.ام.اس خالی براش فرستاده شد.
جواب داد: دنیایی از حرفهای نگفته … مرسی
یعنی یه آدم سالم دور و برمون نیست به خدا