کیر‌ کوچیک بدهی حسابی بزرگش میکند و تحویلت میدهد

ولی پول که بدستش بدهی خاااار پولو
میگاد و کیر خرم دستت نمیرسه

خلاصه که به زنان خود محبت کنین ولی پول دادین دیگه قیدشو بزنین

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
پدربزرگم میفرمود

اگه میخوای زنت آشپزیش خوب باشه از ترکا زن بگیر، اگه میخوای زیبایی خدادادی داشته باشه از شمال زن بگیر، اگه میخوای مث شیر پا به پات بیاد از کردا بگیر و اگه میخوای طایفه زنت پشتت باشن از لرا بگیر
ولی اگه میخوای زندگی راحت و بی دردسری داشته باشی کلا زن نگیر

نور به قبرت بباره مرد

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
ﺭﻭﺯﯼ ﭘﺴﺮﯼ ﺑﺮﺍﺩﺭ ﮐﻮﭼﮑﺘﺮﺵ گفت امروز میخام ﺩﺭﺳﯽ ﺑﻪ ﺗﻮ ﺑﯿﺎﻣﻮﺯﻡ ﮐﻪ ﺗﺎ ﺍﻧﺘﻬﺎﯼ ﻋﻤﺮ ﺩﻝ ﮐﺴﯽ ﺭﺍ ﻧﺸﮑﻨﯽ، ﺑﺮﺍﺩﺭ ﺑﺰﺭﮒ میخی ﺭﺍ ﺗﺎ ﺍﻧﺘﻬﺎ ﺑﻪ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﮐﻮﺑﯿﺪ، ﺳﭙﺲ ﺑﻪ ﺑﺮﺍﺩﺭ ﮐﻮﭼﮏ ﮔﻔﺖ: ﻭﻗﺘﯽ ﺩﻟﯽ ﺭﺍ ﻣﯿﺸﮑﻨﯽ ﻫﻤﺎﻧﻨﺪ ﮐﻮﺑﺎﻧﺪﻥ ﺍﯾﻦ ﻣﯿﺦ ﺑﻪ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﺍﺳﺖ، ﺣﺎﻝ ﻣﯿﺦ ﺭﺍ ﺩﺭ ﺑﯿﺎﻭﺭ، ﺑﺮﺍﺩﺭ ﮐﻮﭼﮏ ﺑﺎ ﺯﻭﺭ ﺯﯾﺎﺩ ﻣﯿﺦ ﺭﺍ ﺩﺭ ﺁﻭﺭﺩ ﻭ ﺑﺮﺍﺩﺭ ﺑﺰﺭﮒ ﮔﻔﺖ، ﺩﯾﺪﯼ ﮐﻪ ﺟﺎﯼ ﻣﯿﺦ ﺭﻭﯼ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﻣﺎﻧﺪ؟

ﺍﻣﺎ ﻣﺘﺎﺳﻔﺎﻧﻪ ﻗﺒﻞ ﺍﺯ ﺗﮑﻤﯿﻞ ﭘﻨﺪﺵ ﭘﺪﺭ ﻓﺮﺍ ﺭﺳﯿﺪ ﻭ ﺩﻭ ﻓﺮﺯﻧﺪﺵ ﺭﺍ ﺑﺎ ﯾﮏ ﻣﯿﺦ ﺩﺭ ﺩﺳﺖ ﻭ ﺳﻮﺭﺍﺧﯽ ﺑﺮ ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭ ﺩﯾﺪ ﻭ گفت: کصکشا ﻣﺎ ﺍﯾﻨﺠﺎ ﻣﺴﺘﺎﺟﺮﯾﻢ, ﭼﺮﺍ خار ﺩﯾﻮﺍﺭﻭ
ﮔﺎﯾﯿﺪﯾﯿﻦ, جواب اون صابخونه زن جنده رو چی بدم خو؟

سپس با همان میخ و ﯾﮏ ﮐﯿﺮ ﺳﯿﺦ ﭼﻨﺎﻥ به ﺩﻭ ﺑﺮﺍﺩﺭ تجاوز کرد که ﺩﺍﺳﺘﺎﻥ ﺁﻣﻮﺯﻧﺪﻩ ﯼ ﻣﺎ ﮐﻪ ﻫﯿﭻ، ﻓﻨﺪﺍﻧﺴﯿﻮﻥ ﺧﻮﻧﻪ ﺑﻪ ﮔﺎ ﺭﻓﺖ

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Artificial Intelligence Hits the Barrier of Meaning . "People worry that computers will get too smart and take over the world, but the real problem is that they’re too stupid and they’ve already taken over the world."

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
تظاهرات مردم فرانسه : ژو پغ لو لو پغ لو وو غت غو ژو پغ زو لو پغ دغی لو پغ لو ترجمه نصر من اله و فتح قریب مرگ بر این دولت مردم فریب

Hello Sir, I am your servant, very very much. I am writing to you because the knife has reached my bone.... My hands grab your skirt, Mr. Hamilton; please reach my scream, Mr. Hamilton, from the hands of this man, Tom.. I don't know what a wet wood I have sold him or what shit I ate that from the very first day he has been pulling the belt to my lift, with all kinds of cat dancing, he has tried to become the eye and the lamp of Mr. Wilson. He made so much mouse running that finally Mr. Wilson became donkey, and appointed Mr. Tom as his right hand man, and told me to work under his hand. Mr. Wilson promised me that next year he would make me his right hand man, but my eye does not drink water, and I knew that all these were hat play, and he was trying to put a hat on my head.
I put the seal of silence to my lips and did not say anything. Since that he was just putting watermelon under my arms. Knowing that this transfer was only good for his aunt, I started begging him to forget that I ever came to see him and forget my visit altogether.
I said you saw camel; you did not see camel , But he was not coming down from the back of devil's donkey.
What headache shall I give you; I am now forced to work in the mail house with bunch of blind, bald, height and half height people. At the end in one word, my father is coming out from their hands Now.
Mr. Hamilton, I turn around your head. You are my only hope and my back and shelter.... I swear you to the 14 innocents, please do some work for me that you will see savab I mean good wages in the resurrection day. I'll grab your skirt,.. I have six head bread eaters I swear to your head that all I said is right, if opposite is proved you can burn my father dog father .I kiss your hand and Leg I circle around you:joy:

Feb 4, 2005

Hello Sir, I am your servant, very very much. I am writing to you because the knife has reached my bone.... My hands grab your skirt, Mr. Hamilton; please reach my scream, Mr. Hamilton, from the hands of this man, Tom.. I don't know what a wet wood I have sold him or what shit I ate that from the very first day he has been pulling the belt to my lift, with all kinds of cat dancing, he has tried to become the eye and the lamp of Mr. Wilson. He made so much mouse running that finally Mr. Wilson became donkey, and appointed Mr. Tom as his right hand man, and told me to work under his hand. Mr. Wilson promised me that next year he would make me his right hand man, but my eye does not drink water, and I knew that all these were hat play, and he was trying to put a hat on my head.
I put the seal of silence to my lips and did not say anything. Since that he was just putting watermelon under my arms. Knowing that this transfer was only good for his aunt, I started begging him to forget that I ever came to see him and forget my visit altogether.
I said you saw camel; you did not see camel , But he was not coming down from the back of devil's donkey.
What headache shall I give you; I am now forced to work in the mail house with bunch of blind, bald, height and half height people. At the end in one word, my father is coming out from their hands Now.
Mr. Hamilton, I turn around your head. You are my only hope and my back and shelter.... I swear you to the 14 innocents, please do some work for me that you will see savab I mean good wages in the resurrection day. I'll grab your skirt,.. I have six head bread eaters I swear to your head that all I said is right, if opposite is proved you can burn my father dog father .I kiss your hand and Leg I circle around you:joy:
This I first heard 20 years ago but never gets old