Just got out of E.R but komrade bear is ok

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Man that was scary, hernia related but koomrade Bear is ok. I am resting and recovering at least my girl is here to help, she brought over some pizza.
If i am inactive you guys know why, St Rose is a good hospital in Vegas, at least it was open and i have a high tolerance for pain.
I did full battery of tests, good thing i have VA benefits and medicaid CT Scan, blood test etc nasdarovia.
Sorry to disappoint some of you but komrade bear is still alive

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Merci @Payandeh Iran i am trying, it is difficult
without much familial support
however, i was anticipating that
I am taking an academic sebadical for a while
health comes first, at least I have my girl.
It's more about keeping my Mental 100
at least i can still play piano.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Glad you are okay. My dad and brother and uncles and even nephews have had hernia. So far I have been in the clear. Don't mean to be the spelling police but sabbatical is correct.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sorry I should have known better @Zob Ahan You know what the sad part is,
I have a 3.9+GPA, Master's in English Lit UNLV, and plan to go to John's Hopkins, in a few years,
on partial scholarship. Anyways, I think I had a good start 7 classes, 21 units out of 39 complete
Although my blood family is nowhere to be found I have support:
My classical musical professors from Vienna, Ostad Rohani(skyped from Iran), My MMA/Boxing coaches,
my girl, my pastors so I am not alone. I appreciate your concern btw I like to use
spelling nazi because it's funnier(are we allowed to use that word?)
I think we all agree, health over academia. So far 21 out of 39 units complete 5A's 2 A-.
Before some internet keyboard warrior goes, "you are lying," see image below
Add two more A's for this semester, projected.
gradesUNLV.jpg

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Baba give me time i have some plans: ok first Steinway and Son baby grand piano 2nd an excellent phone and
my girl can take the shots yes I am on Bayern's Injured Reserve list for now. :)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Baba give me time i have some plans: ok first Steinway and Son baby grand piano 2nd an excellent phone and
my girl can take the shots yes I am on Bayern's Injured Reserve list for now. :)
You just need a webcam :p and nobody else

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well ok web cam i also need a better piano it's a $600 stand up P1 yamaha
nothing fancy and it's out of tune
But then on web cam when i post it up then you say we can't see your hands
When i show hands "the sound quality is bad" ::p

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
I have a 3.9+GPA, Master's in English Lit UNLV, and plan to go to John's Hopkins, in a few years,
on partial scholarship. Anyways, I think I had a good start 7 classes, 21 units out of 39 complete
My classical musical professors from Vienna, Ostad Rohani(skyped from Iran), My MMA/Boxing coaches,
my girl, my pastors so I am not alone. I appreciate your concern btw I like to use
I think we all agree, health over academia. So far 21 out of 39 units complete 5A's 2 A-.
View attachment 43056
تو میکی بیشت و یک واچد از شی و نه واچد پاش گردی در چالیگه این گارنامه نشون میده مخموعا ششت و شه واچد پاش شده. باز جالی بشتی؟

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Better yet, let’s have a shot of your girl instead of playing piano

Oct 18, 2010
as people age their heart arteries tend to get tighter.
and their asshole tends to get wider.
it's the inevitable force of nature.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Lol Playboy that is some funny stuff well no problem in the ahole dept lol um heart arteries
i am in really good shape 6'2 160 LB doing some penetantary workouts. I can't wait
until nevada opens up boxing.
@Behrooz_C C jan truth time. I actually HAD to go in my Navy B.D.U pants why 1- my clothes were being washed and
none of my old pants fit. When i was playing football I was Chinese Dentist 230 LB i cut first to 175 now
I am 155 light weight75" reach btw LHW javerage). #can't wait for Nevada to open up full contact.
Covid ID 19 is impacting everyone, my girl couldn't even visit me at St Rose Hospita.
Uni update CA: No Stanford 23 Cal States(500,000 students)
No UNLV or UNR(only online)
can't even talk to admissions at John's Hopkins.

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
View attachment 43056
Why does the transcript say 63 units passed when you have only passed 21 units and your field only has a total of 39 units?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dude really? do you think i doctored my trascript- I have taken classes for 2 years now keyboard warrior-if you look it shows the units for my semester 15 and 63 is what I need to graduate. Jealous you can't get grades like that bro?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hey genius Einstein- that is not for all of my classes that is just for the semester keyboard warrior fake tough guy. Blocked I have shown documents be it my military DD 214 my gracie BJJ blue blet, when otehrs questiond. If you want to be a gaping DBAG then don't comment or respond to me. You must be fun at parties. $1,000 says you were the fake tough guy in school who wore the TAPOUT shirt, and got knocked out all the time. You ran your mouth off to the wrong guy thinking you were tough. Bye Felicia, thank you for your concern achlocht. I call guys like you instigate stationmasters, you are here just ton instigate and get a rise out of people. Bet you still live at home with mommy and daddy bache soosol. SO hey bro which Seal team were you apart of $1,000 says you also tell your friends you were some Delta Force Recon Marine- Army Ranger- Navy Seal all rolled into one. Were you the guy who shot O.B.L it's such an honor to meet you sir.

When i get in, as proof, razmy@unlv.nevada.edu my school email and i will in two years provide one that shows johnshopkins.edu
I take academics very seriously those were my semester grades, KEYBOARD WARRIOR GAPING Dbag fake tough guy RaminS does the s stand for $hitty?You should try being a nice person and a decent human being- it is free you know!

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Dude really? do you think i doctored my trascript- I have taken classes for 2 years now keyboard warrior-if you look it shows the units for my semester 15 and 63 is what I need to graduate. Jealous you can't get grades like that bro?
So if what you say is true, with the 15 you passed and the 63 left to graduate your major requires 78 units. Why did you say it has a total of 39 units?
Or if the 63 includes the 15 you already passed then why did you originally say the total units in your major was 39 units?