Just... WOW (Live 8)

Nov 29, 2002
Never seen a concert like that before! (the london one, but I glimpsed the others as well, philly looked good)
Wish I was actually there!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yeah, did u 30 it?! London one seemed awesome! good for those who attended the concert.

the worst ones were in US and Canada I guess!

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Great concerts! More than 150 artists! Too bad the coverage in US is not too good (they cut into the songs too many times and too often by talks and commercials).
I heard the one in Japan was not as successful as the other ones, but London one seemed to be the best, from what I saw. I wish I was there too!

It's great to see sir Bob active again! He even convinced Pink Floyd to be reunited, and what a pleasure it was to see them together on stage.
Bono should get credit for pushing for these concerts as well, he is great.

Now, I wonder if those 8 politician would listen to billions of people! Well, I should say 7, that dumbo dubio is neither a politician nor a listener.

Alixman984

Bench Warmer
Feb 8, 2005
Southampton/UK
I just came back from London with my wife and her sister (she was one of the organisers) I had backstage pass and it was awsome.
I had the pleasure of seeing Sir Bob Geldof, Sir Paul McCaurtny, Madona (for a brief moment) and the bands I grown up with Pink loyd, The Who and U2.

I have some backstage photo I will share later on. But I have to say the best night ever.

Jun 20, 2005
Sweden
The absence of Freddie Mercury in the last night event in london was too obvious to be mentioned. Robbie Williams tried to make us remember of this bitter fact and therefore he should have some credit for it.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Alixman984 said:
I just came back from London with my wife and her sister (she was one of the organisers) I had backstage pass and it was awsome.
I had the pleasure of seeing Sir Bob Geldof, Sir Paul McCaurtny, Madona (for a brief moment) and the bands I grown up with Pink loyd, The Who and U2.

I have some backstage photo I will share later on. But I have to say the best night ever.
Please, please do so! Can't wait to see your pictures and read your stories. Any pic. from Pink Floyd by any chance?