Kate Middleton gives birth to a baby boy

Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge) has given birth to the third heir to the throne. It is a boy. The name is unknown as yet but the British media has gone royal baby-bonkers about it all. There is no escaping it in the UK. Is the news big in Iran, or are you a bit like the Welsh and don't give a damn about British royalty...?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
They should name his royal highness T. Chap. In honor of my تخم چپ.

That means my "left nut", just in case MI6 is following this very important thread and are getting confused. I would've suggested T. Rust but the Queen herself has already taken a liking to that and wants it for herself.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Can the moderators please ban this ass-hat?

Every fucking place you go some twit is trying to force feed you this shit... 0 is the number of fucks I give about the royal family or their half breed off springs.

ahmad-a

Bench Warmer
Feb 9, 2007
Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge) has given birth to the third heir to the throne. It is a boy. The name is unknown as yet but the British media has gone royal baby-bonkers about it all. There is no escaping it in the UK. Is the news big in Iran, or are you a bit like the Welsh and don't give a damn about British royalty...?
Are you sure? Where did you hear this news?

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Some folks here have no idea how proud & uber-excited British commoners are to see yet another welfare baby born to be fully state funded for his entire life by the very same commoners' taxes.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
You need to elaborate on that a bit more.
The Royal family costs roughly 50p per person per year. They also earn lots of money from private means and apart from the queen the rest of them pay tax on their income.
Overall their existence is beneficial to the country.

I wonder how much the Republic costs the French tax payer or the US citizens. Air Force One alone costs nearly as much as the entire Royal family.

Long live the British Monarchy :)

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Lovely to people who are ridiculing other's backward traditions are upholding clownish traditions. Just do some marketing and even Osama himself could turn into some sort of hero with it.