Kazemyan free kick magic

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Damn.. Our Team melli has really missed out, I can't believe we never took advantage of Ali Samereh's talent.

Ali 30 sanieh harja bashi dooset darim...

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
Damn.. Our Team melli has really missed out, I can't believe we never took advantage of Ali Samereh's talent.

Ali 30 sanieh harja bashi dooset darim...
I've been saying this for the past 3-4 years. My tongue is growing hair. Him and Vahid would be a great match up front. But then again, Samereh is too najib and classy for our football. We certainly don't deserve him.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
what's funny about all this is that Samereh is not even a natural striker. He was moved to attack in Eses because Fatemi and Latifi couldn't score and Akbarpour always missed a bunch of games at a time due to injury. When he played in Fajr he was always a midfielder and pourheydari was his coach there too.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
niice! thanx for the video.

I've been saying this for the past 3-4 years. My tongue is growing hair. Him and Vahid would be a great match up front. But then again, Samereh is too najib and classy for our football. We certainly don't deserve him.
daghighaaaan..well said.
Samereh has been consistently good in UAE since he moved there. and this season alone he is UAE's top scorer.he is surely way better than Majidi, Oladi,x,y.
There will be an interview coming up in ISP very soon, in which Samereh talks about his undeserved non-call ups in TM.

navid007

Bench Warmer
Jul 23, 2005
vali khodemoonim darvaze ban haye ina ham kheili shootan ! i'm not a professional goalkeeper, vali baba dige in goal hai ke mikhordan chi bood !! derakht ham mizashti on vasat hade aghal toop besh mikhord bar migasht...

a123321r

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
bradford, england
vali khodemoonim darvaze ban haye ina ham kheili shootan ! i'm not a professional goalkeeper, vali baba dige in goal hai ke mikhordan chi bood !! derakht ham mizashti on vasat hade aghal toop besh mikhord bar migasht...
yeah that was kinda embaressing but samereh's goals were allright.. it was the goals his team conceded that looked really bad!

Jun 18, 2005
They play better football in Iranian highschools. What was this? The goalie was absolutely terrible.

On Samereh's last goal, the defender couldnt even head the ball?

Anyone of our players who play in UAE should not even be invited to TM. This was just horrondous.

People arent even running or trying in this clip.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Oh man. That was saw funny goalkeeping by AlShaab keeper. What the hell was that??? I am spechless.:confused-

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
That really was a great kick by Kazemian, although the goal keeper was pathetic, a truly world class keeper might have saved that one... But where the heck is Kazemian, when it matters?? The guy has a lot of talent, but I have never been impressed with his finishing ability.... and that is why he has never been a team melli regular, he can not be counted on to deliver consistently.

Mar 29, 2007
SS-shahr
3-4 ta goal zadan dar bazi ba arabhaye amateur ke sakht nist, age rast migan biyan tu serieA, LaLiga ya hatta hamin IPL khodemoon tu yek bazi in hame goal bezanan.

albate Samereh 30 sanyeh yadet nare LOOOL

alitheking61

Bench Warmer
Dec 11, 2005
That goalkeeper remind me of Gholampour....:doh:

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
LOL! That is exactly what I was thinking!! Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of "ajab darvaazeh baaneh reedemooni daareh Al-vasl". But anyway, what a strike by Kazemian. I have always liked this guy and don't understand why he is not a regular on TM. I watched him with the javaanaan team 4-5 years ago and thought he was a really good player with a bright future. I guess we have a lot of good players in his position.

I never watched Samreh play that much, and he was decent when I watched him except I think he had a temper. I remember in one of the derbies, he tried to kick somebody's knee cap off and got red carded.