Keyvan_Pars, want him to stay or leave ?

do you want Keyvan_Pars to post at ISP ?

• yes

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • whatever

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
dude shit is going on in the Exclusive forum.

a couple of benders are trying to pull a Chinaski/MasoudA/Niloufar stunt on me so i decided to go the Western way as opposed to the Iranian way.

Democracy.

at mid night i count the votes and act accordingly.

What's the exclusive forum?

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA

a couple of benders are trying to pull a Chinaski/MasoudA/Niloufar stunt on me so i decided to go the Western way as opposed to the Iranian way.

Democracy.

No one is trying to pull shit. You got into a altercation with another member and some people tried to defuse the situation. What the fuck does this poll have to do with anything. This isnt Iranian or American. Its the Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian way. Stop being so dramatic...

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
going going goneeeeeeeeeeeeee....

i am severing one of my last links with the iranian community...

i am sure both sided of the equation benefit from this. :nanana:

good luck all in life, including that joojeh from Toronto.

hamatoon movafagh va kaamravaa basheen.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Man ke goftam, lazem nist beri.

Mard bash vaghti behet ba lahne doostaneh migam dorost harf bezan ghabool kon ke you are too harsh. Hala if you don't want to change your tone, that's one thing, but this whole childish "man gharam", "in forum male khodetoon" and crap like that is uncalled for.

To ke enghadr gholdori, chera enghadr zood az meydoon dar miri? Mage nagofti man biam Montreal you're personally going to take care of me?! Khob chera too montreal? Do it here. aha!!! Inja nemitooni chaghoo bekeshi ya baseball-bat dar biari! aha khob ino begoo. Begoo too zendegi joz zoor goftan va zoor shenidan chizi yad nagerefti. Eshkal nadareh. Inja bemoon ke yad begiri tamaddon yani chi.

May 21, 2003
Man ke goftam, lazem nist beri.

Mard bash vaghti behet ba lahne doostaneh migam dorost harf bezan ghabool kon ke you are too harsh. Hala if you don't want to change your tone, that's one thing, but this whole childish "man gharam", "in forum male khodetoon" and crap like that is uncalled for.

To ke enghadr gholdori, chera enghadr zood az meydoon dar miri? Mage nagofti man biam Montreal you're personally going to take care of me?! Khob chera too montreal? Do it here. aha!!! Inja nemitooni chaghoo bekeshi ya baseball-bat dar biari! aha khob ino begoo. Begoo too zendegi joz zoor goftan va zoor shenidan chizi yad nagerefti. Eshkal nadareh. Inja bemoon ke yad begiri tamaddon yani chi.
oh oh ...
tamadon....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

khar khodeti jigar.

fohshaayee too oon forum eto injaa post kon bebinan ke ADMIN eshoon is about what ....

nini joon,
hamoon tor ke goftam raat oftaad invar khabar bedeh bebinam harfaat poshteshoon aadam hast yaa faghat internet.

boos boos joojoo

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002

Democracy.

As far as I am concerned Chinaski got banned because he is an idiot (and more than that) and deserved to get banned :D

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
LOLLLL!!!!

Fohsh midi, fohsh mikhori. Moshkeili bood?

So civilized of you to invite me to Montreal for a physical confrontation! Very classy, but don't get your hopes up. I have better things to do in life than meeting you. For now consider yourself the winner of the physical fight. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! HOORA! ISP might even give you a keychain!

Kheili koochiktar az ooni ke bekham inja bahat mardoone sohbat konam. Aslan arzeshe PM zadan ham nadari ke bekham khosoosi chizi behet begam.

Too hamoon manjelabi ke hasti bemoon. Mano sanana.

Zat ziad

May 21, 2003
LOLLLL!!!!

Fohsh midi, fohsh mikhori. Moshkeili bood?

So civilized of you to invite me to Montreal for a physical confrontation! Very classy, but don't get your hopes up. I have better things to do in life than meeting you. For now consider yourself the winner of the physical fight. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! HOORA! ISP might even give you a keychain!

Kheili koochiktar az ooni ke bekham inja bahat mardoone sohbat konam. Aslan arzeshe PM zadan ham nadari ke bekham khosoosi chizi behet begam.

Too hamoon manjelabi ke hasti bemoon. Mano sanana.

Zat ziad
who said anything about physical confrontation....

you claimed you are MARD about four times i just wanted to know that you can IN PERSON (AS A MARD) stand behind your comments or its just your fingers doing the tango on the homekeys....

you know the saying mard e o harfesh ....

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
well said Bacheh Tehroon

bebin pesar jan - doost aziz:

I glance thru these post and you always seem to be
smack talking someone with harsh confronting words ...
there are plenty forums where folks enjoy that sort of expressions
and if you are in for it - join and express yourself. Debates and polemics
are fine and essential but only a logical approach combined with respecting
the other guy gets more and more people pay attention to the merits of
your argument.

You mentioned the "western" way so why not observe how polemics are
managed in a democracy that values civil expressions.

I leave you with an eternaly valuable comment Michael Gorbachev:

"We must yet learn the art of disagreeing with each other in such fragile times"