Keyvan_Pars, want him to stay or leave ?

do you want Keyvan_Pars to post at ISP ?

• yes

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • whatever

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
who said anything about physical confrontation....

you claimed you are MARD about four times i just wanted to know that you can IN PERSON (AS A MARD) stand behind your comments or its just your fingers doing the tango on the homekeys....

you know the saying mard e o harfesh ....
Well I'll be honest. In a face to face situation, I would probably feel a bit shy to question your behavior. You're older than I am, so I would simply try to get out of your company. That would not be very constructive would it?

Thankfully you're a part of a community that gives everyone a certain level of anonymity so they don't have to be hesitant about their stance on matters such as your tone and words. You need to cherish this opportunity and welcome others' feedback as long as they're reasonable. I was very reasonable with you. Despite the fact that you tried hard to humiliate me in public, I took the matters to the smaller, more private forum and kindly asked you to reconsider your tone.

I still think you need professional help, but am no longer interested in wasting my time on you.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Well I'll be honest. In a face to face situation, I would probably feel a bit shy to question your behavior. You're older than I am, so I would simply try to get out of your company. That would not be very constructive would it?

Thankfully you're a part of a community that gives everyone a certain level of anonymity so they don't have to be hesitant about their stance on matters such as your tone and words. You need to cherish this opportunity and welcome others' feedback as long as they're reasonable. I was very reasonable with you. Despite the fact that you tried hard to humiliate me in public, I took the matters to the smaller, more private forum and kindly asked you to reconsider your tone.

I still think you need professional help, but am no longer interested in wasting my time on you.
LOL

i think you said that 20 posts ago amongst the fohsh e khar o maadar that you were sending me (not to waste time on me)...

i see that you still are.

May 21, 2003
It's fun to read your posts, you should stay.
i'd love to stay but majority rules and there is an undertone to the forum that is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth.

I am sorry to say this but I have to admit i liked the forum more when hezbollahis were posting here.

Now, certain members, seem to have nothing better to do but to act like short changed market peddlers.

Nov 29, 2002
Agha jan, I never had any problem with you. But I have to say something.

If anything, because you are a long standing member who has popularity on this forum...

You get away with things which would get anyone else banned. You do more swears (k-words etc...) than anyone here. Your behaviour is usually more aggressive than most others but its the insulting provocative language. I often wonder (and am sure I'm not alone), how is he getting away with this?!?

I dont think you should leave. people here like you and like your posts.

But for God's sake, a little self-awareness please...

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
kind of fun,
watching the poll.

its like prediction league.
dude, bemoon koja miri, khodeto loos nakon.

We need all our cool United fans here.

My only suggestion would be, now that you are in Montreal, with those nice ladies around you, try to hang out with them more often ;) and don't take forums and internet chats too seriously.

:1:

Mr Thick

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Ay baba bacheha chera be joone ham oftadin....you are playing right into their hands...divide and conquer. Please grow up all of you.

May 21, 2003
dude, bemoon koja miri, khodeto loos nakon.

We need all our cool United fans here.

My only suggestion would be, now that you are in Montreal, with those nice ladies around you, try to hang out with them more often ;) and don't take forums and internet chats too seriously.

:1:
as most of you know i don't mind a scrap, it happens in all aspects of life.

but Soroush (in the forum that is not visible to you guys) has said many personal and hurtful things that i am afraid there is no turning back.

After reading his early morning posts i am thinking that really one of us needs not post on this forum.

Since he is more useful for ISP (for whatever reason),i think i should just let it go.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Dear Keyvan Pars,
Personally I have posted on various sites for many years and am very familiar with online culture and things that goes on in forums. I have been attacked and cussed at numerous times by certain members (even some here who no longer are here) ranging from pity remarks to foshe khahar va madar. This is no indication that Bache Tehroon has done anything like this and am making an example. I was mad about it for a few days and then forgave and moved on and associated with those same people again. Even if you feel like that life is too short to hold grudges and it flies by. Just whatever you think it is get over it and move on.
Generally I would say your posts are cool and you bring a different style to the forum but are harsh and use a lot of foul language. Some may find this offensive and you as a responsible poster should respect the rules and others views of what’s acceptable and do so in good faith. I mean its cool to say some koso sher and express anger at times but not on a constant manner.
I did not vote on the poll but this is my humble opinion.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
but Soroush (in the forum that is not visible to you guys) has said many personal and hurtful things that i am afraid there is no turning back..
Agha Keyvon,

If you were to ask 10 people on ISP to make a guess on who at fault may be between you and Soroush without providing any details, 9 will say you and this is only because of your past history. Plus, judging by the replies that went back and forth between you and soroush in the other thread in the exclusive forum, you were the one who started it all and I am saying this as a neutral person who likes both of you. I enjoy your posts and I try to read them all but you have to accept that in every single post of yours, you have a "k" in there. And this thing between you and Soroush all started because he rightfully asked you to avoid using the "k" word in every other line.

Take a few days off, chill and come back all fresh and cool. bekhoda arzesh nadareh sareh hicho pooch to not only ruin a friendship, but also mess up your day and long weekend.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
as most of you know i don't mind a scrap, it happens in all aspects of life.

but Soroush (in the forum that is not visible to you guys) has said many personal and hurtful things that i am afraid there is no turning back.

After reading his early morning posts i am thinking that really one of us needs not post on this forum.

Since he is more useful for ISP (for whatever reason),i think i should just let it go.
blah blah blah...

You're nagging like an old lady. What personal and hurtful thing have I said to you? I guess you're only GHOLDOR as long as others bow down to your fucked up attitude. As soon as someone questions your tone, you start crying "Oh I'm not loved here :8:" , "oh, this site is not fair", "you are all ganging up on me..."

Well, cry me a river. It doesn't bother me anymore.

As I said, you should not leave the site. That'd be childish. However, I will continue to get in your face if you don't stop the Gholdori. Never in my life have I tolerated such sadistic attitude around me and ISP is no different. If I have to get myself banned from this site, I will make sure you don't get to dictate your crappy attitude and tone on others.

Hala boro gerye kon.

blah blah blah...

You're nagging like an old lady. What personal and hurtful thing have I said to you? I guess you're only GHOLDOR as long as others bow down to your fucked up attitude. As soon as someone questions your tone, you start crying "Oh I'm not loved here :8:" , "oh, this site is not fair", "you are all ganging up on me..."

Well, cry me a river. It doesn't bother me anymore.

As I said, you should not leave the site. That'd be childish. However, I will continue to get in your face if you don't stop the Gholdori. Never in my life have I tolerated such sadistic attitude around me and ISP is no different. If I have to get myself banned from this site, I will make sure you don't get to dictate your crappy attitude and tone on others.

Hala boro gerye kon.

Soroush you better stop this right here right now as I asked everyone ( Keyvan first) in the Exclusive forum to do the same.

You both heard and said enough for the last 24 hrs....

If you guys have any personal issue then meet each other out of this Cyber space and settle it right there ....

I think members have had enough of both of you ....

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
You two should kiss. I enjoy your posts. We all are different at some points.
LOL ok let's take it easy, no one's kissing nobody ...

WTF is this about an exclusive forum??? ... loooool

Agha ageh Keyvan raft mishe mano bejash raah bedin? ... seriously this whole private online club bullshit is pretty queer ... but it's aight, you can go talk behind my back there ... dorks