Keyvan_Pars, want him to stay or leave ?

do you want Keyvan_Pars to post at ISP ?

• yes

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • whatever

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I just hope both of you stop this or just do it via PM. If I see one more posts in public/private forums I will not visit this site

for a couple of minutes

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
that is not what the poll is reflecting but i guess you know something that i don't.
Your poll has nothing to do with what Agha Shoja said. I voted yes you should continue posting but I agree with AS. Anyway whose idea was this exclusive forum? Lame idea if you ask me. It will alienate some of our more sensitive "regular" members. You guys should let us "regular" members see what went on there and then conducted a poll.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Anyway whose idea was this exclusive forum? Lame idea if you ask me. It will alienate some of our more sensitive "regular" members.
Could we change the name from Exclusive to non-moderated or something. This Exclusive kheili ghalat andaazeh. People think something special is happening there. It is just a non-moderated forum, hamin va bas.

Your poll has nothing to do with what Agha Shoja said. I voted yes you should continue posting but I agree with AS. Anyway whose idea was this exclusive forum? Lame idea if you ask me. It will alienate some of our more sensitive "regular" members. You guys should let us "regular" members see what went on there and then conducted a poll.
Zob ahan jan Please agha jan

This can be discussed in a different thread. We all trying to stop this , so a bit of help is so appreciated :smile:

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Your poll has nothing to do with what Agha Shoja said. I voted yes you should continue posting but I agree with AS.
Very true. I think if Keyvan really wants to respect the wish of majority he should ask if people want him to use more polite and refined language.

Anyway whose idea was this exclusive forum? Lame idea if you ask me. It will alienate some of our more sensitive "regular" members. You guys should let us "regular" members see what went on there and then conducted a poll.
Well, not only lame, but an insulting idea. But hey who listens to us non-exclusive members?

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
the exclusive forum is not an "exclusive forum" but more an experiment/test run.

see it like google wave.
I also mentioned it in a different way that it is just a non-moderated forum vali koo gooshe shenava.

Harchi migam kareh ingilisaast baazam migehn sooraakh rah ab bood!!!

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Could we change the name from Exclusive to non-moderated or something. This Exclusive kheili ghalat andaazeh. People think something special is happening there. It is just a non-moderated forum, hamin va bas.
Dear PI,

How does changing the name would change the issue? Would the forum become non-exclusive if you change the name? No matter what you call it, it is an exclusive forum which is where the problem lies.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
keyvan jan brother you must stay.you are one of the bests of this site.har ke doostet nadareh SHAMPOO bere too cheshash...(FOSH CHİZE BADİE MAGAR İNEKE BARAE AVAMELE REJİM ESTEFADE BESHE)

brother ı always appreciate you.because you are always honest and speak with your heart.

STAY İN THİS FORUM and KEEP YOUR POSTİNG

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
^İNDİANA JONES^;783069 said:
keyvan jan brother you must stay.you are one of the bests of this site.har ke doostet nadareh SHAMPOO bere too cheshash...(FOSH CHİZE BADİE MAGAR İNEKE BARAE AVAMELE REJİM ESTEFADE BESHE)

brother ı always appreciate you.because you are always honest and speak with your heart.

STAY İN THİS FORUM and KEEP YOUR POSTİNG
If everyone would have been as honest as this guy. What a world we would have been living in! No thanks!!!!!

raminio05

National Team Player
Aghayeh Keyvan, you and I have had our share of disputes, but i still voted yes. I have gotten used to your insulting and offensive style. That said, azeezeh baraadar, after a certain point it becomes obvious that the fault doesn't lie solely with everyone else. I mean, i like most members can count the number of confrontations that i have had with other members on one hand.

And i am truly curious to know if this is how you interact with people in real life? Are you really this abrasive? I refuse to believe that anyone goes around treating other people the way you treat members on the internet.

All this said, i hope that you stick around, (and that you start visiting IC more often too). When you learn to skip over all the cuss words and insults, most of your posts are definately worth reading.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
Keyvan I like your posts my man, but I have a general problem with this thread.

I don't know anything about this exclusive forum or the discussion you guys had.

It seems to me that you guys are taking this forum business way too seriously. I'm primarily here to discuss sports and more specifically football. It just makes me laugh how emotional some people get about these discussions. My view is some members come here to get vindication about their ideas or even their actions sometimes, so they get emotional when they don't get it. Then there are some highschool type of circles where everybody agrees with everybody, what is this about? What I'm saying is for fucks sake let's be grown ups, we all have flaws and we are all wrong sometimes, so stop being obsessed with being right all the time. Who cares if people want you here or not, it's not like we have a bunch of MIT professors here, even most of those guys probably don't take themselves as seriously as some do here.

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
What I wanna know is what is this Exclusive Forum? I've been here long enough yet I'm excluded from this Forum. Quite sad really.

Also I've been meaning to say something about the atmosphere of this ISP over the past couple of months. I have not seen anything but fighting each other and people taking sides and childish politics. I hate to say it but ISP has lost its feel community. We were great a community and I was specially proud during and after the election unrest but now I don't see anything useful or informative coming out of this place. It's a shame since there are lot of valuable members here.

While I'm not saying I'm quiting this place but my visits to this site has reduced and will continue to do so. Ah well it was a good run while it lasted.