Keyvan_Pars, want him to stay or leave ?

do you want Keyvan_Pars to post at ISP ?

• yes

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • whatever

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
By the way, I voted for you to leave. I use to like your posts but lately you have done nothing but fight and insult everyone. What makes it worse you accuse people of being joojeh hezi and working for IR etc just becuase they don't agree with you which never was the case before. You've been banned quite a lot of times but I personally didnt agree with it a lot of times but then again you never resorted to accusations like that.

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
^İNDİANA JONES^;783137 said:
a world that there is no any basiji and mullahs
Not quite when Keyan is acting like a gholdor and wants to have a physical confrontation with everyone. and insults anyone who disagrees with him ;)

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
If you believe in democracy watch the poll. if not then i don't know what to tell you....
So its not true that you badly insulted me when I slightly criticized you? Anyway, I dont know what your reply has to do with my statement. Of course I believe in democracy and if you are not banned from the site than you can post here all day long, nobodoy stops you from doing so.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
So its not true that you badly insulted me when I slightly criticized you? Anyway, I dont know what your reply has to do with my statement. Of course I believe in democracy and if you are not banned from the site than you can post here all day long, nobodoy stops you from doing so.
first of all that is not what this poll is about.

This poll is about people wanting me to post here or not.

I had the courtesay to ask the forum (remember REZA and chief that were hated by all) but kept posting because it was their democratic right to post.

I even went further and put my feet on my own rights to post here and allowed the majority to decide.

and they are deciding...by the end of the easter weekend I ll see if i might be useful to the forum or not by what forum members (and not the admins or "would be admins" decide)

Coach
Feb 7, 2004
Keyvan_Pars aziz,

I don’t think you staying or leaving was the issue.
There was just some criticisms about level of profanities in your posts. I think you do just fine with less k words.
As Agh Shoja said, no one wants you to leave. As many said your contribution is valued & appreciated here. Just take a break and come back fresh and with more positive attitude.

May 21, 2003
Keyvan_Pars aziz,

I don’t think you staying or leaving was the issue.
There was just some criticisms about level of profanities in your posts. I think you do just fine with less k words.
As Agh Shoja said, no one wants you to leave. As many said your contribution is valued & appreciated here. Just take a break and come back fresh and with more positive attitude.
Staying or leaving might not have been an issue for some. nevertheless, it is an issue for me ergo the poll.

I don't like tap dancing around issues. Black and white is the matter.

Now concerning the issue of profanity, I guess we have admins to decide if someone is being rude or vulgar and they can go ahead and take measures they see fit and the rest of the forum (including myself) would go with their decisions.

The problem stemmed from when A WOULD BE ADMIN started to stick his nose into my personal affairs and he was dealth with on the same level he had dealth the blows.

maybe i was harsh with words (as he was) but the main issue was gholdori and i pointed out that IT IS GHOLDORI WHEN YOU ARE A REGULAR FORUM MEMBER AND TAKE LAW INTO YOUR OWN HANDS which was exactly what that person was doing.

As per the matter of profanity, the irony is that this person himself is rude. I have a screen shot of one post in which he himself has used f and s words no less than 11 times less than a week ago.

If Eshghi or Payande Iran or yourself complain about my post being profane i would bow down to your request but that person who like myself reacts with strong words has no case here.

Coach
Feb 7, 2004
Staying or leaving might not have been an issue for some. nevertheless, it is an issue for me ergo the poll.

I don't like tap dancing around issues. Black and white is the matter.

Now concerning the issue of profanity, I guess we have admins to decide if someone is being rude or vulgar and they can go ahead and take measures they see fit and the rest of the forum (including myself) would go with their decisions.

The problem stemmed from when A WOULD BE ADMIN started to stick his nose into my personal affairs and he was dealth with on the same level he had dealth the blows.

maybe i was harsh with words (as he was) but the main issue was gholdori and i pointed out that IT IS GHOLDORI WHEN YOU ARE A REGULAR FORUM MEMBER AND TAKE LAW INTO YOUR OWN HANDS which was exactly what that person was doing.

As per the matter of profanity, the irony is that this person himself is rude. I have a screen shot of one post in which he himself has used f and s words no less than 11 times less than a week ago.

If Eshghi or Payande Iran or yourself complain about my post being profane i would bow down to your request but that person who like myself reacts with strong words has no case here.
Keyvan jan, many words were exchanged which shouldn't have been. That's why I personally refrain from arguing when angry and upset. Because not only it won’t resolve anything but also make the matter worst.
Now it is water under the bridge.
Response to your pool is clear. Majority appreciate your contribution and want you to stay. Lets start a new chapter.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Let it go guys Please , you are both oldtimes and bring something new to forum
I know Soroush only through here druing last over 9 years or so , but knwoing Keyvan personality as freind for over 12 years maybe , can tell u, everyone has his up and down(including me !!) but all i can say he is a guy with a very good heart and a good freind ..

I also agree with many , these kind of issues should discuss in PM !

Cheers

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
^İNDİANA JONES^;783137 said:
a world that there is no any basiji and mullahs
Amen to that! but add to that a world without doing Khayemali and pachekhari to the dictators and "DICTATOR NAMAS" as well. A big problem that leads to dictatorship itself.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
I just realized that I had voted "yes", not reading the question properly (all along I was thinking the question is about if we want him to leave - how could I miss that?), even if I wanted to vote "no"!

رای منو پس بده!

The reason I did want to vote "no", as I told him already elsewhere, was not because I ever wanted Keyvan to leave but because I knew Keyvan would be seeing this "yes" vote as "yes" to his way of posting!

As we see many of people here are saying that yes Keyvan can stay here but you can hear also many of them having the same problem as I have with his posts, i.e. they do not like confrontational and head-to-head approach of Keyvan to "almost" anyone who disagrees with him, considering him equal to a murderous Basiji!

To be honest with you, I do not think it is appropriate for this to be dragged on. Otherwise, I would have opened another poll for that to prove to Keyvan that many of ISP member do have problems with his confrontational approach even if that is with the most hated!

Respect, respect, respect is the key word. No problem with swear words or cursing as much but confrontational MATALAKs, sounding as if you are not ready to hear others, jumping on everyone for their smallest disagreement with you does not make your posts any more fun than GP's posts.

Anyhow, I hope Keyvan realizes that too and does hear the voice of ISP: we want you to stay here but we also have problems with your very confrontational and provocative approach.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
^İNDİANA JONES^;783069 said:
keyvan jan brother you must stay.you are one of the bests of this site.har ke doostet nadareh SHAMPOO bere too cheshash...(FOSH CHİZE BADİE MAGAR İNEKE BARAE AVAMELE REJİM ESTEFADE BESHE)

brother ı always appreciate you.because you are always honest and speak with your heart.

STAY İN THİS FORUM and KEEP YOUR POSTİNG
IJ Jaan,

The problem with what you call it honesty, but I see it as a confrontational and "I am alway way more right than you and you are an a$$hole" for disagreeing slightly with me" approach, is that after a while people give up telling you what they think of you or your posts. They might try once or twice if they really care about you. Then when they see you turn against them they will let you go.

May 21, 2003
IJ Jaan,

The problem with what you call it honesty, but I see it as a confrontational and "I am alway way more right than you and you are an a$$hole" for disagreeing slightly with me" approach, is that after a while people give up telling you what they think of you or your posts. They might try once or twice if they really care about you. Then when they see you turn against them they will let you go.

LOL

i ll count your vote as a NO if that makes you happy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

its funny that how us iranians, even the ones who lived outside Iran, and been through many elections still don't get what democracy is.

May 21, 2003
I just realized that I had voted "yes", not reading the question properly (all along I was thinking the question is about if we want him to leave - how could I miss that?), even if I wanted to vote "no"!

رای منو پس بده!

The reason I did want to vote "no", as I told him already elsewhere, was not because I ever wanted Keyvan to leave but because I knew Keyvan would be seeing this "yes" vote as "yes" to his way of posting!
the question in the poll was in plain English, i mean plain plain English not stream of consciousness Joseph Conrad English.

but respecting your request i would count your vote as a No.

As we see many of people here are saying that yes Keyvan can stay here but you can hear also many of them having the same problem as I have with his posts, i.e. they do not like confrontational and head-to-head approach of Keyvan to "almost" anyone who disagrees with him, considering him equal to a murderous Basiji!
as i mentioned before i am into gray areas... black and white the question was crystal clear so if people voted YES, they voted YES and if they voted NO it was a NO.
i seriously don't know how else to explain this.

To be honest with you, I do not think it is appropriate for this to be dragged on. Otherwise, I would have opened another poll for that to prove to Keyvan that many of ISP member do have problems with his confrontational approach even if that is with the most hated!
would have should have .... go ahead and do it my friend.

Respect, respect, respect is the key word.
mutual respect, mutual respect, mutual respect is the key word.

...words or cursing as much but confrontational MATALAKs, sounding as if you are not ready to hear others, jumping on everyone for their smallest disagreement with you does not make your posts any more fun than GP's posts.
thank you for expressing your opinion but if i knew this vote would lead to this essay in psychology and human behavior i would have already set your vote as a NO and saved you all this trouble.

Anyhow, I hope Keyvan realizes that too and does hear the voice of ISP: we want you to stay here but we also have problems with your very confrontational and provocative approach.
as i said the question is clear. there is no hidden meanings and reading between the lines.

everyone knows me here, i have been posting here since 2001 and as you know 99 percent of the members are well and truly familiar with my posts and my mannerism and we let democracy decide. In addition, as i mentioned before even if 100 percent had voted me OUT it was still my democratic right to stay here but the way i was bombarded in the non-moderated forum i kind of got a feeling that majority didn't want me here and that is why i decided to open this poll.

i guess i was wrong.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
My last reply Keyvanjan,

Kessi nakhast ghahr koni o beri. Goftam inja jaye gholdor bazi nist. Agar gholdor bazi dar biari man yeki jelot kam nemiaram. Behet mo'addabaneh goftam hey matalak nandaz. Hey ba asabaniat reply nakon har chi delet khast be adam begoo. Hey fekr nakon kessi javabeto nemideh. Bia mesle ye adame bozorg va fahmideh harfeto bezan.

You accused me of insulting your family. I went back to my posts to see where the hell I had done that and couldn't find a single insulting reference to your family. Then based on this very stupid accusation you went on to post some very nasty replies which I'm sure YOUR FAMILY would not be proud of.

The funniest thing was, when you went back and edited your responses as in "I didn't do it!"

LOL! baba, harf mizani la'aghal pash vaisa. To ke enghadr gholdori. To ke enghadr zoor dari. To ke az hame behtari va enghadr beyne memberhaye in forum mahboobi, khob pas chera enghadr ehsasati ba ghazie barkhord mikoni? Chera harfe khodetam nemitooni pash vaisi? Chera alaki tohmat mizani? Chera kollan enghadr to asabAni hasti? Mage ta 2 mah pish nemigofti ke you appreciate my presence here? Chi shod? Mage man tooye in 2 mah chim avaz shod ke hala shodam hameye oon mozakhrafati ke behem chasboondi? Mage man che hizome tari be to forookhtam ke hala shodam doshmane khoonit?

Mage to bozorgtar az man nisti? Pas chera behem yad nemidi ke ehteram gozashtan va ghanoone adab chieh? Mage ede'a nadari ke az man bishtar mifahmi? Khob behem befahmoon ke chera man hagh nadaram bedoone inke az to harfe zesht beshnavam raje' be Manchester United nazar bedam? Mage ede'aye democracy nemikoni? Khob chera man nabayad betoonam begam Manchester United Tokhmi bazi kard?

Gholdori ro man nakardam. man hichvaght nakhastam kessi to ro az inja biroon bendazeh. Mane naive ke hamishe azat defa mikardam jeloye admina. Omidvaram ta hala harfamo bavar kardeh bashi, chon dige khodeshoonam eteraf kardan ke man inkaro kardam. Mariz nistam ke alaki biam be to gir bedam. Aslan mage man ba to che pedar-koshtegi daram ke inkaro bokonam?

Sakht migiri Keyvanjan. Kheili sakht migiri. Midoonam ye seri chiza too zendegi arzeshe sakht gereftan ro dareh. Bahat movafegham ke adam bayad paye ye chizayee hatman vaise, vali baba, tooye jame khodemooni o doostane ke adam gholdor bazi nemikoneh.

Bazam migam. Man adami nistam ke tooye jar o bahs kam biaram, vali midoonam ke jaro bahse alaki ham baraye fati tonboon nemisheh. Behtare vaghtemoono sarfe bahs-haye mofidtar bokonim.

Man harfayee zadam ke nabayad mizadam. Ghabool. Be onvane koochikar ozr-khahi vazifeye mane. Bebakhshid.