Keyvan_Pars, want him to stay or leave ?

do you want Keyvan_Pars to post at ISP ?

• yes

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • whatever

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
My last reply Keyvanjan,

Kessi nakhast ghahr koni o beri. Goftam inja jaye gholdor bazi nist. Agar gholdor bazi dar biari man yeki jelot kam nemiaram. Behet mo'addabaneh goftam hey matalak nandaz. Hey ba asabaniat reply nakon har chi delet khast be adam begoo. Hey fekr nakon kessi javabeto nemideh. Bia mesle ye adame bozorg va fahmideh harfeto bezan.

You accused me of insulting your family. I went back to my posts to see where the hell I had done that and couldn't find a single insulting reference to your family. Then based on this very stupid accusation you went on to post some very nasty replies which I'm sure YOUR FAMILY would not be proud of.

The funniest thing was, when you went back and edited your responses as in "I didn't do it!"

LOL! baba, harf mizani la'aghal pash vaisa. To ke enghadr gholdori. To ke enghadr zoor dari. To ke az hame behtari va enghadr beyne memberhaye in forum mahboobi, khob pas chera enghadr ehsasati ba ghazie barkhord mikoni? Chera harfe khodetam nemitooni pash vaisi? Chera alaki tohmat mizani? Chera kollan enghadr to asabAni hasti? Mage ta 2 mah pish nemigofti ke you appreciate my presence here? Chi shod? Mage man tooye in 2 mah chim avaz shod ke hala shodam hameye oon mozakhrafati ke behem chasboondi? Mage man che hizome tari be to forookhtam ke hala shodam doshmane khoonit?

Mage to bozorgtar az man nisti? Pas chera behem yad nemidi ke ehteram gozashtan va ghanoone adab chieh? Mage ede'a nadari ke az man bishtar mifahmi? Khob behem befahmoon ke chera man hagh nadaram bedoone inke az to harfe zesht beshnavam raje' be Manchester United nazar bedam? Mage ede'aye democracy nemikoni? Khob chera man nabayad betoonam begam Manchester United Tokhmi bazi kard?

Gholdori ro man nakardam. man hichvaght nakhastam kessi to ro az inja biroon bendazeh. Mane naive ke hamishe azat defa mikardam jeloye admina. Omidvaram ta hala harfamo bavar kardeh bashi, chon dige khodeshoonam eteraf kardan ke man inkaro kardam. Mariz nistam ke alaki biam be to gir bedam. Aslan mage man ba to che pedar-koshtegi daram ke inkaro bokonam?

Sakht migiri Keyvanjan. Kheili sakht migiri. Midoonam ye seri chiza too zendegi arzeshe sakht gereftan ro dareh. Bahat movafegham ke adam bayad paye ye chizayee hatman vaise, vali baba, tooye jame khodemooni o doostane ke adam gholdor bazi nemikoneh.

Bazam migam. Man adami nistam ke tooye jar o bahs kam biaram, vali midoonam ke jaro bahse alaki ham baraye fati tonboon nemisheh. Behtare vaghtemoono sarfe bahs-haye mofidtar bokonim.

Man harfayee zadam ke nabayad mizadam. Ghabool. Be onvane koochikar ozr-khahi vazifeye mane. Bebakhshid.
koochik tar bozorg tar nadaareh. Man ham az harfam mazerat mikhaam va aghaye aziz DALIL E INKE POST HAMO PAAK KARDAM EEN NABOOD KE AZ KASI MITARSIDAM DALILESH IN BOOD KE BADESH KE KOONDAM KHODAM KHEJAALAT KESHIDAM.

baraye in delete kardam.

albateh Soroush to hameye harfaayee to oonja zadi inja dobareh tekraar kardi bad too jomleye akhar ham oomadi mazerat khasti...

vali hala bikhial.

The reason for this poll was not to show to you or anyone else i am popular here.

The sole purpose was, since i got so much criticism in the exclusive club and everyone took your side, i thought with myself this club must be a small screen shot of the whole forum so if i am really so out of synch with the rest the forum maybe i should leave.

then i thought no i am angry now lets see what others say. And i ll make my decision as i said in the beginning and

...either way people come and go the forum continues. You left, Westi left and you guys are much more active here so that is not a big deal for the forum life goes on.

for what its worth i thank you for the last paragraph of your post AND I AM SORRY TOO.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Keyvan,

You say that you'll respect what the majority asks you. That's great and since the majority asked you to stay I hope you do stay. My question is will you also avoid using foul and profane language if the majority asked you to do so?

May 21, 2003
Keyvan,

You say that you'll respect what the majority asks you. That's great and since the majority asked you to stay I hope you do stay. My question is will you also avoid using foul and profane language if the majority asked you to do so?
As i mentioned to refree go ahead and open a poll.

btw, i know i am under the microscope but there are many members here that use swear words and as americans say cuss when they are upset.

If you are requesting to make this a profanity-free forum then request everyone.

thank you.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
As i mentioned to refree go ahead and open a poll.

btw, i know i am under the microscope but there are many members here that use swear words and as americans say cuss when they are upset.

If you are requesting to make this a profanity-free forum then request everyone.

thank you.
You didn't answer my question. Will you respect and follow the outcome?

And you are right, there are others who swear too but IMO you do it a tad bit more than others.

May 21, 2003
You didn't answer my question. Will you respect and follow the outcome?

And you are right, there are others who swear too but IMO you do it a tad bit more than others.
I said, before rashly storming out of the forum i will consider the results of this poll.

That is all.

Now you feel like you need to bring another subject under discussion or vote go right ahead.

I hope that answers your question.:ess-cheerlead:

May 21, 2003
we all have our faults.

The cliche no one is perfect comes to mind i guess.:pers-cry:

Having said that i am not here to be discussed and judged by anyone. You are however free to express your opinion but ultimately we have moderators (three new ones also) to make decisions.

I think this is ample response to your REQUEST not question since i don't really appreciate being questioned by you, no offense, but i think you are going a little over the top, so please halt.

thanks again.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
we all have our faults.

The cliche no one is perfect comes to mind i guess.:pers-cry:

Having said that i am not here to be discussed and judged by anyone. You are however free to express your opinion but ultimately we have moderators (three new ones also) to make decisions.

I think this is ample response to your REQUEST not question since i don't really appreciate being questioned by you, no offense, but i think you are going a little over the top, so please halt.

thanks again.
I did not question you, I addressed a question to you. Also, I am not judging you but I obviously have an opinion of you like you have of me. I am discussing you here because this whole thread was made (by you) so that people can give their opinion of your actions/contributions on this forum. I think that is what everybody else has done in this thread as well.

Finally, I did not intend to make a poll about you. As you correctly pointed out, you're not the only one who uses profanity. So if I were to make a poll it would have been about the phenomenon of profane language use, not about you. But I won't do that either because I'm sure you'll take it personally and it may push you to leave the forum which is not something I want. But if you read between the lines of responses in this thread, you should be able to gauge where majority stand on the subject of proper language use.

JazzedUp

Bench Warmer
Dec 1, 2002
London
wrong !

I insult whomever disagrees with me by INSULTING.
Bro, honestly if you go back and have a look at your posts (not this thread) you'll see that's not the case. I think everyone knows you are an emotional but you gotta keep your cool and so many time you don't and you resort to insult or challange people for a physical confronation.

I've been here long enough to know you mean well and you have no hidden agenda but I don't understand why you have to be so confrontional.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
IJ Jaan,

The problem with what you call it honesty, but I see it as a confrontational and "I am alway way more right than you and you are an a$$hole" for disagreeing slightly with me" approach, is that after a while people give up telling you what they think of you or your posts. They might try once or twice if they really care about you. Then when they see you turn against them they will let you go.

you call me asshole but referee jan since ı respect you ı will not give your answer.bloody referee you disappointed me

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Doesn't this prove my point Keyvan jaan!

I come with all honesty and say "I" misunderstood the question and even try to cool it down with the "رای منو پس بده" and you are still confrontational with all MATALAKs etc. which shows you are still thinking you are the superior kind and the most right.

I want you to be the man you are and, even IF you think you are the most right in this dispute, try to cool it down in a LOOTI manner in a humble manner... You do not have to admit that you were wrong all the way but show some effort in understanding people you love on ISP and people who care about you! Confrontational approach might make you feel good for a short while but over long run, I doubt you will gain the respect you deserve!

Believe me, if you do, I actually preferred if you did it without Soroush's explanation or Ma'zerat (he is a LOOTI indeed and shows it - you are too but hesitant to show that you are, at least here in ISP)! However, even that much is good. If you showed some LOOTI-Gari and show in the future, it will be good for you, Keyvan Jaan, more than anyone else! After all, it is an online community! Would that be so much of a big deal?

the question in the poll was in plain English, i mean plain plain English not stream of consciousness Joseph Conrad English.

but respecting your request i would count your vote as a No.

as i mentioned before i am into gray areas... black and white the question was crystal clear so if people voted YES, they voted YES and if they voted NO it was a NO.
i seriously don't know how else to explain this.

would have should have .... go ahead and do it my friend.

mutual respect, mutual respect, mutual respect is the key word.

thank you for expressing your opinion but if i knew this vote would lead to this essay in psychology and human behavior i would have already set your vote as a NO and saved you all this trouble.

as i said the question is clear. there is no hidden meanings and reading between the lines.

everyone knows me here, i have been posting here since 2001 and as you know 99 percent of the members are well and truly familiar with my posts and my mannerism and we let democracy decide. In addition, as i mentioned before even if 100 percent had voted me OUT it was still my democratic right to stay here but the way i was bombarded in the non-moderated forum i kind of got a feeling that majority didn't want me here and that is why i decided to open this poll.

i guess i was wrong.

Last edited:

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
^İNDİANA JONES^;783532 said:
you call me asshole but referee jan since ı respect you ı will not give your answer.bloody referee you disappointed me
IJ Jaan,
Read my post again. I never called you an a$$hole.
Anyhow, I appreciate your kind respect even if you misunderstood my post.

Chak!

Jul 2, 2006
من اشتباها زدم
Yes
فکر کردم نوشته ایا می خواهید کیوان پارس دیگه پست نکند
so my vote is NO
لطفا
رای من را پس دهید

Attachments