Keyvan_Pars, want him to stay or leave ?

do you want Keyvan_Pars to post at ISP ?

• yes

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • whatever

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I'm planing to be in Montreal during F1 Grand Prix of Canada, hopefully at that time I'll be able to share couple of Guinness or Moosehead with him after that I'll let you know if we should kick his azz or save it.:D:D

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I'm planing to be in Montreal during F1 Grand Prix of Canada, hopefully at that time I'll be able to share couple of Guinness or Moosehead with him after that I'll let you know if we should kick his azz or save it.:D:D
it would be a pleasure.

BTW, Grand Prix was canceled in montreal i am not an avid follower so i don't know if its back this year but during that period the Jazz festival is going on too so it would be great to hang out.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
it would be a pleasure.

BTW, Grand Prix was canceled in montreal i am not an avid follower so i don't know if its back this year but during that period the Jazz festival is going on too so it would be great to hang out.