Khalatbari in Köln..

Oct 19, 2002
"Er ist schnell, technisch gut und dribbelstark. Ein Mann für die Flügel", sagte Co-Trainer Michael Henke dem Kölner "Express".

Assistan coach henke says, he's fast, good technique and a good dribbler. They look at him as volatile who can play different positions striker/winger.. Looks like he's gonna be trying his luck for a few days and might miss Bosnia game..

Oct 19, 2002
"Er wurde uns von Erich Rutemöller empfohlen. Erich ist ein intimer Kenner des iranischen Fußballs und er hat gesagt, dass er uns weiterhelfen kann", sagte FC-Cheftrainer Zvonimir Soldo über den Testspieler

Köln Coach Soldo says, Rutemoller told us about him. He said agha Reza can help us..

http://www.ksta.de/html/artikel/1248965025194.shtml

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2005
Torrance,CA
Best of luck to him.

Still cant believe Ghotbi did not use him when he took over.
actually he made the most out of Khalatbari
to me he is the type of player you bring on when youre behind, or if you need a goal. he is the type of player that provides a "spark" to the attack. hes not the type of player you start. atleast not untill his skills develop more.

Mar 7, 2004
baba ghotbi is shit, we just want him because we dont get any better but ghotbi is not on the level to make iran come out of a crisis and become fav to win qatar 2011

Oct 20, 2003
If he is picked, I hope he signs up for an anger management course. He gets yellow and red cards left and right, he needs to learn to control himself and act like a professional. Good luck to him. He is a promissing player.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh good news. thanx for update Naveed!

At the time that our players are offloaded by even UAE-Cyprus clubs, he moving to Bundesliga is a great news! hope it works out.

If he is picked, I hope he signs up for an anger management course. He gets yellow and red cards left and right, he needs to learn to control himself and act like a professional. Good luck to him. He is a promissing player.
looool,dont worry knowing professionalism and tough laws in Bundesliga, zood aghel misheh bereh unja!;)

Nov 24, 2002
cant beleive ghotbi ignored this guy ..

Hope he makes it .. he is our ONLY talent available who is ready to make it to next step ...

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
We needed him against North Korea.

That was such an important game and we really needed some creativity.

He came in the 88th minute. Thats insane.
Well said , I wish him all the best in Germany ,he has the technique ,he has to try and adapt to the football culture in Germany to be successful and work very very hard , good luck .

Oct 20, 2003
looool,dont worry knowing professionalism and tough laws in Bundesliga, zood aghel misheh bereh unja!;)
It did not work for another hotheaded player by the name of Khodad.

Albate hame ke Mehdi nemishand (I am trying hard to get my yellow card dropped by the Komiteh, I hope that I will not be subjected to Manshure Akhlagh ISP):).