Khamenei-Rouhani fight

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Is anybody following the show? :D

[video=youtube;XTTJ13vdX2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTTJ13vdX2M[/video]

Feb 4, 2005
I never got this , In a country where the constitutions says the supreme leader can veto The president at any times then why even a president exist ? so basically people's vote can be vetoed by Khamenei at any time ...

and show me one President who had no issue with Rahbar
Too kar bozorga dekhalat nakon. Boro bechasb be dozdan maliati bashgah khodet. Kheshalat ham khoob chizieh!

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I never got this , In a country where the constitutions says the supreme leader can veto The president at any times then why even a president exist ? so basically people's vote can be vetoed by Khamenei at any time ...

I think this is all calculated and the so called "supreme leader" is trying to abolish the presidency position in Iran by picking fights with every president. I think his ultimate goal is to have a worthless prime minister position (elected by the parliament) that will give him and the next "supreme leader" much less head aches.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I think this is all calculated and the so called "supreme leader" is trying to abolish the presidency position in Iran by picking fights with every president. I think his ultimate goal is to have a worthless prime minister position (elected by the parliament) that will give him and the next "supreme leader" much less head aches.
Yes that very much fits his agenda, but Khamenei has lost some of his grip on matters. His "Atash be Ekhtiar" speech clearly indicates he can no longer enforce his vision on the government, so he's pleading with his followers to take matters into their own hands. This is him endorsing anarchism.

Volatile days are ahead. The clear winner no matter what, will be Sepah. The clergy will most likely take the biggest hit. Sepah will play the card of "weakening the clergy" as a bargaining chip with the general public. This will bring them both time and even popularity.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !

you never got this because you are not used to dealing with KOS KESHI VA MAAADAR GHAHBEGI.

you are a normal human being.

in that country government (if you can call it that) doesn't work for the people or doesn't even 'pretend' to work for the people. The government just like any other 'group' is dozd and MADAR KOSDEh. people who are trying to passify that regime or pretending ke hamin e ke hast, are to some extent right, but they are also POF YOOZ E BI HAME CHIZ KE YEK GHERROON GHEYRAT NADAARAN. i can give you 10 examples just in this small forum.

now the issue is that the in a country (and even outside the country) when iranians pretend KOS KESHI and BI GHEYRATI is ok because be ghole maroof 20 saale ke mod shodeh, of course they have to authenticate with the legitimacy of the

KOS KESH FLAG
KOS KESH GOVERNMENT
RAHBAR E MAFOOL ZAN GHAHBWE
VA ROHANI BI HAME CHIZ KIR E ARAB KHOR...

of course when you live your life with KOS KESHI VA BI HAME CHIZI you 'get' this.

if you don't you don't get it.
i think that might be the reason that people like and you don't get it and some other CUNTS who don't know their moms and dads get it.

i give you an example, for me to see a homeless person in Canada is sad but when i see carton khaab in iran i really feel it in my bones because however i was born in germany or raised in England and Canada i still consider myself to have roots in IRan. so when i see people being fucked in their day to day activities i think with myself to support a football team that represents that system makes me a CUNT but that is me.

accepting that religion and government and football team in my view makes you a CUNT. and you will live your life like CUNT. you behave like a CUNT. no matter what happens around you, you are only taking care of your things and your welfare. this kind of a person in my view is defintion of a CUNT.

but, unfortunately, 90 percent of population are living like CUNTS now. so it is more normal to be selfish CUNT than a regular person who cares a little bit about people around him

you know more than everybody else i dumped all my iranian friends where we live for the same reason. being a CUNT was becoming a trend and it made me sad to realize to see people that i thought were warm iranian souls turned out being CUNTS.

on happier note for CUNTS, in a few years people like and you be dead then CUNTS all will 'get' it.

i am sure same sort of schism happened when arabs raped persian land during sassanian. they are CUNTS that got it and people like me and you who didn't get it. with one difference those days people like me and you joined babak or mazyar or yaghoob and died and these days we have the means of immigration so we ran out of that CUNT hole.

point being that after a few hundred years everybody 'got' it. till a couple of hundred years later someone like abu muslim raised a voice saying i don't 'get' this and on top of it i am going to kill you CUNTS.

but unfortunately since he wasn't a CUNT . some other CUNTS came alone (abbassi cunts who are the ancestors of iranian muslims now, yani abbasi arab TOO IRAN KOS KARDAN oon vaght iranians today are the result of kos kardan haayee oona) and took it away.

again people who did'nt 'get' it got fucked.

so it is ok to be in a minority and not 'get' it.

and in final of this long winded writing let me state that after GHORAN the most kos o sher thing i have ever heard is:
"khahi nashavi rosva hamrang e jamaa-at sho"

this translates to:
"please don't think for yourself because we need to fuck you in the arsehole"

Last edited:

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
you never got this because you are not used to dealing with KOS KESHI VA MAAADAR GHAHBEGI.

you are a normal human being.

in that country government (if you can call it that) doesn't work for the people or doesn't even 'pretend' to work for the people. The government just like any other 'group' is dozd and MADAR KOSDEh. people who are trying to passify that regime or pretending ke hamin e ke hast, are to some extent right, but they are also POF YOOZ E BI HAME CHIZ KE YEK GHERROON GHEYRAT NADAARAN. i can give you 10 examples just in this small forum.

now the issue is that the in a country (and even outside the country) when iranians pretend KOS KESHI and BI GHEYRATI is ok because be ghole maroof 20 saale ke mod shodeh, of course they have to authenticate with the legitimacy of the

KOS KESH FLAG
KOS KESH GOVERNMENT
RAHBAR E MAFOOL ZAN GHAHBWE
VA ROHANI BI HAME CHIZ KIR E ARAB KHOR...

of course when you live your life with KOS KESHI VA BI HAME CHIZI you 'get' this.

if you don't you don't get it.
i think that might be the reason that people like and you don't get it and some other CUNTS who don't know their moms and dads get it.

i give you an example, for me to see a homeless person in Canada is sad but when i see carton khaab in iran i really feel it in my bones because however i was born in germany or raised in England and Canada i still consider myself to have roots in IRan. so when i see people being fucked in their day to day activities i think with myself to support a football team that represents that system makes me a CUNT but that is me.

accepting that religion and government and football team in my view makes you a CUNT. and you will live your life like CUNT. you behave like a CUNT. no matter what happens around you, you are only taking care of your things and your welfare. this kind of a person in my view is defintion of a CUNT.

but, unfortunately, 90 percent of population are living like CUNTS now. so it is more normal to be selfish CUNT than a regular person who cares a little bit about people around him

you know more than everybody else i dumped all my iranian friends where we live for the same reason. being a CUNT was becoming a trend and it made me sad to realize to see people that i thought were warm iranian souls turned out being CUNTS.

on happier note for CUNTS, in a few years people like and you be dead then CUNTS all will 'get' it.

i am sure same sort of schism happened when arabs raped persian land during sassanian. they are CUNTS that got it and people like me and you who didn't get it. with one difference those days people like me and you joined babak or mazyar or yaghoob and died and these days we have the means of immigration so we ran out of that CUNT hole.

point being that after a few hundred years everybody 'got' it. till a couple of hundred years later someone like abu muslim raised a voice saying i don't 'get' this and on top of it i am going to kill you CUNTS.

but unfortunately since he wasn't a CUNT . some other CUNTS came alone (abbassi cunts who are the ancestors of iranian muslims now, yani abbasi arab TOO IRAN KOS KARDAN oon vaght iranians today are the result of kos kardan haayee oona) and took it away.

again people who did'nt 'get' it got fucked.

so it is ok to be in a minority and not 'get' it.

and in final of this long winded writing let me state that after GHORAN the most kos o sher thing i have ever heard is:
"khahi nashavi rosva hamrang e jamaa-at sho"

this translates to:
"please don't think for yourself because we need to fuck you in the arsehole"

I think your giving yourself too much credit for not being a cunt by saying 90% of us live like cunts. I would say 99% of us live like cunts as you put it for supporting IRI sports teams. Even guys like Reza Pahlavi live like cunts because he too supports IRI football team.

Last edited:

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I think your giving yourself too much credit for not being a cunt by saying 90% of us live like cunts. I would say 99% of us live like cunts as you put it for supporting IRI sports teams. Even guys like Reza Pahlavi live like cunts because he too supports IRI football team.
Take that "IR" portion out, then we can talk. I don't think many support Islamic Republic of Iran team, but do support Iran Team. Major difference in my mind. I think the problem KP has exactly the issue of equating the team with Islamic Republic and taking advantage of it. The name of the country is IRAN, so I don't recognize IRI.

May 21, 2003
fuck Reza pahlavi. he is just a person like you and me. other than running his mouth and meeting with a bunch of racist rebpulicans throughout his life he hasn't done shit.

If you can explain this forum's (including your comment) mentality that if you are against cunts supporting IR, axiomatically you are either mojahed or monarchist.

how do you figure this shit out ? not all of us have to be goosfand and follow a personality.

Last edited:
May 21, 2003
i am in total agreement on the 99% figure.
however, by giving myself credit, that is a complete figment of your imagination. it is just a difference. the 99% are completely happy being who they and I, together with the rest of 1%, are surely convinced of who we are so i don't see where your credit report is coming from.

in case you didn't read RM's post properly ?
he said he 'doesn't' get it and i used my CUNT theory to give a 'possible' because to 'why' people like him and myself don't get it and people such as 'you' who support the cabbage regime and team get it.

since you are supporter of whatever it is that you people support you understand the need of MAAADAR GHABHE AKHOUNDS to put on their version of saturday night live. and all credit goes to you and the likes of you.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
i am in total agreement on the 99% figure.
however, by giving myself credit, that is a complete figment of your imagination. it is just a difference. the 99% are completely happy being who they and I, together with the rest of 1%, are surely convinced of who we are so i don't see where your credit report is coming from.

in case you didn't read RM's post properly ?
he said he 'doesn't' get it and i used my CUNT theory to give a 'possible' because to 'why' people like him and myself don't get it and people such as 'you' who support the cabbage regime and team get it.

since you are supporter of whatever it is that you people support you understand the need of MAAADAR GHABHE AKHOUNDS to put on their version of saturday night live. and all credit goes to you and the likes of you.
I think the 1% are confused people with identity issues. A perfect example is you, the name of the website is iransportsptess so you know full well this site is full of "cunts" so why don't know you mingle with the 1% where you would fit ? Don't you guys have forums and websites ? I would be interested to learn about the beliefs of you guys because after years of reading your posts I still don't get your true views and what you stand for. I just see negativity and hate .

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
fuck Reza pahlavi. he is just a person like you and me. other than running his mouth and meeting with a bunch of racist rebpulicans throughout his life he hasn't done shit.

If you can explain this forum's (including your comment) mentality that if you are against cunts supporting IR, axiomatically you are either mojahed or monarchist.

how do you figure this shit out ? not all of us have to be goosfand and follow a personality.
I used reza Pahlav as a example because the guy has a lot of reasons ( certainly more than you have ) to hate the IRI just like the MKO but yet they can differentiate a football team from the government.