Khomainie speech of the mistake of revolution of not killing, Islamisizing right away

Feb 22, 2005
SOB Khominie talking about the mistakes he made during the beginning of the revolution and thereafter not killig and not forming a Islamic government and making a mistake of listening to others. How he made a mistake of listening to the european educated Iranians, who slowed and gave him bad advice. who came and cried when Khalkhali was doing the killing and slowed down things and it was a mistake. That Muhamad cut 700 necks in one moment to get rid of the kaffars.

A must see.

[video=youtube;BEXdUz-CUWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEXdUz-CUWk&feature=related[/video]

Feb 22, 2005
And Bani-sadr speech about democracy in 1980.

[video=youtube;6s_RfWRMw4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s_RfWRMw4w&feature=related[/video]

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
He is speaking as if he has been ousted from power and wishes he could do it all over again. Rest assured rahbar, all is well. BTW, he is regretting that he listened to the "moderates".

Feb 22, 2005
I think this was done after the ouster of Bani-sadr? He keeps on referring how the revolutionaries failed the people who made the revolution because of their lack of experience. And he takes responsibility for not having enough experience of not letting religious people run the show from the beginning, executing all opposition from the very beginning and harsh handedly dealing with everyone.

SOB talks about it as if people made a revolution to bring another dictatorial, one that he is the ruler, the m***r f***er.

His supporters and him went so far in oppressing, torturing, raping, and executing the Iranian people, that he will get his wish when the Iranians hang everyone of his supporters from the poll of Tehran soon.

Jun 18, 2005
I cant believe Mosavi wanted to take Iran back to this ghatel's era. Actually thats not hard to believe when you had the likes of Bazargan, Yazdi, Sanjabi, Ghotbzadeh, Rajavi, rafsanjani, and Mosavi Ardebili all conspiring with this evil to get their own shares of Iran's wealth. The real losers to this day are Iranians who are being played by these thieves for their personal gains.

Maybe if Reza Shah was still around he would line up these scums against a wall and take them out. And perhaps in history books you would read that a number of dissidents were killed but in the meanwhile the lives of millions of Iranians would have been saved.

May 9, 2004
خمینی و جلادش خلخالی خیلی ها را کشتند
در هر انقلابی کشتن و از بین بردن انهایی که می خواهند به شکلی به انقلاب رخنه کنند حالا یا دانسته یا نادانسته وجود دارد
از انقلاب فرانسه گرفته تا انقلاب کتوبر روسیه تا انقلاب اسلامی ایران
این انقلاب را مردم با شعار جمهوری اسلامی راه انداختند البته بقیه گروها هم تا حدی سهم داشتند ولی محور مرکزی و اساسی انقلاب اسلامی بود
چنانکه اگر فردا یک انقلاب سگولار رخ دهد اقلیت مسلمان یا کمونیست هرچند که در پیروزی انقلاب سهیم باشند ولی در پایه ریزی قوانین نمیتوانند سهمی داشته باشند
یا مجبور هستند به میل خودشان کنار بروند یا بزور کنار گذاشته می شوند
همین در اویل انقلاب اسلامی رخ داد
سکولارها می خواستند رخنه کنند خمینی باهوش تر از ان بود که به نظر می رسید
خلخالی هم امده و بکش بکش راه انداخت
تقصیر را باید گردن انهایی انداخت که در بین تظاهر کنندگان با ارای خلاف انچه شعار های اساسی بود رفتند و با داس گارگری و پاپیون غربی شعار مرگ بر شاه دادند
تقصیر را باید به گردن ان احمقهایی انداخت که با کراوات فرنگی در سنگر عبا و عمامه جلوی شاپور بختیار سکولار جبهه گرفتند و فکر کردن بروند زیر قبای خمینی فردا اش شله قلمکار با اقا میخورند

بله جانم

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I cant believe Mosavi wanted to take Iran back to this ghatel's era.
I dont think Mousavi or any other person with healthy mind who understands the reality of Iran wants to take the country back to Khomeini's era. All this talking about the "great Khomeini era" is only a tool of political leverage when it comes to dealing with Khameini and his gang. It will be a big taboo for them to go against that.

If you had followed Mousavi's election campaign, you would have realized that there was actually not much resemblance between what he wanted and what "great Khomeini era" was.

The same goes for Karoubi:

[video=youtube;zEfk1lDImMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEfk1lDImMI&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;8M-Q_gyPkw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M-Q_gyPkw0[/video]

Or there was other video in which he met up with Sassy Mankan to appeal to the young people!

In fact the period with most resemblance to Khomeini's era has been AN's era.

Feb 22, 2005
Iran Football, you think that is true about these nationalists? Did they really come to believe in Khominie? Maybe they throught with all the people out Khominie will not be able to take control and become dictator?

Very hard to tell. Would Bazargan still team up to become prime minister of Khamoinie rather than join Bakhtiar.

I cant believe Mosavi wanted to take Iran back to this ghatel's era. Actually thats not hard to believe when you had the likes of Bazargan, Yazdi, Sanjabi, Ghotbzadeh, Rajavi, rafsanjani, and Mosavi Ardebili all conspiring with this evil to get their own shares of Iran's wealth. The real losers to this day are Iranians who are being played by these thieves for their personal gains.

Maybe if Reza Shah was still around he would line up these scums against a wall and take them out. And perhaps in history books you would read that a number of dissidents were killed but in the meanwhile the lives of millions of Iranians would have been saved.

Feb 22, 2005
General, for once, some of what you say here makes sense. However, Khominie did not only kill the opposition of Shah fans but rather he went after everyone except his SOB Islamic clerics and Hezbolahis.

خمینی و جلادش خلخالی خیلی ها را کشتند
در هر انقلابی کشتن و از بین بردن انهایی که می خواهند به شکلی به انقلاب رخنه کنند حالا یا دانسته یا نادانسته وجود دارد
از انقلاب فرانسه گرفته تا انقلاب کتوبر ر
وسیه تا انقلاب اسلامی ایران
این انقلاب را مردم با شعار جمهوری اسلامی راه انداختند البته بقیه گروها هم تا حدی سهم داشتند ولی محور مرکزی و اساسی انقلاب اسلامی بود
چنانکه اگر فردا یک انقلاب سگولار رخ دهد اقلیت مسلمان یا کمونیست هرچند که در پیروزی انقلاب سهیم باشند ولی در پایه ریزی قوانین نمیتوانند سهمی داشته باشند
یا مجبور هستند به میل خودشان کنار بروند یا بزور کنار گذاشته می شوند
همین در اویل انقلاب اسلامی رخ داد
سکولارها می خواستند رخنه کنند خمینی باهوش تر از ان بود که به نظر می رسید
خلخالی هم امده و بکش بکش راه انداخت
تقصیر را باید گردن انهایی انداخت که در بین تظاهر کنندگان با ارای خلاف انچه شعار های اساسی بود رفتند و با داس گارگری و پاپیون غربی شعار مرگ بر شاه دادند
تقصیر را باید به گردن ان احمقهایی انداخت که با کراوات فرنگی در سنگر عبا و عمامه جلوی شاپور بختیار سکولار جبهه گرفتند و فکر کردن بروند زیر قبای خمینی فردا اش شله قلمکار با اقا میخورند

بله جانم

Jun 18, 2005
Well i do not know what to think of someone or a group that would use Khomeini as a leverage in fighting Khamenei. Truth is many of these guys held various posts even after the ouster of Jebhe Melli. I would not support a movement which has started on false premises. Thankfully the people of Iran are waking up rather quickly and soon neither the regime or the so called reformists will have much support.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
very interesting video, thanx lord jan..

I dont think Mousavi or any other person with healthy mind who understands the reality of Iran wants to take the country back to Khomeini's era. All this talking about the "great Khomeini era" is only a tool of political leverage when it comes to dealing with Khameini and his gang. It will be a big taboo for them to go against that.

If you had followed Mousavi's election campaign, you would have realized that there was actually not much resemblance between what he wanted and what "great Khomeini era" was.

The same goes for Karoubi:
Actually I went to Kadivar's speech here, as u know he is one of representatives of Mousavi-Karoubi movement and when specifically asked about Mousavi's and other green leaders' attachment to Khomeini, Kadivar admitted that "We follow Khomeini's path and his ideals that he wanted for the nation. His path was just hijacked after his death. Or else there is nothing wrong with constitution that was written at his time."

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Actually I went to Kadivar's speech here, as u know he is one of representatives of Mousavi-Karoubi movement and when specifically asked about Mousavi's and other green leaders' attachment to Khomeini, Kadivar admitted that "We follow Khomeini's path and his ideals that he wanted for the nation. His path was just hijacked after his death. Or else there is nothing wrong with constitution that was written at his time."
Nicely Said ... I guess when it comes to some green movement so called leaders, we should not ask question, not listen to what they say or what ideology they claim they want to follow and ... just close our eyes and have some faith.

By the way, Where are these guys ? Are they still under home arrest ? When was a last time anyone has heard from them ?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
very interesting video, thanx lord jan..

I didn't need Kadivar to tell me that. People have always wanted wholesale regime change but they just rooshoon nemishod began. They thought they could get some protection if they waved some green rags and use a regime figure as their leader. We know how well that worked out.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Nicely Said ... I guess when it comes to some green movement so called leaders, we should not ask question, not listen to what they say or what ideology they claim they want to follow and ... just close our eyes and have some faith.

By the way, Where are these guys ? Are they still under home arrest ? When was a last time anyone has heard from them ?
yeah Shahin jan, supposedly they are still under house-arrest, and their children/wives,etc keep complaining about their one room bedroom(as if our political prisoners can even have the luxury of living in an one bedroom apartment!), and their group is arranging 25-Bahman protest but no1 is following it up. Even Balatarin didnt put up All of their one-liner event announcements, bc of "encouraging violence by their group".

I didn't need Kadivar to tell me that. People have always wanted wholesale regime change but they just rooshoon nemishod began. They thought they could get some protection if they waved some green rags and use a regime figure as their leader. We know how well that worked out.
so true Flint jan..but I dont know, not sure about ppl's original intention Flint jan.. From beginning they led people's movement very well that could influence ppl's chants so it changes from anti-khamenei, regime-change chants to pro-mousavi, pro-karoubi chants. I think it was a great self-confidence boost for our ppl and for their unity, but kind of glad now that it didnt work out at the end, or else we'd have a prolonged fake 'reformist' govt in charge again..AN is doing them more damage than anyone else!