Kids are asked how Trump is doing in his first year!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
This is just hilarious! You've be appalled how smart, spot on they are about him, and their impressions are just so funny and flawless! :D

[video=youtube;XYviM5xevC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYviM5xevC8[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You're welcome! heheh, glad u liked it too TeamMelli jan! :)
I do because kids do not have a filter, they are honest even if they don't know what in the hell they are talking about, it was REALLY cute merci khoda e bozorg, my abs I can't breathe! Here is another funny one I found for you Niloufar jan. Over 16,000,000 views, same concept, I am suer you will like it.
[video=youtube;D0ZTKaMcqCM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZTKaMcqCM[/video]

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I do because kids do not have a filter, they are honest even if they don't know what in the hell they are talking about, it was REALLY cute merci khoda e bozorg, my abs I can't breathe! Here is another funny one I found for you Niloufar jan. Over 16,000,000 views, same concept, I am suer you will like it.
so true TeamMelli jan, thats the cool thing about them: They dont have a filter.
heheh, so funny and smart. :D Loved the video. Thanks a lot for it. :) Its funny and sad at the same time that these kids had better judgement of Trump's qualification/character than ppl who voted for him.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
so true TeamMelli jan, thats the cool thing about them: They dont have a filter.
heheh, so funny and smart. :D Loved the video. Thanks a lot for it. :) Its funny and sad at the same time that these kids had better judgement of Trump's qualification/character than ppl who voted for him.
Well said Nilou jan and I have a theory about the type of people who vote for Trump and why. I understand as a Caucasian American, from a multi cultural family why but does not mean that I approve. You see Trump is not as dumb as people think, he is a dangerous and clever person because he is good at spreading propaganda. His message by itself let's make America great again is not bad however, this is a rallying cry for white nationalists and disgruntled uneducated rednecks. The educated whites in this country overwhelmingly voted for Obama. I will be fair I did not agree with everything but I still voted for the man twice because he was the most qualified candidate. The rednecks in this nation with no education feel that they are "under attack," from minorities, the media etc. Trump uses this fear and hate and tailors his message to the lowest common denominator. I have Bavarian in me so I have seen this movie before, it does not have a good ending. Say no to hate and racism!

Last edited: