La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Doubt Veratti will make it to Barca this season. Probably next year. He's no Busquets, but he's still young and could turn into something special.

What the fuck am I saying? Barca will probably buy some fucking 33 year old from Segunda B and call it a day.
Bartomeu is as clueless as a joke. his administration is in complete disarray and not only in football but in Basketball they can't make right decisions and buy any players . he gave the lead to Roberto Fernandez and it's him who decide every moves and settlement .

btw Veratti got more attacking skill than holding like Busi ....

I really hope RM doesn't pay $118 mil for him. We don't need him. Period.
No player in the world is worth more than 100 mil (except Messi).

We don't need another Bale.

Mbappe real market value is only 40 Mil but that is not including his endorsements as we don't know what they are . I purposely watched him against England and believe me he is good . he is as fast as Eto'o and can make decisions inside the box. I like him but I am not comparing him with Bale as I ain't the fan of comparing players ... I hope we get him ..

he loves Madrid and we should have signed him at the age of 14

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
why do you need big names, when you got mother of all players?
Because the mother of all players is pulling 4-5 defenders to him at all times and the rest of the team cannot defend or press to save their own lives. The team has absolutely no depth. The bench is a joke.

There's little to no complaints about the team's scoring record. It's the ease with which the team concedes that keeps biting us in the ass.

In reality, Barca needs to go through a rebuilding phase, but that would completely waste Messi's last few years and would be a shame. If the club is eager to keep him, they might as well go on a spending spree. There's no point to having Messi and going down 4-0 in Paris or 3-0 in Turin.

Because the mother of all players is pulling 4-5 defenders to him at all times and the rest of the team cannot defend or press to save their own lives. The team has absolutely no depth. The bench is a joke.

There's little to no complaints about the team's scoring record. It's the ease with which the team concedes that keeps biting us in the ass.

In reality, Barca needs to go through a rebuilding phase, but that would completely waste Messi's last few years and would be a shame. If the club is eager to keep him, they might as well go on a spending spree. There's no point to having Messi and going down 4-0 in Paris or 3-0 in Turin.
Here is Pooya's reply for you , CR gel his hair and I dont' like it