La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Everyone has an opinion, but in my opinion, while Morata and James could help, even if they were here, would be similar, NOTHING could prepare for this:

CR after 18 match day:
16/17: 12 Goals
17/18: 4 Goals

Benzema after 18 matchday :
16/17: 5 Goals
17/18: 2 Goals

Bale after 18 matchday:
17/18: 4 Goals

Just for Comparison lets look at Morata last year as well:

As you can see above, Both CR and Benzema have scored almost 2/3 less than what they did last year !!! in my opinion, THAT is what hurting us ... YES, if we were behind Barca by 3 points, 4 points, I would 100% agree, losing Morata was the reason, but this HUGE gap now, is not Morata or James, its the SHARP decline in almost everyone !

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Do you see any quick solution to the situation this season?
If you ask me I would say a couple of star signings before end of Jan. Other than that only a miracle can save the season but with the current shape of our so-called stars even a miracle is very unlikely.

چرا اتفاقاً یک راه است.بزنند در کون این موجود بی*** ناموس بی*** همچی*** یعنی*** علی*** دایی تیم*** ریال،این مرتیکه بی*** همچی***،یعنی*** آقا کریم،البته منظورم باقری نیست بلکه آقای کریم بی*** اام وه ببخشید جناب بنز،بعد هم یک در کونی*** تو کون زیدان با این انتخابش.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

چرا اتفاقاً یک راه است.بزنند در کون این موجود بی*** ناموس بی*** همچی*** یعنی*** علی*** دایی تیم*** ریال،این مرتیکه بی*** همچی***،یعنی*** آقا کریم،البته منظورم باقری نیست بلکه آقای کریم بی*** اام وه ببخشید جناب بنز،بعد هم یک در کونی*** تو کون زیدان با این انتخابش.
While I think getting rid of Karim is a step in the right direction, its not the solution ! I don't think there is "ONE" thing that needs to happen, bunch of stuff. In another note, wtf happened with Asensio? I really had high hopes for this kid, he just not there anymore ...

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
While I think getting rid of Karim is a step in the right direction, its not the solution ! I don't think there is "ONE" thing that needs to happen, bunch of stuff. In another note, wtf happened with Asensio? I really had high hopes for this kid, he just not there anymore ...
It’s just not logical to have all players dropping in shape together. There must be something wrong that Zidane is responsible of. We are in a worse shape than Benitez days!

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002

I actually think there is one thing to be done that without it nothing else will work, that would be letting ZZ go. Might sound difficult but has to be done.

Yes, he won CL back to back, La Liga once, and recovered 9 out of 10 points delta with Barca when took charge in mid season 2016.
But the real question is "HOW"?

Anybody observed his revolutionary tactics?
Intelligent subs?
A superior strategy in recruits?
His magic in recovering a star who was not doing well to help the team?
Elevating teams conditioning than what it already was?

or
Any brilliant coaching resume before Madrid?

Nobody can explain why ZZ was successful up to this season. To me the argument that his success was because he was a good manager is as plausible as the argument that he was just a lucky bald guy, for neither one we have supportive evidence.

Yes, his results were great, but his results are the worst ever now, so at best it is a wash!

Te teams of Madrid Caliber are trained by a perfect machine that includes top sport scientists, trainers, doctors, psychologists analysts, ... No matter who is in charge their product is give or take the same: excellent
The difference in managers comes in the qualities in the above questions, which ZZ doesn't own, and did not own based on his resume in coaching. He was a bandage for the wound created by Rafa, surprisingly adhesive enough to work. If you ask me why, because the problems of the club were mainly psychological state and internal divisions that he overcame with his charisma as a once in a generation club figure. Then success in football begets more success of course until it doesn't anymore. and that has been the sad story of Madrid here.

Add to the above the series of wrong decisions he is making on Karim, thinning the bench, ... and see why the bandage has no adhesive power left among the team members.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
It’s just not logical to have all players dropping in shape together. There must be something wrong that Zidane is responsible of. We are in a worse shape than Benitez days!
100% agree, which is why I dont agree the bench is the reason, something else is going on, this drop in form is just not logical, not seen before in any player. For example, if you watch the CR chances yesterday, he had 3 clear cut chances, didnt finish, last year, at least 2 of those would be in the back of the net ... sure the "TEAM" is performing bad, but CR missing those chances has nothing to do with the team, the team supplied him and he missed, I am not trying to blame it on CR, but i am saying his decline is just not logical, in all the years i have watched football, i cant recall a player who was flying high, and all of a sudden crashed in span of 2-3 months !

100% agree, which is why I dont agree the bench is the reason, something else is going on, this drop in form is just not logical, not seen before in any player. For example, if you watch the CR chances yesterday, he had 3 clear cut chances, didnt finish, last year, at least 2 of those would be in the back of the net ... sure the "TEAM" is performing bad, but CR missing those chances has nothing to do with the team, the team supplied him and he missed, I am not trying to blame it on CR, but i am saying his decline is just not logical, in all the years i have watched football, i cant recall a player who was flying high, and all of a sudden crashed in span of 2-3 months !
It's completely logical.

Madrid won everything there was to be won in a season. They won CL back to back. That completely drains a team of motivation.

Then came Barca's surprising streak of wins which kind'a put Madrid at a disadvantage in the league. They didn't have the drive to play catch-up.

These days, they don't know what they're playing for. Motivation is everything in football.

They may still win CL.

So we have to let karim go because this year he lost his scoring boots despite his 50 + goals in the last 2 seasons but the likes of Bale has a right to stay. Yesterday CR was cancer but today we are not performing because he can't score ( not pointing at pooya's previuos comments here )

Baba , Madrid is known for this . win something today and go play golf for the next two seasons. the level of motivation is like Bangeldaseh teams . no need to fire someone or buy anyone. yes ZZ was stubborn to nod karim for each and every game but the issue was not karim , This team has no motivation, CR already 33 won his 5th ballon d'or , some youngsters already on 2 CL and Laliga titles + bunch of other trophies . this is something i like about barca as they're always hungry with Messi in charge

Nine reasons behind the crisis at Real Madrid

https://en.as.com/en/2018/01/14/football/1515938705_049443.html

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
So we have to let karim go because this year he lost his scoring boots despite his 50 + goals in the last 2 seasons but the likes of Bale has a right to stay. Yesterday CR was cancer but today we are not performing because he can't score ( not pointing at pooya's previuos comments here )

Baba , Madrid is known for this . win something today and go play golf for the next two seasons. the level of motivation is like Bangeldaseh teams . no need to fire someone or buy anyone. yes ZZ was stubborn to nod karim for each and every game but the issue was not karim , This team has no motivation, CR already 33 won his 5th ballon d'or , some youngsters already on 2 CL and Laliga titles + bunch of other trophies . this is something i like about barca as they're always hungry with Messi in charge

Nine reasons behind the crisis at Real Madrid

https://en.as.com/en/2018/01/14/football/1515938705_049443.html
Ostad,
#1: I dont get why you get sooo defensive when it comes to Karim and CR ! remember they owe Madrid not the other way around !
#2: Karim scored 28 Goals in 15-16 (36 match total played) and 19 Goals (48 total games played) , clearly you can see he is declining, if you dont think so, and think we should keep him, that's your opinion, but those stats dont lie !
#3: CR past performance is exactly why I still dont think we should get rid of him, as i said number of times, someone doesnt decline like him in 3-4 months.
#4: No-one has the right to stay, but if you say Benzema should stay, then why cant Bale? Bale (15-16: scored exact same number of goals as Karim, with 5 games less, he scored 9 last year playing 27 games, and he has scored 4 this year (2 for Karim)) Bale has been injured way more than anyone wanted, should he go ? Sure, I dont care, but should he be #1 to go ? no, we have players ahead of him who in my opinion should go.
#5: Motivation is 100% part of the problem, but not the main one IMO.
#6: The article you mentioned: 1) Usually we dont perform great at home. Plus this is not the "reason" 2) Striker drought --> Main reason imo 3)Bale Injury, he was injured last year 2, nothing much changed this year 4)Marcelo Slump, Agree , but not a major one 5) ZZ doesnt react, 100%, Major reason 6) Poor summer signing, agreed, to me , you either sign or keep developing your youth, ZZ kept the youth but is not giving them enough min, Cabellos playing only 531 min !!!! 7) Late Goals, this is hand in hand with Striker drought 8) El Clasico? hmmm how is this related? we were 11 points behind Barca by then anyway !!! 9) Focus on Super Cups ... makes no sense to me !

Ostad,
#1: I dont get why you get sooo defensive when it comes to Karim and CR ! remember they owe Madrid not the other way around !
#2: Karim scored 28 Goals in 15-16 (36 match total played) and 19 Goals (48 total games played) , clearly you can see he is declining, if you dont think so, and think we should keep him, that's your opinion, but those stats dont lie !
#3: CR past performance is exactly why I still dont think we should get rid of him, as i said number of times, someone doesnt decline like him in 3-4 months.
#4: No-one has the right to stay, but if you say Benzema should stay, then why cant Bale? Bale (15-16: scored exact same number of goals as Karim, with 5 games less, he scored 9 last year playing 27 games, and he has scored 4 this year (2 for Karim)) Bale has been injured way more than anyone wanted, should he go ? Sure, I dont care, but should he be #1 to go ? no, we have players ahead of him who in my opinion should go.
#5: Motivation is 100% part of the problem, but not the main one IMO.
#6: The article you mentioned: 1) Usually we dont perform great at home. Plus this is not the "reason" 2) Striker drought --> Main reason imo 3)Bale Injury, he was injured last year 2, nothing much changed this year 4)Marcelo Slump, Agree , but not a major one 5) ZZ doesnt react, 100%, Major reason 6) Poor summer signing, agreed, to me , you either sign or keep developing your youth, ZZ kept the youth but is not giving them enough min, Cabellos playing only 531 min !!!! 7) Late Goals, this is hand in hand with Striker drought 8) El Clasico? hmmm how is this related? we were 11 points behind Barca by then anyway !!! 9) Focus on Super Cups ... makes no sense to me !
No offended at all, you keep listing 7-8 different reasons and asking why we declined ?!

My analysis in order;

1-No Motivation or maybe ZZ failing to motivate
2-A sharp decline , the whole team declined which includes both KB9 and CR7 .
3- Shallow bench.

Now you you tell me what is the problem ? CR not scoring ? well you gave me a list of him scoring in meaningless games and against minor teams, if not then would you admit we owe our recent success to him ?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
No offended at all, you keep listing 7-8 different reasons and asking why we declined ?!

My analysis in order;

1-No Motivation or maybe ZZ failing to motivate
2-A sharp decline , the whole team declined which includes both KB9 and CR7 .
3- Shallow bench.

Now you you tell me what is the problem ? CR not scoring ? well you gave me a list of him scoring in meaningless games and against minor teams, if not then would you admit we owe our recent success to him ?
I see you have some other agenda, and I dont wanna drag myself into that, but for the record, only an idiot thinks CR was irrelevant in our recent success, was he the "ONLY" reason behind our recent success, NO, was a MAJOR contributor? 100%.