La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Ernesto Valverde is officially FC Barcelona's new coach. The decision was taken but had to be approved by the board, who met at 2pm on Monday at the club.

The 53-year-old will sign a two-year deal and be presented on Thursday before the media.
The Basque replaces Luis Enrique on the bench, arriving from Athletic Bilbao after four seasons there, his second spell at the club in which he qualified for European competition in each season.

Valverde played for Barcelona between 1988 and 1990, after being signed by Johan Cruyff from Espanyol. The Ant left the club to play for Athletic, where he stayed until 1996. His final club as a player was at Mallorca in 1996-97.

As a coach he has managed Athletic twice, Espanyol, Olympiacos twice, Villarreal and Valencia.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Indeed one of the key saviors of Madrid the whole season. Beside the BernaLeo match, Navas has been outstanding. This also tells something about Florentino. They must rush to tell him to keep KN, otherwises he will do a "Florentino" and sell him.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Fariborz:

ostad tabreek for both the league and the CL.

I read that Pepe is not renewing. This is sad and I wished he stayed despite his age. He is still is a good defender plus he has given so much to RM. best of luck to him anyways.

Fariborz:

ostad tabreek for both the league and the CL.

I read that Pepe is not renewing. This is sad and I wished he stayed despite his age. He is still is a good defender plus he has given so much to RM. best of luck to him anyways.
Thanks Ostad

Yeah, he is on his way to PSG. I think it's better for him to move on just becasue at this age you won't get many offers and PSG is a perfect place for him.

I guess PSG got Silva and Marquinhos in that position so he might get more game time than here in Madrid. We are also bringing back Vallejo from Eintracht Frankfurt to replace pepe, he is only 20 and remember Ramos will be soon 32 and will need a good backup.

I have high hopes for Vallejo , he has played 27 games for Eintracht and I am expecting to go through the same path as Carvajal did and become a success.