La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Madrid out of Copa. They lost 2-1 to Leganes at the Bernabeu. This was quite surprising. Even Zidane's decision to field the B-team can't explain the unbelievably uninspired performance. These B team players came in with a lot of motivation. They had the chance to shine during a period when the team's stars are underperforming. This was their chance to leapfrog into the starting line-up.

The good news is, Madrid's bounce from this rut will probably be spectacular (as it always is)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I dont get why ZZ didnt bench Bale? sure dont start him, but why not have him available ? you know CDR is your ONLY hope to win anything this year! and of course he starts Karim as soon as he is back ! loool

anyway, my guess is ZZ is going to retire once Real is out of CL.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
RM saving its A team for la liga game on Saturday was so stupid. They are out of la liga for sure. Not a chance. Their hope for this year was Copa, and now they are out. PSG will also eliminate them in Champions league. No trophies this year for sure.

RM saving its A team for la liga game on Saturday was so stupid. They are out of la liga for sure. Not a chance. Their hope for this year was Copa, and now they are out. PSG will also eliminate them in Champions league. No trophies this year for sure.
That's it . If I could find a cheap flight to Madrid I would leave right now and kick ZZ in his testicles. alright, CR had a condition and despite doing his best he couldn't cut it. Now we have Bale who's free from his injury and finally playing some good football. the guy was very good against depor and then bang out of the CDR squad. What exactly you're saving him for ? the bloody league is gone and next CL match will be in three weeks time .

CDR was our only hope. Something which even ZZ himself needs to complete his resume. I honestly don't get it. I love the guy so much but he's not allowed to make one wrong decision after the other. this ain't fc Arsenal , fans have no tolerance for this shit. Now he is obliged to start winning a good numbers of laliga matches and if not then God save him.

Next stop : @ Valencia

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
That's it . If I could find a cheap flight to Madrid I would leave right now and kick ZZ in his testicles. alright, CR had a condition and despite doing his best he couldn't cut it. Now we have Bale who's free from his injury and finally playing some good football. the guy was very good against depor and then bang out of the CDR squad. What exactly you're saving him for ? the bloody league is gone and next CL match will be in three weeks time .

CDR was our only hope. Something which even ZZ himself needs to complete his resume. I honestly don't get it. I love the guy so much but he's not allowed to make one wrong decision after the other. this ain't fc Arsenal , fans have no tolerance for this shit. Now he is obliged to start winning a good numbers of laliga matches and if not then God save him.

Next stop : @ Valencia
well said.
As I said last time, Zidane as a coach is done in my book. He has proven that he knows nothing about tactics. What made him win what he won last season was the great motivation of the players.
Time for a new coach. Look at Bayern, as soon as they were in trouble they changed coaches and they are back in business. We need to do the same.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Zidane, we loved you as a player and loved you as a coach last season. This season you have proven that you are not capable or experienced enough to lead a big team such as RM. we thank you for everything that you have done for the team, but it’s time to be brave and say goodbye..
For me even winning the CL this season won’t be enough to wash away the shameful performance of over 20 games.
It’s Time for change.

There is no way teams like Espanyol (or others) could get away with so many obvious fouls in other games. Refs have no choice but to ignore many of their fouls because if they didn't they would have to start yellow-carding people from the very first minute and there would be 2-3 red cards before half-time.

Messi, Suarez and Iniesta are literally being fouled every single minute they're on the pitch. Any other player would have gone absolutely insane. No wonder Maradona became a coke addict. Suarez bites people in retaliation I guess!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Medias are suggesting Neymar adventure in France is about to end soon, I wont be surprised if he ends up in Madrid after the World-cup
My question to you, as a Real Madrid fan is do you want Flopmar, the prima donna, the cancer on your team? I know you guys lost to Leginas fourth place in the la liga but hear me out. Flopmar is a cancer, he picks fights with his teammates, he is bitch made, he dives he is a showboat, etc. He is talented I will give him that but at what cost? I mean use the SWOT analysis your strength and opportunity's you get an explosive midfielder., Your weakness is you get all of the baggage that comes with him and he has character issues. If Neymar comes to Bayern Munchen I promise you I would stop supporting them. All you need to do is play good and phyical D and watch him try to flop, pout when he doesn't get the call and basically acts a bitch. Also the other problem is Zidane. He seems to think there are no problems and is not admitting that he has work to do. As Saeed Agah pointed out with his article, to add insult to injury, he would have fielded the same players, if he went back in time. The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over, again.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2002
UAE