La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I['m worried about what Asensio may do against Iran this summer...

Can some of you RM fans go to madrid and poison his kalimotxo?
loool! so your only worry is Asensio? I see ZERO chance for Iran to beat Spain or even draw. I think our best chance is beating Morocco and getting 1 point from Portugal. even that is going to be VERY hard.

Finally some refreshing scenes at Barca. Things worked out very well today with the attacking 4. The right side was very lively with Semedo and Dembele. Rakitic played very nice. Coutinho scored his incredible signature goal (very important) and Suarez got a hattrick. Messi won the game for us in the 1st half.

Very positive stuff overall. I still don't get any confidence or assurance from seeing Valverde on the sidelines. He's getting results, but man, it just feels very fragile at times. Hope I'm wrong.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Zidane perfectly inherited none sense and stupidity from Carlo .

Espanyol Away .. No CR
Getafe.. Home .. CR
PSG ...Away . CR

unless he is going to rest him in Getafe match as well but if not then he should win the bonehead award of the season
I would not start CR vs Getafe, but bring him in for 20-30 min just so he can get some playing time. but yeah, if he does play 90 min vs Getafe, not sure why he picked Espanyol to rest him, unless he knows something we dont, which is possible!

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Zidane proved that he is among the weakest in the league when it comes to tactics. The only reason why he won what he won last season was basically due to him working on the mental aspects of then players and the strong bench he had.
Some of his decisions are very puzzling and I don’t even want to get into that.
I hope this game acts as a slap on the face of both Peres and Zidane that Real has one of the weakest benches in the whole Europe. Players like Hakimi and Lorente should be on the bench of teams like Getafe and Malaga not Real.
One last thing that bothers me is Lucas. This guy NEVER plays well when he starts the game. He must come as a sub to do something positive. Otherwise he is as good as a spectator.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
What was that Penalty for ? didn't get it
Kos-sher. Barca has had no penalty called against them for a while and this referee always shows up to make sure stats don't look wrong. He's always a problem for Barcelona. Not sure what's going on, but every game he officiates ends up being total crap for Barca.

No excuses for fucking Valverde though. He has no idea what he's doing with his players. He could easily cost us the league with a loss against Atletico. Forget about CL. It ain't happening under this guy.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I just watched the highlights and the commentator was saying there was a handball. I didn’t notice it myself. But Barca should never complain about the ref because there seemed to be handball ( penalty) on Ineista in the first half. Also there was a push by Barca defender a minute before the penalty which could have been called. Additionally in my opinion the free kick which Messi scores from didn’t seem a foul in the first place as it was messi who stepped on the defender’s foot.
So in conclusion, big teams such as Barca, Real, Bayern... should never complain about refs because 90% of the time calls go their way against weaker teams.

Last edited: