La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
CR is the best player in the world for the last 10 years ,,, messi is just out of this world as queiroz said and we all know.
you will not see anyone like him anytime soon . If it wasnt because of messi ,CR would have won all the ballon d´Or in the last ten years and vice versa

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Interesting that he scores %90 of his free kick in the same way and yet the keepers can read it and fall into it every time. no doubt he does it perfectly but this is why you have a team analyzer and yet he keeps doing it over and over . oblak was an inch short to reach it
He doesn't score them all the same way. Many keepers have tried to stay more central to catch his inevitable "over-the-wall" ball, but he quickly changes his mind and goes for the other top corner. He has scored many like that. Fact is, there are some areas of the goal that are not reachable quick enough after a freekick. Messi is very good at placing the ball exactly in those areas. There have been times he loses his touch and goes on a shit freekick streak, but he keeps coming back.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

whats the difference between these two ?
He probably meant not as good without him
Exactly ! the way some speak is , Barca would have problem against Las Palmas ! Messi gives them the edge! but NO WAY they are "ALL" about Messi! If they are, let me bring back the old good argument, why Argentina yet to win WC ?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Barcelona are 10 players playing for Messi and Messi being the reason they are competing for anything at all and not playing Europa League. Honestly, he is above everything else in football. I can't believe anyone has the heart to sign players like Paulinho, Aleix Vidal and Andre Gomes to play alongside the greatest of all time instead of signing players at least worth to shine his boots.

My real hope is that Messi has been carrying Barcelona in such a unique way with only Suarez, Ter Stegen, Busquets, Rakitic, Pique and Umtiti as people he can actually trust to be totally reliable, that he might pull this off maybe with Argentina as well. He might not even need 10 teammates but 6 would do the job. As much as you want to talk about Maradona singlehandedly winning the league with Napoli and what not, Messi is doing the same right now with Barcelona at a slightly lower level.

Hmmm OK ! How is this related? it shows Teams are "NEVER" about "1" player ! thanks for further proving my point !
.No it shows to be the greatest you dont need to win World cup, . with or without World cup he will be the greatest ever and yes Messi's football is a one man show and barca will be clueless without him , unless he leaves and they rebuild the team differently

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
.No it shows to be the greatest you dont need to win World cup, . with or without World cup he will be the greatest ever and yes Messi's football is a one man show and barca will be clueless without him , unless he leaves and they rebuild the team differently
How does it show that? It clearly shows, No matter how GREAT you are, if you dont have another 10 decent players, playing beside you, you can not do it. Not in World Cup, not in your club, no where. In my opinion, anyone thinking football is about "1" player, never played the game.

Both Modric and Carvajal should share the MOTM between them

Modric and Carvajal cannot be men of the match as without Ronaldo scoring goals out of nothing this would've been an average day for them. Ronaldo converts assists that many other players wouldn't even bother following up.

Very impressive for a 33 year old player who has already achieved it all.

Modric and Carvajal cannot be men of the match as without Ronaldo scoring goals out of nothing this would've been an average day for them. Ronaldo converts assists that many other players wouldn't even bother following up.

Very impressive for a 33 year old player who has already achieved it all.
Unless we have watched two different games and have a different understanding of MOTM. Just because a player scores 2 goals that doesn't make him a MOTM. I can score a single goal as a striker but you could save 15 shots as a keeper. Anyways I just checked whoscored and carvajal is MOTM.