La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Nov 29, 2002
I sometimes wonder how Romario (peak Romario) would stack up in today's game. I genuinely think he would have loved to play in today's Barcelona even more than Cruyff's one

Feb 4, 2005
If anyone at that club had any brains, they would take the money and give it to Tottenham for Eriksen and nevermind this guy. He can't do shit without space in front of him. Pretty useless when all opponents sit deep.
Barca will be better off giving the money to me and have my ‘doAyeh khair’. More effective than him playing for them.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I read that Messi is back with Barca and will play against Sevilla.
Wow the medical team of Barca must be doing black magic. The guy was injured for 10 days when it came to the national team and all of the sudden he is ready to play with his club. I won’t even be surprised if he scores a hatrick. this joke that Messi is injured with Argentina and a few hours later he is all fit to play with Barca is becoming so tasteless.
As Argentina fan I find this disgraceful and disgusting.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Those were just silly friendlies. Messi needs to get some rest and Argentina coach agreed to give him the rest that he needs and does not get at the club. Argentina is making sure Messi is ready for the World Cup. That's what matters. Messi has UEFA games and he will not be rested until Barca wins La Liga. It was the right decision to rest him. They would not rest him if Argentina games were meaningful.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I don't think it was BS. He had a minor injury, and they did not want to risk aggravating the injury. The rest was to help him avoid worse injury. The international friendly period was a good time to give him some rest to recover. The guy plays 2-3 games a week. He needs a break. If Argentina had important games, they would have played him with that minor injury. It was just not worth to risk him for games that did not matter at all. Barca games are for competitive games and not friendly games, and they do matter.