La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

No one from Guardiola's era. All the shit players Barca have bought or supposedly "developed" in recent years. Yeki az yeki tokhmi-tar. Coutinho being the exception for now.
Not sure what you mean by developed but anyways no LaMasia product and this is the first time since April 2002

Btw Sergi Roberto is the latest Academy addition and that happened in 2010 and no once since

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
After watching some parts of the 1st half and the 2nd half of the game agains Bilbao, I came to three conclusions:

1- we need a better keeper. Navas is way below the big names such as De Gea, Oblak..etc

2- I would love to sell Bale for any amount, but not sure it would be legal, I am not sure the guy is even a football player!! Hayfe noon!!

3- regardless of the outcome of this season, Real needs two star forwards in the summer. Ronaldo is getting old, Karim can’t score despite his tactical role.. and Bale.. (no comment).

After watching some parts of the 1st half and the 2nd half of the game agains Bilbao, I came to three conclusions:

1- we need a better keeper. Navas is way below the big names such as De Gea, Oblak..etc

2- I would love to sell Bale for any amount, but not sure it would be legal, I am not sure the guy is even a football player!! Hayfe noon!!

3- regardless of the outcome of this season, Real needs two star forwards in the summer. Ronaldo is getting old, Karim can’t score despite his tactical role.. and Bale.. (no comment).
I didn't watch the game but there is really nothing to play for. Not sure why even this line up. Bale must agree to a huge pay cut to leave Madrid. What a mistake that was. Not his fault thou. These guys are technical but can't burst into Spanish football. Never did and never do. Maybe one in every 100.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

I think the issue here is, you are judging players based on meaningless games ! I would rest Everyone for La Liga games ! Saeed jaan, do you play football yourself? Do you play the same level and intensity if you know the result of this games means NOTHING ?

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I think the issue here is, you are judging players based on meaningless games ! I would rest Everyone for La Liga games ! Saeed jaan, do you play football yourself? Do you play the same level and intensity if you know the result of this games means NOTHING ?
Bro the points are not based on last night’s game. The first two points are based on the performances of the last 2-3 seasons. The last point is based on the kharaki bench we have this season.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Bro the points are not based on last night’s game. The first two points are based on the performances of the last 2-3 seasons. The last point is based on the kharaki bench we have this season.
That part confused me I guess.