La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Ref goes home, pulls the game on recorded device, grabs a couple of beers and laugh off bad day in the office at the expense of fans on both sides, or better yet, goes home and watches reruns of some stupid shit while trying not to think of earlier this evening. Long live FIFA and officiating body.

A decaf clasico indeed . Only Messi benefited by getting closer to the golden shoe . I don't think CR injury is so serious as he continued his run to the break and then rested as a precaution ...

CR equalized Di Stéfano's record and yet Madrid lost a game at the Camp Nou with Ramos as our captain

Last edited:

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Real player better than I expected. I didn’t think our middle could control the game the way they did. Credit should be given to them.
On the other hand Real is still suffering from the same disease that cost them the league which is missing so many chances. I don’t have the stats but it seems Real creates more chances than any other team in the top leagues yet scores the least (ratio wise).
Anyhow glad that the team played well. It is a miracle that we reached this far with basically a bench weaker than the likes of relegation zone teams.
We need at least 3 Big signings in summer.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
1st half Sevilla beating Real 2-0.
This game is yet another proof that Real bench is arguably the weakest bench in La Liga.
LOL dude, you joking i hope! You seriously think Real bench is weakest in La LIGA? lol !

these guys never played with each-other, they are NOT motivated, what do you think is going to happen? they come and beat Sevilla in a meaningless game?

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
LOL dude, you joking i hope! You seriously think Real bench is weakest in La LIGA? lol !

these guys never played with each-other, they are NOT motivated, what do you think is going to happen? they come and beat Sevilla in a meaningless game?
It’s not about motivation. We saw last year how the bench of Real was at times even more powerful and effective than the starting 11. Let’s not fool ourselves. We lost the league and Copa only because of the weak bench.
Real most do some major purchases in summer otherwise next year will be even worse then this year.