La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I hope that we can finally close all discussions about Barca and Messi.

Yesterday was Barca without Messi. Essentially it's a middle of the table at worst, top5 team at best. It's a laughing stock and nothing else!

Barca finally lost a game in La Liga. They went down 5-1 to Levante like a bunch of bitches. They made it 5-4 at the end but this showed exactly why Valverde is a clown and Messi's absence means total disaster.

Coutinho is the only player worth keeping in this team. Everyone else can just fuck off.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Barca finally lost a game in La Liga. They went down 5-1 to Levante like a bunch of bitches. They made it 5-4 at the end but this showed exactly why Valverde is a clown and Messi's absence means total disaster.

Coutinho is the only player worth keeping in this team. Everyone else can just fuck off.
The guy can't press and his stamina is somewhere between mine and Pooya's.

The guy can't press and his stamina is somewhere between mine and Pooya's.
Yup. Noticed that when he played for Liverpool. Very fragile and somewhat lazy, but at least he has some brain in him (sometimes). His shots are truly good. But yeah, I don't expect him to stay fit for long periods, though the club has a good record in keeping key players fit.

And that's it for this season. Barca beats the real at home with Coutinho's goal and I repeat myself again this guy can score from outside of the box like me drinking Iced tea.
Goodbye Iniesta and good luck.

Brrca, Atleti, Real and Valencia to CL
Villarreal , Betis to EL and Sevilla to EL qualification

Messi with another Pichichi award.
Aspas the best Spanish goalscorer.

1526853438206.png

1526853524058.png