La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
its all about Messi... take him out of this team and you got midtable team challenging for top 4...
I think part of the issue is, La Liga teams just have WAY TOO MUCH respect for him and Barca ! did you watch the game? from Min 1, Alaves came out not to lose ! and even when they went down, absolutely NOTHING to play ! now wait and see the same team vs Real or Valencia, completely different and motivated !

This is main reason why Barca has been SOOOO dominant in Spain and not much to show for in Europe.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I think part of the issue is, La Liga teams just have WAY TOO MUCH respect for him and Barca ! did you watch the game? from Min 1, Alaves came out not to lose ! and even when they went down, absolutely NOTHING to play ! now wait and see the same team vs Real or Valencia, completely different and motivated !

This is main reason why Barca has been SOOOO dominant in Spain and not much to show for in Europe.
ostad off course I watched it. it's not about respect. Real will dominate the same teams. Messi finally gave up passing the ball to Dembelle or Suarez. Once he scored team start to play better. any how as I said. take out Messi this team will be fighting for top 4.

Goal number 6000 and 6002 by Messi. Some clueless believed Barca would go down once both Xavi and Iniesta leave and Messi can't even score 10-15 goals per season without the duo. lol

Messi is now Xavi + Iniesta and Messi himself all in one. they were lucky to play next to Leo, cause if not they wouldn't win shit as they were not without him.

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Goal number 6000 and 6002 by Messi. Some clueless believed Barca would go down once both Xavi and Iniesta leave and Messi can't even score 10-15 goals per season without the duo. lol

Messi is now Xavi + Iniesta and Messi himself all in one. they were lucky to play next to Leo, cause if not they wouldn't win shit as they were not without him.
They won the WC and two Euro without him! But of course Messi is everyone's daddy.

And messi has NOT won anything without them :) (Argentina!) oh well ... As I said, I believe teams have way too much respect of Barca , this is why they do so well in Spain and little to show in Europe.

kids talk again. I highlight it again for the 100th times.

Some clueless believed "Barca" would go down once both Xavi and Iniesta.

In that case, Spain didn't make it to the knock out in 2014 and Argies went all the way to the final. or the likes of Maldini, Geroge Best , Kahn and Platini were all toknmi layers because they never won the WC.

well I can't expect more than this logic up on the roof :rolleyes:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Spanish Fa might as well hand over the La-liga title to Barca, Real got no chance in CL either this year.

Guess who's gonna win Cl this year guys??? The team with a new world class Brazilian Keeper :) that's right.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Football is the team sport, iniesta, Xavi, and Messi together was the most dominating team in the history of the game, winning two trebles.

Status
Not open for further replies.