La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Goal number 6000 and 6002 by Messi. Some clueless believed Barca would go down once both Xavi and Iniesta leave and Messi can't even score 10-15 goals per season without the duo. lol

Messi is now Xavi + Iniesta and Messi himself all in one. they were lucky to play next to Leo, cause if not they wouldn't win shit as they were not without him.
The fact that Messi is now himself all in one doesn't change the fact that he won more with them in the team.

They won the WC and two Euro without him! But of course Messi is everyone's daddy.
LOL!

kids talk again. I highlight it again for the 100th times.

Some clueless believed "Barca" would go down once both Xavi and Iniesta.

In that case, Spain didn't make it to the knock out in 2014 and Argies went all the way to the final. or the likes of Maldini, Geroge Best , Kahn and Platini were all toknmi layers because they never won the WC.

well I can't expect more than this logic up on the roof :rolleyes:
Has Messi won the CL ever since Xavi retired? Has he made the CL Semifinal? No? How many times did he make the CL semifinals with Xavi and Iniesta? (will make it short for you...in 10 seasons 8 times). So 80% with Xavi&Iniesta and 0% without Xavi&Iniesta.

Hmmmmm...

Just wondering.

LOL

The fact that Messi is now himself all in one doesn't change the fact that he won more with them in the team.

LOL!

Has Messi won the CL ever since Xavi retired? Has he made the CL Semifinal? No? How many times did he make the CL semifinals with Xavi and Iniesta? (will make it short for you...in 10 seasons 8 times). So 80% with Xavi&Iniesta and 0% without Xavi&Iniesta.

Hmmmmm...

Just wondering.

LOL

lol Funny guy, So this means Iniesta failed to go to the Semi since Xavi left, and Iniesta himself left only2 months ago and I don't think Messi played any CL since Iniesta left unless on your xbox.

btw last time Messi won the CL , Xavi played the total of 30 minutes in the last three matches ( 2 X semi and Final ) and he had no goals or assists throughout the entire tournament, just saying but you know better.

Last edited:
Do you guys ever get tired of this stupid Messi talk?

I'm still amazed by his first and 2nd touch on that 3rd goal. Who does that?! LOL! By all accounts that's a stupid pass that shouldn't result in anything significant, but look what he does. Not even the best target forwards attempt these things and Messi is not exactly a target forward.

Do you guys ever get tired of this stupid Messi talk?

I'm still amazed by his first and 2nd touch on that 3rd goal. Who does that?! LOL! By all accounts that's a stupid pass that shouldn't result in anything significant, but look what he does. Not even the best target forwards attempt these things and Messi is not exactly a target forward.

Dude, If Messi wins the CL and La Liga this year then it's because of Arthur. lol just Redisciouls, the guy never gets the credit he deserves.
Why are humans, such strange creatures?

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik

lol Funny guy, So this means Iniesta failed to go to the Semi since Xavi left, and Iniesta himself left only2 months ago and I don't think Messi played any CL since Iniesta left unless on your xbox.

btw last time Messi won the CL , Xavi played the total of 30 minutes in the last three matches ( 2 X semi and Final ) and he had no goals or assists throughout the entire tournament, just saying but you know better.
those 30 minutes are the difference between going out against Roma with a 4-1 lead and making it to the finals.

No one denies the fact that Messi is by far the best player anyone has ever seen and at least 60% of Barca's success between 2008-2015 was him. But just as with Argentina his genius can carry him towards a certain point all on his own (WC final at best), it is the same on club level that without the right players around him he can only get so far.

those 30 minutes are the difference between going out against Roma with a 4-1 lead and making it to the finals.

No one denies the fact that Messi is by far the best player anyone has ever seen and at least 60% of Barca's success between 2008-2015 was him. But just as with Argentina his genius can carry him towards a certain point all on his own (WC final at best), it is the same on club level that without the right players around him he can only get so far.

Fari enough at least. BTW I hear a lot about "Riqui Puig" and Saw some of his move and the guy seems to be a real deal. I guess Valverde is keeping him with the first team

Status
Not open for further replies.