La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kesi eno nemibare aziz, roo dastemoon baad karde
Here you go again. CR left and Pooya looking for another Douchebag. KB is one of the smartest player ever. yes, he had a poor season so does every player.

he had 20 goals and 9 assists in 16-17 and 12 goals 11 assists in 17-18. and again he had a bad season a very bad one but that's how football works and I ain't sure when we are going to understand it?!! I guess never

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Chelsea, Real Madrid 'agree £170m Eden Hazard fee

Targets such as Neymar and Kylian Mbappe have been ruled out due to Paris Saint-Germain's reluctance to sell the duo, but French outlet Le10Sport claims that Madrid have now come to terms over a deal for Hazard.

The report suggests that the European champions have agreed a £170m fee for the Belgian, which would make him the second-most expensive player of all time behind only Neymar.

Chelsea, Real Madrid 'agree £170m Eden Hazard fee

Targets such as Neymar and Kylian Mbappe have been ruled out due to Paris Saint-Germain's reluctance to sell the duo, but French outlet Le10Sport claims that Madrid have now come to terms over a deal for Hazard.

The report suggests that the European champions have agreed a £170m fee for the Belgian, which would make him the second-most expensive player of all time behind only Neymar.
Not sure what's the urge of signing Hazard when we have ISCO who's the exact type of player. Courtois's price is right and it makes sense considering Navas's age. I doubt if Lopetegui will agree to this unless there is a good reason behind it.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I guess Barca stole the deal by bidding 5 Mil more than Roma. If Roma's Monchi wanted the guy then he must be good. Barca gotta start to offload. I guess they now have a squad of 34? this is so big for Barca's standard
From what i have read Barca's offer was more favourable in terms of fewer installments and also Malcom preferred Barca over Roma.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006

But he needs to compete with Dembele in that position
I have seen Dembele play and do well on the left wing as well as right wing. that gives Barca tactical and rotational flexibility by playing either Dembele(LW)-Coutinho(AM)-Malcom(RW) or Coutinho(LW)-Rakitic(AM)-Malcom/Dembele(RW).

Dembele can also play upfront in near future considering Suarez aging.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.