La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Salam Fariborz
How ru bro?
What is ur take on madrid signing almost no one this year? Do you think we have a shot at laliga with the current squad and the new coach?

Salam Fariborz
How ru bro?
What is ur take on madrid signing almost no one this year? Do you think we have a shot at laliga with the current squad and the new coach?
Long time no see bro. I guess Barca will again dominate the league. They have spent heavily while Champions league will remain their number #1 priority. We will get Curtois as Chelsea are getting Kepa for 80 Mil.

Lope is keeping Ceballos and definitely promote a few from Castilla such as Reguilon to replace theo on the left back and as Marcelo's backup.

Vinicius also impressed in the US tour. overall League will be our priority but we have to see if someone can cover the CR's 50 goals per season . I doubt we'll be able to challenge Barca this year unless football shows its crazy side. if it was to me I would add a striker to this squad.

There is also a rumour that we might get Thiago from Bayern if Modric decides to leave. it will be a life after CR and I can't wait till the season begins

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I personally think Barca should have no problem winning the league again, Nor do i think its fair to judge the coach in his first year, this season my personal goal is CL spot in League and Quarter at Semi, anything more is bonus really, lots changed this year, so lets give him time.
as for who is going to win CL, winning CL requires luck as well so very hard to predict! if i had to put money down though, i say City.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
That's a shame, I even heard Celta Vigo were interested in Ghoddos but that arsehole chairman is difficult to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.