La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Mariano Diaz back to Real Madrid
Good signing. We needed a striker badly.
I think we need to sign a defender before the window closes but I guess it won’t happen.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Barca 8 - 2 Huesca

LOL@Barca's defense. Ter Stegen, Pique, Roberto and Umtiti are fucking jokes these days, only saved by the magic of Messi.
Agha when you have Messi leading ur attack why would u worry about defence? You realise that even if Huesca had scored 7 goals Barca would still win?
Barca will win the league easily this year again if Messi stays healthy.

Agha when you have Messi leading ur attack why would u worry about defence? You realise that even if Huesca had scored 7 goals Barca would still win?

Which he will mostly do. He is aiming high for CL this year and he's been chanting it from the Day one. It was a wise decision to temporarily retire from National team and focus on Europe. As I said in the CL thread, no team match their depth and quality. they can concede 2 but can score 10 at the same time. It's Barca's year in all departments ....City are so close to them

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com

Which he will mostly do. He is aiming high for CL this year and he's been chanting it from the Day one. It was a wise decision to temporarily retire from National team and focus on Europe. As I said in the CL thread, no team match their depth and quality. they can concede 2 but can score 10 at the same time. It's Barca's year in all departments ....City are so close to them
The league may be straight forward to win because, yes in a 38 game marathon, it's very hard to earn more points than Barca with their style of playing but it takes nothing to knock Barca out of an elimination stage (Champions League or Copa).

All you have to do is put some pressure high-up and hope that Messi has a slightly off day (which is bound to happen when he's been carrying the team all season and is getting tired towards the end). Sometimes the other guys pick up the slack and manage to get Barca out of a shitty situation (like the amazing comeback against PSG), but often it doesn't happen.

The difference between Barca and Madrid in later stages of Champions Leagues is night and day. There's literally 6-7 teams that can easily beat Barca at that stage. You can say 'luck' plays a part, but when this starts becoming a trend, you gotta wonder if a better strategy is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.