La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
1-) We tried to fix a problem that didnt exist ! Bringing Curtious was a mistake, I blame him and Varane for the first goal, I believe had Navas was in goal, the communication would be MUCH better and he would get out of the net quicker, you save that, its a different game.
2-) Varane really needs to improve ! he has been very weak.
3-) Lack of luck is also not helping! how many post is that in 2 games? 6? 7?
4-) Real lost the top scorer, it takes time to adjust, but my issue is, I don't think Louputegi is the right person to make this change , I never understood why Perez went for him ! watching ALL his games in charge of Real, I can NOT figure out what his tactics is ! IMO he has to go! Now is Conte the answer? I am not sure.
5-) True fans are the fans that support on seasons like this. #HALAMADRID.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Yes I am a true fan that thinks a team that is arguably the biggest team in history deserves a slightly better coach and a slightly better bench than a 2nd division team.
But again Perez deserves this. Unfortunately he never cares about the team and the results. His first priority is selling tickets and shirts.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Yes I am a true fan that thinks a team that is arguably the biggest team in history deserves a slightly better coach and a slightly better bench than a 2nd division team.
But again Perez deserves this. Unfortunately he never cares about the team and the results. His first priority is selling tickets and shirts.
I never said you are not a true fan! who the fuck am i to judge that :) I was speaking in general, i know many of people i know, who claimed to be Real fan, u talk to them this year, all of a sudden they are busy to watch games etc, dont care! that is what i meant.

Do we deserve better coach and player YES, but here is my issue, you spend money and buy good players, they say, u win because u got money, u dont care about your youth, you give your youth time to develop the price you pay is you dont do well for few years, they say you suck !!! Having said that, I blame Perez the most here, instead of going for a 2nd keeper (we did *NOT* have a keeper problem, I have nothing against curtious, but what problem was Perez solving by getting him) , he should gone for a striker like Icardi or Kane, or maybe even Bruma. The problem was replacing CR goals NOT getting a keeper !

I never said you are not a true fan! who the fuck am i to judge that :) I was speaking in general, i know many of people i know, who claimed to be Real fan, u talk to them this year, all of a sudden they are busy to watch games etc, dont care! that is what i meant.

Do we deserve better coach and player YES, but here is my issue, you spend money and buy good players, they say, u win because u got money, u dont care about your youth, you give your youth time to develop the price you pay is you dont do well for few years, they say you suck !!! Having said that, I blame Perez the most here, instead of going for a 2nd keeper (we did *NOT* have a keeper problem, I have nothing against curtious, but what problem was Perez solving by getting him) , he should gone for a striker like Icardi or Kane, or maybe even Bruma. The problem was replacing CR goals NOT getting a keeper !
Lope's job will be decided next Sunday

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
وضعیت این فصل رئال مادرید جوریه که اگه سکان هدایتش رو به علی پروین میسپردن بهتر نتیجه میگرفتن و گل میزدن

Status
Not open for further replies.