La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
what time is the game?
آخه این چه سوالی. مگه می‌شه اینترنت در دسترست باشه بپرسی بازی چه ساعتی ؟ حالا اگه بپرسی رنگ خشتک حجازی تو بازی با هما سال ۱۳۵۲ چی بود حتما میدونستی.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
[URL='http://forums.iransportspress.com/goto/post?id=1207923']kasra1930[/URL] said:
what time is the game?
Get an Android phone. google will always spy on your. figure out that you like Laliga, ...
and will tell you ahead of time when the kick off is gone be.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I see conte with a mid table italian team.. I think the way he handled Chelsea will back fire.. look at players and the flow of Chelsea now. They couldn't complete passes last season. Look at William and how he shines now, conte mishandled the players.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
forget 1 game.i'm talking the big picture.real is sitting in the 9th
place on the liga standing table.that's a bust.
Dude, no one in their right mind is not going to say "CR leaving is going to have NO IMPACT" ! yet, I dont believe he was the reason behind all our success, 100% dont, same reason I dont believe Messi is the sole reason behind Barca success, look at Barca, Messi out and they are still winning, why? other players perform !
Madrid was having LOTS of issue last year as well wITH CR in La Liga, I recall Fariborz many times tell me, "I hope we finish top 4" ! that is CR playing !
The issues with Madrid has nothing to do with "ONLY" CR leaving, players leave, the issue is , we dotn develop players, I dont mind losing if we are giving players like Mariano a chance to get better,
however playing Benzema and Bale when they are NOT performing over Asensio and Mariano doesnt make sense to me. I guess to JL's defense, both of them failed to shine when given a chance ... which doesnt help. Anyway, I am 100% sure Real will make top 4. no issue there.
Just for those keeping stats and like to argue "FACTS" Real Madrid won "2" La Liga in 9 years he was in Madrid. And I promise you, Real is going to win "2" La Liga in the next 9 years. If they dont, yes, I agree, everything was about CR :)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't understand this way of evaluating players at all. Of course Barcelona and RM without Messi and Ronaldo respectively, still are giant teams.
But if you look at their performance in course of 1 year rather than few games, you see many times the competition (specially CL) depends on few games and moments where the brilliance of these players make a huge difference. The difference between staying "khayeh be dast" or winning the trophy. How many time Ronaldo scored important goals for madrid in CL ?
Baba jan, these two players are the best in history of football.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
And how many times Madrid won WITHOUT him scoring a goal in CL ? you see my point, you can NOT say Madrid was all about CR ! nor can you say Barca is all about Messi.
Yes but Madrid wouldn't have won 3 CL in a row without him. No doubt in my mind.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Too little too late. We have one of the weakest squads and benches in the history. We need a miracle to win anything with these players.
We need someone who can kick these overrated arrogant players in the ass and bring them back to earth.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I would say this.
It would have been far more likely to win with with CR and without Zidanne than with Zidanne and without CR. Far far more :D
Interesting !
This is FACT:
CR joined : 2009
2010 CL: Real Eliminated in first knock-out stage to Lyon - Under Pellegrini
2011 CL: Real Eliminated at Semis to Barcelona - under Mourinho
2012 CL: Real Eliminated at Semis to Bayer - Under Mourinho (CR missed the PK btw)
2013 CL: Real Eliminated at Semis to Dortmund - Under Mourinho
2014 CL: Real wins (after 12 years) - Under Ancelotti
2015 CL: Real Eliminated at Semis to Juventus - Under Ancelotti
2016-2017-2018 - Real Wins, Under Zidane !

AS you can see, Pellegrini and Mourinho both tried winning with CR and none could , with Ancelotti managed to do it once! Zidane did 3. We can agree to disagree, but in my opinion, while CR is a great player, winning 3 back to back is IMPOSSIBLE with 1 player, you need a solid team and solid coach to do that.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Interesting !
This is FACT:
CR joined : 2009
2010 CL: Real Eliminated in first knock-out stage to Lyon - Under Pellegrini
2011 CL: Real Eliminated at Semis to Barcelona - under Mourinho
2012 CL: Real Eliminated at Semis to Bayer - Under Mourinho (CR missed the PK btw)
2013 CL: Real Eliminated at Semis to Dortmund - Under Mourinho
2014 CL: Real wins (after 12 years) - Under Ancelotti
2015 CL: Real Eliminated at Semis to Juventus - Under Ancelotti
2016-2017-2018 - Real Wins, Under Zidane !

AS you can see, Pellegrini and Mourinho both tried winning with CR and none could , with Ancelotti managed to do it once! Zidane did 3. We can agree to disagree, but in my opinion, while CR is a great player, winning 3 back to back is IMPOSSIBLE with 1 player, you need a solid team and solid coach to do that.
It takes years to make the core of a team. You need right players with chemistry. My argument is that Zidanne came at the right time with the right players. However, all of these are arguments. My point is that you need clutch players like Ronaldo otherwise you are good on average but not in the right moments. And trust me, I hate his guts but Ronaldo is just a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.