La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
The squad seems to be against Conte, plus he still has some legal issues with Chelsea which would be void if he signs for Madrid, so Solari is probably just caretaker. Honestly though, Solari might just work out fine just as Zidane did. Clubs like Barca and Madrid might just need coaches and managers who understand the club.
Exactly, everyone talking about Ronaldo departure is the main problem for Real but it really is Zidane absence that is the most expensive lost. Zidane knew the club well as being a player, assistant coach, youth coach, etc... Real was also in crisis before Zidane as the head coach with Ronaldo in the squad. Conte also understood Juve that is why he was so successful with them, we can also say the same about Simeone.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Lol@some comments.we miss 50 goals per season. Let trophies alone.

CR has won everything without Zizou in two different leagues ,soon three .What has zidane won without CR? None. to me They're both missed but we miss CR more .
one who denies it, is just clueless
Question for you, Why did CR fail to win CL with Jose? (Who has won CL with Inter and Porto btw)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Why pep failed to win CL without Messi? So what?
Dude ppl like you trying to say CR is not missed then just let it be.

We heard enough of you
man ke chizi nagoftam, khode shoma gofti
What has zidane won without CR? None
, so i am answering you ! if you dont like to hear my answer, then dont ask the question man ! The thing is man, many like to think football is like MATH 2+2 = 4, its not, football has soooooo many variables, you can NOT ever (in my opinion) say a team success is about 1 player, 1 coach, 1 trainer, 1 dr. etc. never about "1" , there are many combination contributing to a team success. You think it was all CR? sure, that is your opinion ! I dont :) lets move on for the 100th time?

man ke chizi nagoftam, khode shoma gofti , so i am answering you ! if you dont like to hear my answer, then dont ask the question man ! The thing is man, many like to think football is like MATH 2+2 = 4, its not, football has soooooo many variables, you can NOT ever (in my opinion) say a team success is about 1 player, 1 coach, 1 trainer, 1 dr. etc. never about "1" , there are many combination contributing to a team success. You think it was all CR? sure, that is your opinion ! I dont :)let's move on for the 100th time?
Bro you said this 100 times and different people explained it you clearly, sorry but either you're being obtuse or just have a short memory.

Yes, football is not about 1 player but 1 player can have a huge impact on the team. We got 13 out of 15 possible points when laliga kicked off but then shit hit the fan and we started to fuck it up because many times that 1 player you were talking about solve the match for us.

for us that 1 player was CR not once but 100 times he bailed us out. now he is not here and because of that, we have no creativity among the squads. same for Barca , Yes Messi is injured and they beat both Madrid and Inter at home, so does this mean if they sell Messi today they can continue with their current form?

So now back to your question, why CR didn't win CL with Jose? really? what kind of dumb question is that? CR won it with SAF and Carlo so what's the point? in that case, I have to ask you then why Carlo didn't win it with Chelsea or PSG? what these things have to do with each other? With Zidane in charge team reached the maturity needed to win and yes he was a great motivator , a player bigger than the whole locker room but the question is, would Zizou would win three CL without CR ? fuck no ...

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Bro you said this 100 times and different people explained it you clearly, sorry but either you're being obtuse or just have a short memory.

Yes, football is not about 1 player but 1 player can have a huge impact on the team. We got 13 out of 15 possible points when laliga kicked off but then shit hit the fan and we started to fuck it up because many times that 1 player you were talking about solve the match for us.

for us that 1 player was CR not once but 100 times he bailed us out. now he is not here and because of that, we have no creativity among the squads. same for Barca , Yes Messi is injured and they beat both Madrid and Inter at home, so does this mean if they sell Messi today they can continue with their current form?

So now back to your question, why CR didn't win CL with Jose? really? what kind of dumb question is that? CR won it with SAF and Carlo so what's the point? in that case, I have to ask you then why Carlo didn't win it with Chelsea or PSG? what these things have to do with each other? With Zidane in charge team reached the maturity needed to win and yes he was a great motivator , a player bigger than the whole locker room but the question is, would Zizou would win three CL without CR ? fuck no ...
مگه رونالدو از ریال مادرید جدا شده؟

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Madrid problem is not goals, you can still win games without 5-6 goals the game, you dont need Ronaldo for that. You need a coach who understand the team and how to win games, Real lost that by Zidane leaving, that is why he is the bigger lost than Ronaldo. Juve were winning before Ronaldo and that has to do with the guy in charge, Allegri.

Madrid problem is not goals, you can still win games without 5-6 goals the game, you dont need Ronaldo for that. You need a coach who understand the team and how to win games, Real lost that by Zidane leaving, that is why he is the bigger lost than Ronaldo. Juve were winning before Ronaldo and that has to do with the guy in charge, Allegri.
I don't think Madrid have a huge problem to begin with. They're just a team going through a shitty phase. Confidence has dipped and this is the result. All it takes for them to bounce back is a few weeks of re-thinking and rebuilding confidence. They've done it hundreds of times, they'll do it again.

They're good enough to compete at the highest level without CR or Zidane or whoever. Watch them bounce back very soon. History is completely on their side.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
That confidence is exactly what Zizu gave Real after Benitez fiasco and took it with him when he left and of course Ronaldo is also a huge loss. Maybe Solari can restore that, they are still a top team with magnificent players.

I don't think Madrid have a huge problem to begin with. They're just a team going through a shitty phase. Confidence has dipped and this is the result. All it takes for them to bounce back is a few weeks of re-thinking and rebuilding confidence. They've done it hundreds of times, they'll do it again.

They're good enough to compete at the highest level without CR or Zidane or whoever. Watch them bounce back very soon. History is completely on their side.
Confidence is the biggest problem for any team and player. Anyways Santiago has 14 days to go either way .

Oct 20, 2002
UAE

I think other than confidence, the issue is forwards. We have no one you can depend on. Karim was never a top scorer. Bale is a player that gives you one good game every 17 matches. (Btw I would take a dead benzima over in-shape Bale any day). Then you have Mariano who can be good for Copa games But u can’t consider him a top forward worthy of a top team such as Real.
Real needs to bring in James in winter plus another top forward then we could have a chance of winning anything this season. As for defence it needs a complete revamp in summer.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
That confidence is exactly what Zizu gave Real after Benitez fiasco and took it with him when he left and of course Ronaldo is also a huge loss. Maybe Solari can restore that, they are still a top team with magnificent players.
Exactly, only a fool thinks CR departure is NOT a loss, and only a FOOL thinks he was the main reason Real won 3 CL ! Let us not forget, Benitez destroyed the same team that won 3 back to back CLs with a younger version of CR ! so that is my point. Again. NEVER EVER in my opinion, football is about "1" person (coach or player) its the combination.

Another issue is , Real fans need to decide on something, you either want to develop your youth players or you dont ! if you do, the key word here is "develop" it takes time ! I honestly think Mariano is a decent striker actually, but needs time! and by time i dont mean coming in at min 80! lets give him 4-5 games 90 min and see what happens? I dont mind losing 5 games in a row when we are giving change to our youth. What annoys me is when Mariano and Asensio are benched and Bale and Benzema start game after game!

Anyway Copa Action is on now:
Melilla 0 - 2 Real Madrid (min 50)
Goals by Karim and Asensio. Vinni had a very good assist on 2nd goal.

I think other than confidence, the issue is forwards. We have no one you can depend on. Karim was never a top scorer. Bale is a player that gives you one good game every 17 matches. (Btw I would take a dead benzima over in-shape Bale any day). Then you have Mariano who can be good for Copa games But u can’t consider him a top forward worthy of a top team such as Real.
Real needs to bring in James in winter plus another top forward then we could have a chance of winning anything this season. As for defence it needs a complete revamp in summer.
Vini Jr has a big potential to succeed in this team. he can somewhat solve our goal scoring problem if he is awarded enough game time.
from what I saw he was the MOTM,

I also like solari to switch Kaylor with Thibaut and the let the former to play in the league.
Ramos does not like the guy and I have a feeling he will get Kaylor back to the goal for the league.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.